NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

posting an image

Old 10-15-20, 11:22 AM
Bluenose40
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default posting an image

Hello folks,
This is my first time on this forum and I am trying to include an image but it doesn't seem to be working.

I am on the Lexus forum here in the UK and often include an image without any problems but, your system seems to be slightly different.

Can someone put me right please.

Many thanks.

Old 10-16-20, 09:43 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 690 Likes on 507 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluenose40
Hello folks,
This is my first time on this forum and I am trying to include an image but it doesn't seem to be working.

I am on the Lexus forum here in the UK and often include an image without any problems but, your system seems to be slightly different.

Can someone put me right please.

Many thanks.
You can either include one as an "inline attachment" which will show as an attachment, or insert it right in the thread as a picture (which I think is the most popular method). Note: most sites will limit the type of file you can include to a few specific types, with JPG being the most popular.

On the image, just click on the paperclip for an attached image, or the mountain scene to include the image right in the thread.

After pressing the appropriate button above, you have to "browse" for your file. Once selected, you have to press the "upload" button to complete the upload.
Old 10-16-20, 09:49 AM
Bluenose40
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TechNut
You can either include one as an "inline attachment" which will show as an attachment, or insert it right in the thread as a picture (which I think is the most popular method). Note: most sites will limit the type of file you can include to a few specific types, with JPG being the most popular.

On the image, just click on the paperclip for an attached image, or the mountain scene to include the image right in the thread.

After pressing the appropriate button above, you have to "browse" for your file. Once selected, you have to press the "upload" button to complete the upload.
Thank you TechNut, here goes then.........

I think it has worked!!! Thank you very much. Ha Ha, I've inserted it in the wrong thread. I'll do it in the right one now!

Last edited by Bluenose40; 10-16-20 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Image inserted in wrong thread!!