Search this Thread

Old 01-30-17, 02:03 PM
milgauss
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by screen
Hello Folks

Just registered. So a newbie.

Been on this board for a couple of months tracking prices. Been following DrDuct's very informative posts on pricing.

Been shopping for a 2016 NX FSport AWD. Very few left on the East Coast. I'm in Richmond.

Trying to get a deal as it is the end of Jan. Dealers are not budging on the price. THe lowest I've gotten so far is 6.5k off MSRP. I guess the additional December lexus incentives have fallen off. (as per logan at lexus of Knoxville)

Torii- that's an awesome price on a 17.
Would you go a bit into the specifcs about the options on the vehicle please. 39k out of the door is exceptional. Taxes alone should run about 1.5k IMO.

Would definitely appreciate any further details you can post as DrDuct did above.

Thanks
theres a Ultra sonic blue 2016 at Lexus of silver spring. They will probably let it go for a good price. Been on the lot for a while. The sales person I worked with over there was pretty good. Let me know if you need a contact
Old 01-30-17, 02:55 PM
screen
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by milgauss
theres a Ultra sonic blue 2016 at Lexus of silver spring. They will probably let it go for a good price. Been on the lot for a while. The sales person I worked with over there was pretty good. Let me know if you need a contact
I have seen that. This is for my wife and she was not a fan of the color.

I did approach them in December. The response I got was "Im not able to give you the pricing over email or phone. I will take good care of you when you come in." They expect me to drive 2+ hours
Please do send me your contact over there. Never hurts to try.
Old 01-30-17, 03:41 PM
Torii
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

10+ years ago everyone was buying their Lexus in/around LA. there was like 10 dealers within 30 miles and they all competed. people from all over the USA just emailed the internet sales guys for best prices. IDK if times have changed, I am fortunate to have my local dealer being a high volume dealer...which is odd since its only dealer in desert for 500miles or so....lol. would of thought its prices would be highest since no competition....but porsche,audi,mb,bmw,acura,cadillac etc are all here so competition is here...lexus wont deal, here comes land rover or whoever.
Old 02-08-17, 07:34 PM
jkretsch
Driver School Candidate

Hi all,
I've just started doing some research on new cars, and the NX F Sport is on my list. I requested a quote from a few dealerships...2017 NX Turbo F Sport AWD with Premium package, triple beam led headlamps, BSM, parking assist, towing, and power rear door. I received one quote so far so i haven't had a chance to shop the best price to the other dealers. But i wanted to get some thoughts.

$45,700 MSRP
$2500 in discounts
$43,200 (adjusted price)
$250 Doc Fee
$3400 Tax
$140 'non-tax fees'... i assume this is candy for the office
Total out the door of $47k
Old 02-08-17, 08:29 PM
leehom
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jkretsch
Hi all,
I've just started doing some research on new cars, and the NX F Sport is on my list. I requested a quote from a few dealerships...2017 NX Turbo F Sport AWD with Premium package, triple beam led headlamps, BSM, parking assist, towing, and power rear door. I received one quote so far so i haven't had a chance to shop the best price to the other dealers. But i wanted to get some thoughts.

$45,700 MSRP
$2500 in discounts
$43,200 (adjusted price)
$250 Doc Fee
$3400 Tax
Really depends on where you're from. Different markets. If you're willing to fly to a different state and drive back, you could get a better deal.

I would shoot for at least $4k off.
Old 02-09-17, 04:34 AM
screen
Driver

Hi all,

$45,700 MSRP
$2500 in discounts
$43,200 (adjusted price)
$250 Doc Fee
$3400 Tax
I don't think that's a deal at all. Right now there is an abundance of stock everywhere.
Looks like lexus has ramped up production on this model.

cargurus is a good place to start where it gives you an idea of what price to pay.
Old 02-09-17, 07:28 AM
jkretsch
Driver School Candidate

I don't think that's a deal at all. Right now there is an abundance of stock everywhere.
Looks like lexus has ramped up production on this model.

cargurus is a good place to start where it gives you an idea of what price to pay.
thanks, and i agree that it's not a good deal. i imagine once i get more quotes and shop them around, prices will start coming down. I guess i wanted to see where people thought the final price should be. i'm in ohio, by the way... to the person who said it depended on where i am.
Old 02-09-17, 07:33 AM
screen
Driver

thanks, and i agree that it's not a good deal. i imagine once i get more quotes and shop them around, prices will start coming down. I guess i wanted to see where people thought the final price should be. i'm in ohio, by the way... to the person who said it depended on where i am.
Not sure which part of OH you are in.
Checking cargurus at lexus of akron canton, is coming up with $40300 as a great price for a $45762 msrp vehicle. This is for a F sport they have, which is close to a 5K discount.
Old 02-09-17, 07:36 AM
disowned
Driver School Candidate

I am looking to lease an NX in Chicago - anyone have any recent experience and could share what offers they were able to receive?

Thanks!
Old 02-09-17, 07:50 AM
jkretsch
Driver School Candidate

Not sure which part of OH you are in.
Checking cargurus at lexus of akron canton, is coming up with $40300 as a great price for a $45762 msrp vehicle. This is for a F sport they have, which is close to a 5K discount.
cleveland, which is close enough. i don't mind travelling for a good deal. i actually requested a quote from them on my exact build yesterday, so we'll see what they say.
Old 02-09-17, 10:37 AM
screen
Driver

cleveland, which is close enough. i don't mind travelling for a good deal. i actually requested a quote from them on my exact build yesterday, so we'll see what they say.
Cleveland also has similar pricing
Old 02-14-17, 02:16 PM
sadalja
Driver School Candidate

Hi, anyone have pricing info on Canada - I am in Toronto and looking for a F-sport 2 here. Seems like the lowest I can find is 3% over dealer invoice price

Thanks, Sunil.
Old 02-17-17, 02:09 PM
englandsf
10th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

2017 NX 200T with Premium and Nav, power rear door, homelink, blind spot and cargo covers etc. around $42.5 - about 2 k off and good price on trade.
Old 02-17-17, 02:16 PM
sadalja
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by englandsf
2017 NX 200T with Premium and Nav, power rear door, homelink, blind spot and cargo covers etc. around $42.5 - about 2 k off and good price on trade.

That seems like like a good price. Where are you located?
Old 02-17-17, 02:46 PM
englandsf
10th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Just outside Austin TX, in Lakeway.

Quick Reply: NX price paid/ Lease