NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Weathertech floor liners

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-15, 12:22 PM
papa214
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weathertech floor liners

Has anybody heard back from weathertech regarding all weather mats or digital floor liners?? i have sent 2 emails & made a few phone calls & have heard nothing about them ever being available.
Great product but not great customer service. Has anybody purchased the NX all weather mats from a dealer or a dealer on line?? Also looking for an F Sport Carbon Fiber license plate frame.
Old 03-09-15, 06:42 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

Yes, I posted their response to me in another thread, but about 2 weeks ago they said they are still in the works and hope to have their molds approved in about 3 months. So, it looks like a bit of a wait.

Phil
Old 03-09-15, 06:43 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

Oh, and we do have the all weather mats, purchased from the dealer, we don't like them. For us they are too small and don't cover enough area. The quality of them is fine, just too small for our tastes here in the Chicago area.

Phil
Old 03-09-15, 08:57 AM
joeyb
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just another point of view.
I have the lexus mats including the rear mat. I like them a lot.
Old 03-09-15, 09:18 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 139 Likes on 113 Posts

Last week I stopped into the WeatherTech Factory Store. Really nice facility with classic motorcycles on display, as well as a couple of nice vehicles all decked out with various WT products. I didn't need or buy anything, but was in the area and decided to check it out.

Sorry to take this off topic.
Old 03-09-15, 09:57 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

Yea, and if you did buy something, while you wait you are treated to free coffee/drinks and pastries, a very nice touch.

phil
Old 03-09-15, 10:19 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 139 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by philwojo
Yea, and if you did buy something, while you wait you are treated to free coffee/drinks and pastries, a very nice touch.

phil
I forgot to mention that I had a fresh muffin top. Nice touch indeed. Also neglected to mention that I picked up some mat cleaner and protectant. Kind f pricey but worth a try.

Last edited by LexBob2; 03-09-15 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-09-15, 05:16 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Yes, I posted their response to me in another thread, but about 2 weeks ago they said they are still in the works and hope to have their molds approved in about 3 months. So, it looks like a bit of a wait.

Phil

It will be ready for next winter at least!
Old 03-10-15, 06:51 AM
papa214
Rookie

Phil
Phil
thx for the info. Must have missed the earlier post. maybe I can get the Lexus all weather ones for spring & summer & then the liners for fall & winter...
Old 03-10-15, 08:40 AM
crankshaft
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Oh, and we do have the all weather mats, purchased from the dealer, we don't like them. For us they are too small and don't cover enough area. The quality of them is fine, just too small for our tastes here in the Chicago area.

Phil
Do your's have the NX logo?
Old 03-10-15, 09:02 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by crankshaft
Good question, I don't recall off-hand, and it is the wife's car so I can't go look right now, but I want to say they just say Lexus on them, but I'll check later tonight when she gets home.

Phil
Old 03-10-15, 06:59 PM
philwojo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by crankshaft
The mats have both the Lexus name and NX on them going up the side of at least the passenger side mat.

Hope that helps,
Phil
Old 03-12-15, 11:24 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

Here is a link to a picture of them from the Lexus site, this is exactly what they look like. As you can also see from the picture they don't go very far forward nor up the sides. The carpet underneath can and does get dirty, at least on ours.

Phil
Old 03-13-15, 07:17 AM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here is a link to a picture of them from the Lexus site, this is exactly what they look like. As you can also see from the picture they don't go very far forward nor up the sides. The carpet underneath can and does get dirty, at least on ours.

Phil
Hi Phil,

The WeatherTech all weather mat from my RAV4 has a strip that goes up the left foot rest.
Also I remove the summer carpet before installing the winter mats so that it does not get wet or stained.
I must admit I love the looks of your winter mats with the logos. A very nice touch !
Old 06-26-15, 10:21 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

I just contacted Weathertech again and they sent me the following, but I would take it all with a grain of salt to be honest. Also, some bad news for 200t owners if you believe what they are saying below.

Subject: RE: Floor liners for Lexus NX 300h

Good morning,
Thank you for your interest with WeatherTech.

Unfortunately the only products for the Lexus we have in development is for the NX Hybrid. It is a possibility it will be a cross over for the NXT. The 2nd row FloorLiners will be available in 2-4 weeks. The first row FloorLiners and CargoLiner will be available in 6-8 weeks. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!

MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech
Customer Service Representative
800-441-6287
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10 am - 7 pm | Tuesday & Thursday 8 am – 5 pm
Meeting or exceeding customer requirements and expectations
Phil

Quick Reply: Weathertech floor liners