ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nx-1st-gen-2015-2021-264/)
-   -   Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nx-1st-gen-2015-2021/738892-welcome-to-club-lexus-nx-owner-roll-call-and-member-introduction-thread-post-here.html)

Pesttt 02-05-15 02:44 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Greetings All,

Picked up my NX200t F Sport with Series 2 package (Canada) this past Monday and drove it home in a blizzard! It was squeaky clean for all but 20 seconds ... until I drove out of the delivery bay at the dealership...what a big F-U from good ol' mother nature :thumbdn:
The AWD was put to the test instantly and I can tell you that the drive home was flawless...with the exception of the car being covered in snow/slush/salt ...
The winters tires that I negotiated when I signed the deal were amazing with great traction on ice and snow (Michelin X-Ice Xi3).
The pictures hurt my eyes looking at how it looks now... but it gives it some character :D
I apologize for the iPhone pics in advance...

Pesttt 02-05-15 03:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the interior which I'm sure you've all seen already but hey...one more won't hurt :)

ALE81 02-05-15 04:14 PM

Gotta love the Obsidian/Rioja combo!! How do like the triple beam LEDs?

Pesttt 02-05-15 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by ALE81 (Post 8899828)
Gotta love the Obsidian/Rioja combo!! How do like the triple beam LEDs?

i LOVE the triple beams ... not only do they look hot, they are fantastic when driving at night.
I'm coming from a 2010 RX and the difference is night and day....literally :p

corradoMR2 02-05-15 05:03 PM

Pesttt you finally got it. Official congrats and enjoy it even dirty since I agree that it adds character.

Pesttt 02-05-15 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by corradoMR2 (Post 8899905)
Pesttt you finally got it. Official congrats and enjoy it even dirty since I agree that it adds character.

An official "Thank You" corrado.

jimp 02-14-15 01:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
It stopped snowing and the nx is washed. so in the few seconds it is salt free I took some pictures.It includes one of the official lexus hitch.[ATTACH]Attachment 354862

Attachment 354863[/ATTACH]

Pesttt 02-14-15 01:24 PM

very puuuuurty :)
I don't get tired of looking at any NX :)

NikkiNx 02-17-15 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So my pictures aren't that great but. I leased the Black with Red interior about a week ago - F Sport. I'm in love (well save the sound system and some issues I'm having with my iphone).

I still learn things it seems everyday b/c I haven't had a chance to spend a lot of time playing around in the car due to work and life.

I don't know if it's because I'm on my phone but it's only letting me attach one picture, bummer

corradoMR2 02-17-15 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by NikkiNx (Post 8916935)
So my pictures aren't that great but. I leased the Black with Red interior about a week ago - F Sport. I'm in love (well save the sound system and some issues I'm having with my iphone).

I still learn things it seems everyday b/c I haven't had a chance to spend a lot of time playing around in the car due to work and life.

Congrats on your NX and great color combo :D

Post pics when you get a chance, always welcome!

papa214 02-28-15 11:20 AM

i had the same issue 2 weeks ago. I used to experience this with my 2012 RX but it would not load the XM stations below the temp of about 30 degress F. My F sport came with the Yokohama tires too.

emoowear 02-28-15 11:46 PM

New member and owner here. Had the car for about a week or so but wanted to make sure everything was in order before I called her "mine". :p Enjoying everything about her sans the enform system. Now to get some opticoating and clear bra done. :thumbup:

-White with Rioja Red Interior
-Premium Package
-Navigation Package
-Comfort Package
-Most Options included (Practically all the cars on the lot had them already)

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8565/...358a8cd4_s.jpg

edit: sorry, don't really know how to embed :D

corradoMR2 03-01-15 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by emoowear (Post 8933157)
New member and owner here. Had the car for about a week or so but wanted to make sure everything was in order before I called her "mine". :p Enjoying everything about her sans the enform system. Now to get some opticoating and clear bra done. :thumbup:

-White with Rioja Red Interior
-Premium Package
-Navigation Package
-Comfort Package
-Most Options included (Practically all the cars on the lot had them already)

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8565/...358a8cd4_s.jpg

edit: sorry, don't really know how to embed :D

Congrats (again)! :)

You got Nav without Enform? Navigation package has Enform... :uh:

Voice-activated Navigation System* with 7.0-inch high-resolution multimedia display
All-new Remote Touchpad
Lexus Enform Remote*
Lexus Enform App Suite
Lexus Enform Safety Connect*
Lexus Enform Destinations
Advanced voice command with Enhanced Bluetooth® technology*
Lexus 10-speaker Premium Sound System with SiriusXM*
Fuel Prices, Sports and Stocks*
Additional USB port

emoowear 03-01-15 06:39 AM

Thanks!

Sorry, Should've been clearer; I'm enjoying everything about the car except Enform. It has frozen a few times on me but luckily, fingers crossed, it doesn't require anything more than a reboot. (had to turn off the engine and on again) :confused:

Originally Posted by corradoMR2 (Post 8933248)
Congrats (again)! :)

You got Nav without Enform? Navigation package has Enform... :uh:

Voice-activated Navigation System* with 7.0-inch high-resolution multimedia display
All-new Remote Touchpad
Lexus Enform Remote*
Lexus Enform App Suite
Lexus Enform Safety Connect*
Lexus Enform Destinations
Advanced voice command with Enhanced Bluetooth® technology*
Lexus 10-speaker Premium Sound System with SiriusXM*
Fuel Prices, Sports and Stocks*
Additional USB port

papa214 03-01-15 12:25 PM

just tried mine and it works. i think it works better than the phone app. its works faster i know that.:)