Notices
NX Models (2015-present)

Buying used?

Old 09-28-16, 09:31 AM
nickage87
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just got NX 200t used with 3k miles, certified pre owned for 35k do you think its good deal?
Old 09-28-16, 11:50 AM
aztr0
Pole Position

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by nickage87 View Post
I just got NX 200t used with 3k miles, certified pre owned for 35k do you think its good deal?
Need more info. Year? Awd or Fwd? Fsport, base or hybrid? Features included? Price of the same car with the same features if you built it new on the site?
Old 09-28-16, 01:25 PM
nickage87
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
Need more info. Year? Awd or Fwd? Fsport, base or hybrid? Features included? Price of the same car with the same features if you built it new on the site?
Its 2015 AWD, 200t Premium and Navi + some options: powered tailgate, blind spot alert, front + back parking sensors. Unfortunately no active cruise, no rain sensing wipers and no lane keep assist or whatever its called.

A new one is around 43k now.
Old 09-28-16, 04:28 PM
aztr0
Pole Position

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by nickage87 View Post
Its 2015 AWD, 200t Premium and Navi + some options: powered tailgate, blind spot alert, front + back parking sensors. Unfortunately no active cruise, no rain sensing wipers and no lane keep assist or whatever its called.

A new one is around 43k now.
$35k isn't a bad deal when you consider the low mileage and the features. The CPOs I looked at when I was shopping two months ago was around that range $35k to $38k for a base model and around 9k-14k miles. But dealers compete against each other and if that car new is $43k, you probably could've gotten one dealer to offer you $38k at least. Would you have gotten a new one then? No use looking back.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Buying used?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: