The MSRP was 45,200

Seems like I got a pretty good deal.
Deal of the Century
Old 02-22-16, 09:35 PM
Toneroni
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Picking up a 2016 NX200t Fsport tomorrow
Has the trim I want and a bunch of extras I wasn't originally going for.

All I wanted was a white Fsport w red interior, memory and heated seats, and a moonroof and ended up with this instead lol.

Led headlights
Navi w bsm, rear assist etc
Heated steering wheel
Premium package

MSRP 46.6
Price paid: 41

Thanks for this thread - helped me out a lot.
Not going for any extras like warranty although the dings/dents and wheels/tires seems good in NYC! Had them throw in mats and mudflaps at the end. The dealer also said free washes and inspections for life!

I'll post in the welcome thread and take some pics as well!
Old 02-26-16, 01:26 AM
kenji4861
Rookie

Originally Posted by Toneroni
The dealer also said free washes and inspections for life!
nah.. get that in writing.
Old 02-28-16, 11:43 AM
coastaljj
Driver School Candidate

Default NX Price

I'm looking at 4 x 2 2016 NXT MSRP is 43323 and they will go 39,323. I'm trading a Lexus RX 350, 2011.. Decent trade value. The dealer (and dealers in PHX area) have much more NX inventory than RX. I'm still tortured whether to go w NX or RX.. but I digress. Thoughts on price.
Old 02-28-16, 04:34 PM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 691 Likes on 508 Posts

Originally Posted by coastaljj
I'm looking at 4 x 2 2016 NXT MSRP is 43323 and they will go 39,323. I'm trading a Lexus RX 350, 2011.. Decent trade value. The dealer (and dealers in PHX area) have much more NX inventory than RX. I'm still tortured whether to go w NX or RX.. but I digress. Thoughts on price.
That price sounds good. The dealer showed me the invoice on the hybrid model we bought last weekend. There was only about 2800 difference - so based only on that limited information, it sounds like a good price to me.

I also hear you on your debate with the RX versus an NX. We needed the lower vehicle height but we really liked our RX. The new RX is definitely too large for our needs and I'm just not feeling the new grill, so we went to the NX. After our 2013 RX, I can tell you the ride isn't quite as smooth, nor quiet, and a small bit of engine noise even intrudes into the cabin, but none of these differences are so great as to be overly dramatic. It is much easier for my wife to get in/out of this vehicle, and the vehicle is defitely more nimble and easier to navigate in heavy traffic. The size definitely fits our needs better and we are very happy with the NX (but only one week so far...) so I think you will be very happy with either.
Old 02-29-16, 11:37 AM
IS250_6Spd
Lead Lap

Just picked up a NX200t FSport.
MSRP $44,097
Price $40,000 even
Puts me at 9% off. I think i did ok. Thoughts?

Premium package
Navigation
Memory seats
BSM
Rear traffic alert
Power lift-gate
Park assist
Couple other things im forgetting.
Old 02-29-16, 11:43 AM
Toneroni
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kenji4861
nah.. get that in writing.
Thanks, I've asked them to provide it.
Not sure I want to use the carwash service since I've heard it may take a while depending on queue and also don't want swirls.

IS250_6Spd
I think you did pretty well.
Seems like the max we can do on the 2016s is around 10% unless you get a crazy deal like the guy who got 12% without trying.
Old 03-01-16, 07:10 AM
neilipo1
Driver School Candidate

Default please post your reply to new lease. your opinions matter i have not leased yet

hello there just joined this morning... sorry if i am posting in the wrong space .. but i don't know how to post with new questions tath i have ... how do i post on this site ?

i need help with leasing new Lexus(2016 nx t suv ) . this will be my fist Lexus to lease i am scared. and do not wanted to be cheated . i will never go to Lexus again ....................

need help .. what do i look for in the lease papers/ how many docs do i have to sign? . do they let you review pre filled lease agreement at home before u sign. or have your lawyer review? is there a 3 day review before we can cancel the agreement before you take the car out- or take cars possession

i have a deal for 3 yr 30 k miles 20 k total out of pocket cost ...........
3 yr required 10k to 20k and 30k miles maintenance Lexus requires us to do ?
can you take to a local mechanic to have those done and still not violate any manufactures warranty / ?

when you go to these maintenance at the dealers do they force or push you to buy things that still are obviously used conditions - because you are driving the car .. such as tires and more .............
but change any way .. since they make money on selling everything ?

key things i should look for in the contract and ask b4 signing/ that should be in the lease to protect me / during the lease and after the lease is is over . should i get the gap insurance or any other insurance to protect me . i will get full car insurance any way cause it is a lease ....

they say there is a fees to return the car after the lease is over do have to pay that if i am not looking to re lease another brand new Lexus ? my goal is to lease for 3 to 5 yrs may be one more lease after this and than buy Lexus or Tesla ....
i am getting 3 yr 36 k lease for 20k 1 pay check lease can you help please.. from WY moving to DE state..
Old 03-01-16, 05:16 PM
IS250_6Spd
Lead Lap

Question

Originally Posted by neilipo1
hello there just joined this morning... sorry if i am posting in the wrong space .. but i don't know how to post with new questions tath i have ... how do i post on this site ?

i need help with leasing new Lexus(2016 nx t suv ) . this will be my fist Lexus to lease i am scared. and do not wanted to be cheated . i will never go to Lexus again ....................

need help .. what do i look for in the lease papers/ how many docs do i have to sign? . do they let you review pre filled lease agreement at home before u sign. or have your lawyer review? is there a 3 day review before we can cancel the agreement before you take the car out- or take cars possession

i have a deal for 3 yr 30 k miles 20 k total out of pocket cost ...........
3 yr required 10k to 20k and 30k miles maintenance Lexus requires us to do ?
can you take to a local mechanic to have those done and still not violate any manufactures warranty / ?

when you go to these maintenance at the dealers do they force or push you to buy things that still are obviously used conditions - because you are driving the car .. such as tires and more .............
but change any way .. since they make money on selling everything ?

key things i should look for in the contract and ask b4 signing/ that should be in the lease to protect me / during the lease and after the lease is is over . should i get the gap insurance or any other insurance to protect me . i will get full car insurance any way cause it is a lease ....

they say there is a fees to return the car after the lease is over do have to pay that if i am not looking to re lease another brand new Lexus ? my goal is to lease for 3 to 5 yrs may be one more lease after this and than buy Lexus or Tesla ....
i am getting 3 yr 36 k lease for 20k 1 pay check lease can you help please.. from WY moving to DE state..
What!?
Old 03-02-16, 09:17 PM
Toneroni
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by neilipo1
snip.
Check out leasehacker.
There's good info there for learning how to lease a car for the first time.
Old 03-03-16, 09:38 AM
Kenster
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The MSRP of the Vehicle is $47,618.00. With the company I work for, we get a corporate discount which lowers the price to $43,253.00 + fees!

Invoice for the NX200t FSport is around $44,500.

Fully loaded with most options and extra accessories.
Old 03-03-16, 10:58 AM
Toneroni
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Kenster
The MSRP of the Vehicle is $47,618.00. With the company I work for, we get a corporate discount which lowers the price to $43,253.00 + fees!

Not bad, try to get them to throw in some freebies at the end.
Old 03-03-16, 07:00 PM
Kenster
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I may ask for the clear protector film. Been very happy with that on my other car.

Also this will be my first Japanese SUV. Coming from 5 German cars (BMW and Porsche). Tired of the high maintenance cost and repair bills!
Old 03-03-16, 09:39 PM
NX200T
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Kenster

Wow!! Didn't realize invoice was that high!!! You sure about that?
Old 03-04-16, 10:08 AM
Toneroni
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by NX200T
Wow!! Didn't realize invoice was that high!!! You sure about that?
He might have more options.
My invoice according to Nada is 43.8 but who knows how accurate that is..
Pretty much fully loaded except for the pre collision.

Quick Reply: NX price paid/ Lease