Notices
NX Models (2015-present)

The Unofficial Aftermarket Wheel Thread

 
Old 09-08-15, 06:32 PM
  #91  
Mi1lion
Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: FL
Posts: 149
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

With 30 aspect ratio? So a 35 or even 40 should fit.
Mi1lion is offline  
Old 09-09-15, 02:56 PM
  #92  
phatm3
Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HI
Posts: 102
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by chezgk View Post
OZ Leggera HLT 18x8 +35
GT Radial Champiro HPY 255/55-18

Surprisingly grippy tires for the price I paid. I don't think it's readily available in the US though.

I see you're from Manila. I am in Baguio right now, where did you get your rims? TIA.
phatm3 is offline  
Old 09-09-15, 03:07 PM
  #93  
phatm3
Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HI
Posts: 102
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by lexbabe View Post
Thanks, I really like your old and new setup of wheels. I did a test fit on the rear and it sticks out slightly. I may end up getting new wheels next Spring instead.






Looks ok to me, but can't really see how much offset is coming out
phatm3 is offline  
Old 09-16-15, 11:15 AM
  #94  
ookba
Driver School Candidate
 
ookba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Just got my NX! Sweet so far. Anyone powder coated or wrapped the stock wheels black? The 18" F Sport AWD ones are already 1/2 black anyway. Also how about some 25mm spacers to change the offset and increase the width and stance?
ookba is offline  
Old 09-17-15, 03:43 PM
  #95  
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F
 
corradoMR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 8,118
Received 168 Likes on 133 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ookba View Post
Just got my NX! Sweet so far. Anyone powder coated or wrapped the stock wheels black? The 18" F Sport AWD ones are already 1/2 black anyway. Also how about some 25mm spacers to change the offset and increase the width and stance?

Congrats on your NX and welcome to the forum. No one has posted this yet in this forum, so you may want to be the first!

25 mm spacers would be aggressive IMO making the wheels/tires poke out along the lower to mid portions of the fender arch, but should not rub but might if you drop on coilovers.

Have fun!
corradoMR2 is offline  
Old 09-26-15, 10:06 AM
  #96  
ookba
Driver School Candidate
 
ookba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by corradoMR2 View Post
Congrats on your NX and welcome to the forum. No one has posted this yet in this forum, so you may want to be the first!

25 mm spacers would be aggressive IMO making the wheels/tires poke out along the lower to mid portions of the fender arch, but should not rub but might if you drop on coilovers.

Have fun!
Thanks! So I ended up getting a set of H&R 25mm DRM spacers and put them in. I was surprised how good it actually looks. Puts the stock wheel/tires right out to the funder for a meaner stance. Hit some pretty big dips and no rubbing. Still rides smooth and no issues to report so far. This should hold me over until I get some better wheels.





25mm H&R DRM spacers installed
ookba is offline  
Old 09-26-15, 05:18 PM
  #97  
ronslexus
Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 103
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

ookba
Looks good. NICE...
ronslexus is offline  
Old 09-28-15, 03:05 PM
  #98  
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F
 
corradoMR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 8,118
Received 168 Likes on 133 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ookba View Post
Thanks! So I ended up getting a set of H&R 25mm DRM spacers and put them in. I was surprised how good it actually looks. Puts the stock wheel/tires right out to the funder for a meaner stance. Hit some pretty big dips and no rubbing. Still rides smooth and no issues to report so far. This should hold me over until I get some better wheels.

25mm H&R DRM spacers installed

Looks good! More pics welcome.
corradoMR2 is offline  
Old 09-30-15, 07:25 AM
  #99  
Tom59
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ct
Posts: 454
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mwl7698 View Post
P3GASUS with new shoes!

20x9 Niche Misano M116 with Anthracite finish
245/45/20 Nitto Motivo tires














What offset ? thanks
Tom59 is offline  
Old 09-30-15, 08:41 AM
  #100  
ronslexus
Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 103
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

tom59

Looks great!
ronslexus is offline  
Old 10-03-15, 12:47 PM
  #101  
Speedblade
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Georgia
Posts: 26
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Would 265/35/22, 22x9 with +35 offset stick out at all? I know Corrado has +38 offset and his looks great and doesn't rub, but the rims I am looking at seem to only come in +35 or +40
Speedblade is offline  
Old 10-04-15, 06:41 PM
  #102  
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F
 
corradoMR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 8,118
Received 168 Likes on 133 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Speedblade View Post
Would 265/35/22, 22x9 with +35 offset stick out at all? I know Corrado has +38 offset and his looks great and doesn't rub, but the rims I am looking at seem to only come in +35 or +40

3 mm more is a small difference to what I have. If you like the +35, go for it, you'll be fine.
corradoMR2 is offline  
Old 10-05-15, 04:40 AM
  #103  
chezgk
Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: MNL PH
Posts: 113
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by phatm3 View Post
I see you're from Manila. I am in Baguio right now, where did you get your rims? TIA.
Apologies for the late late late reply. I got them off Tirerack.com and had them shipped by sea freight. Cheers
chezgk is offline  
Old 10-06-15, 05:33 AM
  #104  
Tom59
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ct
Posts: 454
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ronslexus View Post
tom59

Looks great!
Not mine - but I agree.........I own a Black NX so I'm going with flat black in this wheel.
Tom59 is offline  
Old 10-28-15, 07:55 AM
  #105  
badkulo
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: NY
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi, just got my Nebula grey Fsport two months ago and wanted to share my wheel setup with you guys.



Wheels:
AMR Dark Stainless 20X8.5 et+30mm

Tires:
Yokohmama Parada Spec X 245/50/20
I know it's 3.5% bigger than oem but tire rack had a sick deal on the for $131 each so I took a gamble.

Suspension :
RSR down Springs lowering the car about 1.5 in. No rubbing.



badkulo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Unofficial Aftermarket Wheel Thread


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: