NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

2018 NX 300 F Sport - Silver Lining

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-18, 07:59 AM
JBeane
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 NX 300 F Sport - Silver Lining

I have been looking for an NX 300 with the below specifications with no luck. I live in Charlotte, NC and live <5 miles from the local dealership. Here at the local dealership, the message seems to be that living in the Southeast most NX's do not come with the Silver Lining, F Sport, AWD, Triple Beam headlights, and All Season gloss black machine finished wheels and tires. So I began to look at other regions and have found out - that color/option combination pretty much does not exist. I checked in the Northeast region and Midwest region thus far. I called a couple of them and they did not find any coming in. I have also searched the Lexus dealerships in larger cities out west (Denver, LA, Seattle, Vegas). Most dealers only have the Atomic Silver color, but I would only purchase the Silver Lining with Black interior. Also, my local dealer is telling me that ordering one will cost full MSRP. I am looking to pay close to invoice and 1.9% financing. I don't mind shipping it here to NC either. I am sure there are dealerships that would work with me but no luck finding anything yet. Open and appreciate any help/advise/comments.

Model: 2018 NX 300 F Sport AWD
Color: Silver Lining Metalic with Black Interior
Options: Luxury Package (includes Premium Package and Comfort Package), Navigation Package, Triple-Beam Headlights, Power Kick Rear Door, Intuitive Parking Assist, Illuminated Door Sills
Wheels/Tires: Gloss Black/Machine Finished Wheels and All Season Tires

MSRP Pricing: $48,699
Link to build: http://lexus.us/2zQeQPN (The wheels in this build do not show the Gloss Black/Machine Finished wheels. It's possible the website logic automatically gives me the summer tires/wheels due to my location - SE.)
Lexus Suggestion: I wish the Lexus website showed you dealerships that had the vehicle you've built online v/s automatically handing you over to the nearest dealership. Unfortunately, they do not have what I am looking for.
Old 03-11-18, 09:42 AM
JBeane
Driver School Candidate

I ended up ordering a new NX F-Sport from the local dealer here in Charlotte. Will wait 3-4 months for delivery.
Old 03-11-18, 05:12 PM
ISTORO
Driver

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by JBeane
I have been looking for an NX 300 with the below specifications with no luck. I live in Charlotte, NC and live <5 miles from the local dealership. Here at the local dealership, the message seems to be that living in the Southeast most NX's do not come with the Silver Lining, F Sport, AWD, Triple Beam headlights, and All Season gloss black machine finished wheels and tires. So I began to look at other regions and have found out - that color/option combination pretty much does not exist. I checked in the Northeast region and Midwest region thus far. I called a couple of them and they did not find any coming in. I have also searched the Lexus dealerships in larger cities out west (Denver, LA, Seattle, Vegas). Most dealers only have the Atomic Silver color, but I would only purchase the Silver Lining with Black interior. Also, my local dealer is telling me that ordering one will cost full MSRP. I am looking to pay close to invoice and 1.9% financing. I don't mind shipping it here to NC either. I am sure there are dealerships that would work with me but no luck finding anything yet. Open and appreciate any help/advise/comments.

Model: 2018 NX 300 F Sport AWD
Color: Silver Lining Metalic with Black Interior
Options: Luxury Package (includes Premium Package and Comfort Package), Navigation Package, Triple-Beam Headlights, Power Kick Rear Door, Intuitive Parking Assist, Illuminated Door Sills
Wheels/Tires: Gloss Black/Machine Finished Wheels and All Season Tires

MSRP Pricing: $48,699
Link to build: http://lexus.us/2zQeQPN (The wheels in this build do not show the Gloss Black/Machine Finished wheels. It's possible the website logic automatically gives me the summer tires/wheels due to my location - SE.)
Lexus Suggestion: I wish the Lexus website showed you dealerships that had the vehicle you've built online v/s automatically handing you over to the nearest dealership. Unfortunately, they do not have what I am looking for.
I hear ya. I have an Ultrasonic Blue with the triple beams and was lucky enough to find it in inventory. A friend of mine is looking for almost the same build as you but in Matador Red. The dealership did a 500 mile radius search, found 3 but were in "reserved" status. Said they would special order but for $1K over invoice. We found Atomic Silver locally, pics attached. Silver and Red are rare here in the northeast too and come to think of it, I've never seen a Silver Lining F-Sport. Black, White and Atomic Silver are the most common around here (northeast). I totally agree with you on the Lexus site inventory search defaulting to the closest dealer to the zip code entered. Are these the wheels you mentioned?

Last edited by ISTORO; 03-11-18 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-11-18, 06:12 PM
JBeane
Driver School Candidate

Ultrasonic Blue is an awesome color! Here is what the one I ordered will look like:

Yes, same with my dealer. Figured I could get what I wanted and ended up get one with MSRP of like $51K.

Old 03-12-18, 05:58 AM
Eduskator
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice ride!

I was wondering why MSRP was really low, but realized you were in the USA! Gotta love America. Our NX300 2018 full equip is 60k (+tax & prep fees). Guess 51k is all-in right?

Been lurking them for a while now, I'll go with a used 2015/2016 NX200T, mainly because they're 20k cheaper! lol
Old 03-12-18, 06:11 AM
LNXT200
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dang !! for 51K I would get the RX
Old 03-12-18, 06:40 AM
JBeane
Driver School Candidate

Yea, $51K MSRP (which includes tax, tags, dealer fees). The RX has grown too much for what I was looking for...
Old 03-12-18, 04:23 PM
DampDuffer
Intermediate

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

The RX has grown too much for what I was looking for...
I hear you!

I went to my dealer last year to buy a replacement RX, and couldn't believe how big they had gotten. No thanks!

Love the size and drive of my NX F-Sport.
Old 03-12-18, 05:11 PM
JBeane
Driver School Candidate

Agreed! I've driven a couple of loaners and loved them.
Old 03-29-18, 07:17 PM
JBeane
Driver School Candidate

I received a call today from my local Lexus dealer and the 2018 NX I ordered February 2018, will now be a 2019 NX. The delivery date has been pushed to July 2018. This was great news to me!
Old 03-29-18, 08:49 PM
slypx
Driver

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Eduskator
Nice ride!

I was wondering why MSRP was really low, but realized you were in the USA! Gotta love America. Our NX300 2018 full equip is 60k (+tax & prep fees). Guess 51k is all-in right?

Been lurking them for a while now, I'll go with a used 2015/2016 NX200T, mainly because they're 20k cheaper! lol
Hi Eduskator - I’m in Quebec too and just took delivery of a 2018 F Sport Series 3 with 1600 $* worth of accessories for free for a final negotiated price of 57500 $*. Final price included prep cost but without taxes starting from a MSRP of 59740 $* prep included but without accessories and taxes. My price also include additionnal costs for a long range remote starter and the “TAG Tracking” anti-theft GPS tracking system.
* all prices are in canadian dollars

if you can, go and try a “negociation session” and see how it turn out...

Last edited by slypx; 03-30-18 at 03:46 AM.
Old 03-30-18, 07:23 AM
crankshaft
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I received a call today from my local Lexus dealer and the 2018 NX I ordered February 2018, will now be a 2019 NX. The delivery date has been pushed to July 2018. This was great news to me!
Congrats! My NX F Sport Special Order took 122 days....also when your NX arrives on the dealer lot, your entitled to the Lexus promotions (discounts) at that time. Mine was delivery ready during the Presidents Day sale and I got another $1,750 off.
I went from approx. 5% discount off the MSRP to 9.03% off MSRP..
The following users liked this post:
JBeane (03-30-18)
Old 04-01-18, 05:38 AM
antonio98
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the info. Do you know if there will be any new features on the 2019 NX vs the 2018?
Old 04-01-18, 07:05 AM
JBeane
Driver School Candidate

I am currently unaware of the 2019 features as I am not finding too much online. I was really surprised to hear the 2019s coming in so early. Usually the new models don't make their debuts until the fall or later.
Old 04-01-18, 07:42 AM
antonio98
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am currently unaware of the 2019 features as I am not finding too much online. I was really surprised to hear the 2019s coming in so early. Usually the new models don't make their debuts until the fall or later.
Yes, this is unusual. It makes me think they may be adding some new features. The 2019 RAV4 has a pano sunroof. I wonder if that will be added to the 2019 NX. A fixed glass roof is already available on the NX in other markets.

Quick Reply: 2018 NX 300 F Sport - Silver Lining