NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Infotainment/Enform Problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-17, 09:50 AM
Kretek234
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dchar
So just disconnected the negative terminal on the battery for a few minutes, reconnected, and allowed car to run until system rebooted (advice another forum member received from technician at their dealer).

Now everything is functioning correctly again.
It happened on my car yesterday, mine 2017 NX f sport. on the way home from work, the button for audio, menu ,and return, no respond. try to use dial ****, same thing no respond. the only thing that I can change the chanel on the radio, is using the steering wheel control. Got home few hour later I drove my car again, but everything back to normal. all of the button works and also the dial **** work.
Do you think the system doing some kind of software update? It happen one time with my iPhone . all sudden just hang, cannot do anything, even make a phone call, than about half an hour, turn the phone on and everything back to normal.
Anyone has opinion on this matter? and suggestion?
Old 04-26-17, 11:41 AM
GoHuskers
Racer

Received 164 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Kretek234
It happened on my car yesterday, mine 2017 NX f sport. on the way home from work, the button for audio, menu ,and return, no respond. try to use dial ****, same thing no respond. the only thing that I can change the chanel on the radio, is using the steering wheel control. Got home few hour later I drove my car again, but everything back to normal. all of the button works and also the dial **** work.
Do you think the system doing some kind of software update? It happen one time with my iPhone . all sudden just hang, cannot do anything, even make a phone call, than about half an hour, turn the phone on and everything back to normal.
Anyone has opinion on this matter? and suggestion?
I have this same problems on my '17 FSport as well. At lease 4 times the AM/FM radio got stuck in 1 channel. I can't change it whether using the ****, RTI pad, or steering wheel buttons....All work fine after shut the car down and restart it again. Also, many tiems my back-up camera got stuck on when I'm in drive...
Old 04-26-17, 07:33 PM
Kretek234
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just wondering that anybody with the same problem ever take the car to the dealer to check it out? What cause this and how to fix it. My car is only 2 months old, since yesterday it didn't happen again.
Old 06-08-17, 08:24 AM
Dishy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Lexus Enform App bricked my infotainment

After 2 weeks of trying to get the Enform app to register my 2015 IS 350 AWD, success this morning after 45 mins on the phone with the Enform customer service folks. As soon as the app said my car was registered...no volume on the radio, phone, nav, etc... I called them back and despite pages and pages of complaints on the web, the customer service folks said, "that's the first I have heard of it". I already hate this car.
Old 06-19-17, 01:08 PM
fredw1
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Dishy
After 2 weeks of trying to get the Enform app to register my 2015 IS 350 AWD, success this morning after 45 mins on the phone with the Enform customer service folks. As soon as the app said my car was registered...no volume on the radio, phone, nav, etc... I called them back and despite pages and pages of complaints on the web, the customer service folks said, "that's the first I have heard of it". I already hate this car.
I'm going on three weeks in my attempts to get activated. Four SOS calls, three agents, and still no progress. Part of the problem seems to be that Roadrunner doesn't like email from Lexus, and the emails never get through. Lexus says they cannot send email to an alternative address without me responding to a Roadrunner email (that I can't get).
Old 06-19-17, 04:49 PM
GoHuskers
Racer

Received 164 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by fredw1
I'm going on three weeks in my attempts to get activated. Four SOS calls, three agents, and still no progress. Part of the problem seems to be that Roadrunner doesn't like email from Lexus, and the emails never get through. Lexus says they cannot send email to an alternative address without me responding to a Roadrunner email (that I can't get).
check your spam folder.

note: LE does NOT like special characters in your password.
Old 06-19-17, 05:16 PM
fredw1
Intermediate

Originally Posted by GoHuskers
check your spam folder.

note: LE does NOT like special characters in your password.
Thanks for the suggestion. No special characters in this one. I've reset it several times because, for some reason, the website never let me in a second time.
Old 06-23-17, 10:46 AM
fredw1
Intermediate

Originally Posted by fredw1
Thanks for the suggestion. No special characters in this one. I've reset it several times because, for some reason, the website never let me in a second time.

Now on my sixth try to get an authorization code for Enform Remote. Each time I call in, the person I talk to is very sorry, and very nice, but nothing happens. One would think that for a luxury brand, things would be a bit more efficient.