NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX price paid/ Lease

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-15, 07:31 AM
Lexinator
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dalton
Nice! Great options. What color are you getting? I'm leaning toward Eminent White or Nebula. I'd love to have the dynamic cruise, but Yeh, possible to come by unless ordered. Sad that the triple beam seem to only be packaged with the AWD versions.

Nothing special about April regarding prices. Just the build up of some inventory.

I haven't heard anything about any port backlog - what's going on at the port of LA/Lb?

Ironically, I live in LB so I'll have to keep an eye out for your 300h once you take delivery. How exciting.
Nebula grey. I just picked her up yesterday afternoon and love it I will have major case of the sadz if the nav freeze issue that others have seen pops up.
I got $500 dollars off msrp. As I suspected, i didn't have much bargaining power.
Old 03-23-15, 11:06 AM
athiker
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lexinator
Nebula grey. I just picked her up yesterday afternoon and love it I will have major case of the sadz if the nav freeze issue that others have seen pops up.
I got $500 dollars off msrp. As I suspected, i didn't have much bargaining power.
Congrats on the new ride...its very nice...however I have had to pull over 3 x in the 1st 900 miles to reset the Nav by turning off the engine and restarting. Trip this weekend kept showing 27 miles to the next turn...it was really only a few miles...glad my son noticed it has been stuck on 27 for 20 minutes. Would be nice if at least there was a reset button or some button sequence that could activate a nav restart while driving.
Old 03-23-15, 02:20 PM
yourhong
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by yourhong
Lexus of Ray Catena Monmouth gave me the best quote. For MSRP$44,003, the offer is $40,095, dealer fee is $514, plus tax and plate/reg. I bought my ES350 there less than two years ago, was about $1000 better than other dealers including Edison. The quote is via email and window sticker provided. Will visit the dealership soon.
I bought the NX200T from Ray Catena of Monmouth, NJ on Sat, For MSRP $43,245, the selling price is $39,639. It's AWD with Navi and Premium package model. Other dealers were asking for $2000 more.
Old 03-23-15, 09:51 PM
newe70
Rookie

What is ur thought on this quote? It is a nebula gray in black, non-sport, fwd. MSRP is at $43,311, offered at $41,226 plus tax.
Old 03-24-15, 06:52 AM
dalton
Rookie

Originally Posted by Lexinator
Hey Lexinator,

How are you enjoying your 300h? Have you tried out the Radar Cruise?
Any nav freeze issues?
I'm still working on a 300h AWD I have my eye on. Actually, it too is not at the port yet but is expected to arrive in the next few days.
I have a question - once yours arrived at the port, how much longer did it take before it made it to Lexus South Bay?
I ask because I'm debating - to wait for this one and not be able to deal much or focus on a F Sport 200t AWD (white/rioja) which is already in stock at several places (may have more price flexibility).
Old 03-24-15, 08:12 AM
Lexinator
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dalton
Hey Lexinator,

How are you enjoying your 300h? Have you tried out the Radar Cruise?
Any nav freeze issues?
I'm still working on a 300h AWD I have my eye on. Actually, it too is not at the port yet but is expected to arrive in the next few days.
I have a question - once yours arrived at the port, how much longer did it take before it made it to Lexus South Bay?
I ask because I'm debating - to wait for this one and not be able to deal much or focus on a F Sport 200t AWD (white/rioja) which is already in stock at several places (may have more price flexibility).
Once my nx arrived at long beach port , it took about one week to get to the dealer, and then dealer needs about a day to check out/ detail. My nx arrived at dealer late Friday night and I picked it up Saturday afternoon. I have not had nav freeze issue , but have only driven about 15 miles. My sales person did not know anything about the nav freeze issue when I mentioned it to her.
I also bought extended platinum warranty. It seems that most people on this forum don't purchase it, but it made me feel better . Hopefully I will never need it.
Old 03-25-15, 09:30 PM
tareen
Driver School Candidate

Default TX lease f-sport

Hi all,

First time leasing a vehicle and just signed for an NX 200t f-sport. Not sure if considered a good deal, would love your opinion. I haven't taken delivery of the vehicle yet (arrives in April), so I'm under the impression I'm not binded yet.

MSRP $43,670; negotiated to $41,170. 36 months for 12k/year. $5000 down, $505/month.
Old 03-26-15, 09:31 AM
slckrck
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tareen
Hi all,

First time leasing a vehicle and just signed for an NX 200t f-sport. Not sure if considered a good deal, would love your opinion. I haven't taken delivery of the vehicle yet (arrives in April), so I'm under the impression I'm not binded yet.

MSRP $43,670; negotiated to $41,170. 36 months for 12k/year. $5000 down, $505/month.
If the $505 is including taxes, not bad.

If it is before taxes.... I bet you could do better for that amt down.

I got $479/mo before tax with enough down to cover the fees etc. MSRP $43,278 (non-F Sport) w/ nav and premium pkg. Negotiated to around $40k. I forget exactly. 12k mi/yr. 36mo.

Keep in mind that putting money down only lowers the pmt $30 per $1000 down. So in your case, you "lowered" your payment $150/month compared to no money down. Money down on a lease does not add any equity. If the car gets stolen or totaled, you are out that $5k. Doing the math... $130x36 months = $5400. This meals you are up $400 for the extent of the loan. It's like getting a $400 discount off the car for putting cash down. Note that this is not accounting for taxes/fees. So your $400 would be lower

You can always get your deposit back if you think you can get a better deal. I had 4 dealers "fighting" for my money. Went to the place with the best offer.

You will love your NX. The car is amazing
Old 03-26-15, 01:50 PM
aztoot
Driver School Candidate

Hi all,

I'm just curious what is up with all the ~$500 per month quotes with $3000+ down? These figures are closer to a BMW X3 or even a VW Touareg type vehicle.

I was looking online today and I came across this: http://www.lexusofroute10.com/NX200t

I thought the NX competes with the Acura RDX, where I saw similar numbers online too.
Old 03-26-15, 01:54 PM
slckrck
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by aztoot
Hi all,

I'm just curious what is up with all the ~$500 per month quotes with $3000+ down? These figures are closer to a BMW X3 or even a VW Touareg type vehicle.

I was looking online today and I came across this: http://www.lexusofroute10.com/NX200t

I thought the NX competes with the Acura RDX, where I saw similar numbers online too.
The $500/month are for well-equipped NX's. The X3 you mention is for the base model. I did the comparison when I was car shopping. Equally equipped, the NX is significantly cheaper.
Old 03-26-15, 02:50 PM
Marqevans
Instructor

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by tareen
Hi all,

i'm sorry but that sounds really high to me. I leased an RX in January, list was $51,500, 36 months, 12k/year, nothing down, rolled all taxes into the lease, the payment is $549 per month. I am sure the lease interest rate is probably lower on an RX than an NX , but putting $5,000 down should have more than made up that difference. I would check with another leasing company. I am curious, what can you buy the NX for at the end of the lease period?
Old 03-26-15, 02:51 PM
aztoot
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by slckrck
The $500/month are for well-equipped NX's. The X3 you mention is for the base model. I did the comparison when I was car shopping. Equally equipped, the NX is significantly cheaper.
According to: http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...regiontypeid=2

You can get a well-equipped one for under $500 per month and $3k down.
Old 03-26-15, 06:27 PM
slckrck
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by aztoot
According to: http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...regiontypeid=2

You can get a well-equipped one for under $500 per month and $3k down.
Right. When I say "well-equipped", I am saying AWD, nav pkg, premium, f-sport etc. MSRP around $43k+

The one on the BMW website is for xdrive w/ lighting pkg. Pretty much base.
Old 03-27-15, 04:19 AM
DigMyM35x
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm, I think that payment and money down is pretty high too.

Just picked up my wife's NX yesterday and it's pretty loaded. Our base payment (before taxes) is about $516 and I'm only paying inceptions and 1st pymt. Total payment is about $560 with our PA lease tax of 9%.

Got about $2500 off MSRP and the first month's payment that Lexus is throwing in as an incentive (just used as cap cost reduction instead of skipping a payment). My MSRP was $47,6?? So just the depreciation portion tells me you aren't getting a great deal.

However, some states have taxes paid up front so much of the money they want may be for that stuff - it's tough to say when those variables hit.

Either way, that seems really high. Are you rolling in another lease on an upside down car? You don't have to answer this but is there something going on with your credit?

If not, I don't see any way that, with the typical Lexus lease program and rates you should be paying anywhere near that with $5k down and that selling price.

Leasing is complicated but you should research how they work in detail - plenty of online resources - and make sure the dealer isn't slipping something else in there.
Old 03-27-15, 06:01 PM
jjyun
Driver School Candidate

Looking to see what you guys thought about the quote I received. In southern california car MSRPed at $44,516. They matched carmax appraisal for my trade in and offered me the car at $41,960. They're shipping it in right now and it'll get there on the 31st so I'm going to go in and see if I can negotiate it down a little further.

Quick Reply: NX price paid/ Lease