NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-15, 09:53 PM
TanerC
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New NX

Hi All,

I changing my RX 350 with NX two days later..
This is Canadian version.
Red and White.. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ima...lies/smile.gif

200t Executive Package
Matador Red Mica / Black leather
Fully optioned - HUD, AVS, RCTA/Parking sensors, DRCC/Pre-collision, BSM, wireless charger, Memory Package, Heated Steering, Moonroof, NAV, ...

TanerC
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_1114_01052015.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_1115_01052015.jpg  
Old 01-07-15, 05:59 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 288 Likes on 209 Posts

^^^ Congratulations!
Old 01-09-15, 01:05 PM
bostonb
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm new here and new to Lexus. I put my order in Dec 3rd and did not get my NX until a month later (Jan 6th). I was told around here that each dealership would only get one F sport trim and the only ones they had at the time were the base models. I definitely wanted the F Sport. Seems like the F Sport for most of you guys arrived much earlier, but here in MA, I think most arrived in Jan. The one I purchased was the first one that my dealership sold. In fact, a few of the people there did not even see an F Sport in person until then. I did not have a choice on the optional equipment. They were told they were going to get one F Sport and I only had the choice in the color. I had my eye on Blue for a few months prior so I went with that. I was also leaning toward Eminent White but figured that was too common a color among luxury SUVs.

Anyway, here are the details of mine:

NX 200t F Sport AWD
Exterior: Ultrasonic Blue
Interior: Black

optional equipment:
Auto-dimming outer mirrors w/ BSM, RCTA, reverse tilt, heated, memory
Heated Steering Wheel
LED Headlamps w/o Auto High Beams
Lexus Homelink Garage Door Opener
Navigation Package (w/ Lexus Enform Remote app on phone)
Premium F Sport Package (moonroof, heated seats, lumbar support, etc)
All weather floor mats
18" wheels w/ All-season tires

The following users liked this post:
summariess (08-30-20)
Old 01-09-15, 03:07 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by bostonb
I'm new here and new to Lexus. I put my order in Dec 3rd and did not get my NX until a month later (Jan 6th). I was told around here that each dealership would only get one F sport trim and the only ones they had at the time were the base models. I definitely wanted the F Sport. Seems like the F Sport for most of you guys arrived much earlier, but here in MA, I think most arrived in Jan. The one I purchased was the first one that my dealership sold. In fact, a few of the people there did not even see an F Sport in person until then. I did not have a choice on the optional equipment. They were told they were going to get one F Sport and I only had the choice in the color. I had my eye on Blue for a few months prior so I went with that. I was also leaning toward Eminent White but figured that was too common a color among luxury SUVs.

Anyway, here are the details of mine:

NX 200t F Sport AWD
Exterior: Ultrasonic Blue
Interior: Black

optional equipment:
Auto-dimming outer mirrors w/ BSM, RCTA, reverse tilt, heated, memory
Heated Steering Wheel
LED Headlamps w/o Auto High Beams
Lexus Homelink Garage Door Opener
Navigation Package (w/ Lexus Enform Remote app on phone)
Premium F Sport Package (moonroof, heated seats, lumbar support, etc)
All weather floor mats
18" wheels w/ All-season tires

Congrats and enjoy you rare NX and even rarer USB! To this day, I have only seen one other USB IS while driving so rare color indeed.

Oh and don't worry. USB will appear lighter in brighter outdoor lighting as I know you were a little concerned about the color appearing too dark.
Old 01-10-15, 07:59 AM
GregsLexus
Driver School Candidate

Default New NX owner

I have had my NX 200T for 2 weeks and love it. I previously owned a 2010 RX and my wife has a 2013 ES.
The nx is equipped with Nav, BSM, park assist,, premium pckg, power back door, and heated steering wheel..

GO LEXUS
Old 01-11-15, 12:54 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by GregsLexus
I have had my NX 200T for 2 weeks and love it. I previously owned a 2010 RX and my wife has a 2013 ES.
The nx is equipped with Nav, BSM, park assist,, premium pckg, power back door, and heated steering wheel..

GO LEXUS
Congrats! Don't forget to post mandatory pics!
Old 01-30-15, 11:04 PM
Pesttt
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NX 200t F Sport Series 2 (Monday Delivery)

Super stoked!
Signed and finalized all remaining paperwork that needed to be done on lease return of RX 2010 and jumped into the NX F Sport Series 2 that was the show room model which I had already reserved last Friday. Picking it up Monday February 2!

NX 200t F Sport Series 2
Exterior: Obsidian
Interior: Rioja Red

Items Negotiated
Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Winter Tires (mandatory in Montreal)
Front Window Tints (35%)
3M Film Protection on Hood (about 18" from the front Hood)
Paint Scellant

Series 2 pack includes :
10 Speakers
Power Back Door
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Wireless Charging
Garage Door Opener
Clearance and Backup Sensors
120V/100-watt Power Outlet
F SPORT Front Grille, F SPORT badging
Power slide / tilt Moonroof
Aluminum Roof Rails
Remote Touch Interface
Voice-activated SD Card Based Navigation System with Remote TouchG meter
Head-Up Display
F SPORT LED fog lamps
Automatic High Beam
Auto Leveling Headlamp System
LED Headlamps - High Beam
Premium LED Headlamps
Memory Mirrors
Auto-dimming Side View Mirrors
Pre Collision System
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Lane Keeping Assist System
Blind Spot Monitor System
Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
Heated Steering Wheel
Steering Wheel Paddle Shifters (A/T)
F SPORT Seats
Driver Seat Memory System
Sport-Tuned Suspension
Adaptive Variable Front Suspension (AVS)
Adaptive Variable Rear Suspension (AVS)
Interior Trim: F SPORT Shift ****
Aluminum Sport Pedals with Rubber Inserts
F SPORT Scuff Plates
F SPORT 18" Alloy Wheels
Rain Sensing Wipers

Apologize for the super long description but just wanted to post incase anyone was not familiar with the Canadian packages.
Will post pics once delivered.
Thanks All!
The following users liked this post:
summariess (08-30-20)
Old 01-31-15, 06:37 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

My wife and I signed the paperwork and drove home her new NX 300h last night. It is the Matador Red Mica with Black Interior. We weren't able to negotiate the deal to much as it was super hard to find, the dealer trucked it in from another dealer. It has the NAV Package, Luxury Package, BSM, Parking Assist and Qi charger. We also opted to get the clear paint protection on the front, but that was not thrown in. It was late last night so no pics yet, will post soon.

Phil
Old 01-31-15, 07:14 AM
Pesttt
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by philwojo
My wife and I signed the paperwork and drove home her new NX 300h last night. It is the Matador Red Mica with Black Interior. We weren't able to negotiate the deal to much as it was super hard to find, the dealer trucked it in from another dealer. It has the NAV Package, Luxury Package, BSM, Parking Assist and Qi charger. We also opted to get the clear paint protection on the front, but that was not thrown in. It was late last night so no pics yet, will post soon.

Phil
Congrats Phil!
Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Great color too!
I never get tired of looking pics
Old 01-31-15, 08:07 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by Pesttt
Super stoked!
Signed and finalized all remaining paperwork that needed to be done on lease return of RX 2010 and jumped into the NX F Sport Series 2 that was the show room model which I had already reserved last Friday. Picking it up Monday February 2!

NX 200t F Sport Series 2
Exterior: Obsidian
Interior: Rioja Red

Items Negotiated
Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Winter Tires (mandatory in Montreal)
Front Window Tints (35%)
3M Film Protection on Hood (about 18" from the front Hood)
Paint Scellant

Series 2 pack includes :
10 Speakers
Power Back Door
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Wireless Charging
Garage Door Opener
Clearance and Backup Sensors
120V/100-watt Power Outlet
F SPORT Front Grille, F SPORT badging
Power slide / tilt Moonroof
Aluminum Roof Rails
Remote Touch Interface
Voice-activated SD Card Based Navigation System with Remote TouchG meter
Head-Up Display
F SPORT LED fog lamps
Automatic High Beam
Auto Leveling Headlamp System
LED Headlamps - High Beam
Premium LED Headlamps
Memory Mirrors
Auto-dimming Side View Mirrors
Pre Collision System
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Lane Keeping Assist System
Blind Spot Monitor System
Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
Heated Steering Wheel
Steering Wheel Paddle Shifters (A/T)
F SPORT Seats
Driver Seat Memory System
Sport-Tuned Suspension
Adaptive Variable Front Suspension (AVS)
Adaptive Variable Rear Suspension (AVS)
Interior Trim: F SPORT Shift ****
Aluminum Sport Pedals with Rubber Inserts
F SPORT Scuff Plates
F SPORT 18" Alloy Wheels
Rain Sensing Wipers

Apologize for the super long description but just wanted to post incase anyone was not familiar with the Canadian packages.
Will post pics once delivered.
Thanks All!
Excellent choice in color and package Congrats! Yeah, the mandatory mid November to mid April winter tire law in Quebec so a good thing you got the tires thrown in as that's another 1K saved.

I had an RX F Sport as you probably know from my comparison review. Looking forward to your feedback (especially ride) on the regular RX vs the NX F Sport Series 2 (with AVS)!

Originally Posted by philwojo

Phil
Finally, you got it. Congrats! MRM is looking to be a popular choice on the NX. Loved it twice on my CT and prior IS.

Last edited by corradoMR2; 01-31-15 at 08:11 AM.
Old 01-31-15, 10:02 AM
jimp
Driver School Candidate

Default Got my nx

Took delivery 1/9/15 of a matador red mica/cream ,lux,nav etc
My first choice was brown/saddle tan but was told that was not being made.could not get power rear seats or hud. Disappointed with lexus app and website as they gave impression that other combinations were available! happy with car but I will probably die of old age before I master all of its toys! Seems quiter than my rx and more nimble.
Old 01-31-15, 10:06 AM
Pesttt
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jimp
Took delivery 1/9/15 of a matador red mica/cream ,lux,nav etc
My first choice was brown/saddle tan but was told that was not being made.could not get power rear seats or hud. Disappointed with lexus app and website as they gave impression that other combinations were available! happy with car but I will probably die of old age before I master all of its toys! Seems quiter than my rx and more nimble.
Congrats!
Where are the pics???
Old 02-01-15, 10:15 PM
scubarobin
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Lexus NX 200t

Am a new Lexus owner. Just bot the NX 200t, Meteor Blue Metalic with Creme interior. I absolutely love it! It drives beautifully and is extremely comfortable. Fully loaded (no leather). The color turns heads and the interior very sporty with black on the doors and part of the dash. Terrific sound system and the best blue tooth I have ever had. The electronics are quite intuitive. No complaints on the storage. My last car the trunk was so large things got lost. If you are on the fence then take my advice and get on the NX side!
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image.jpg  
Old 02-02-15, 08:22 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by scubarobin
Am a new Lexus owner. Just bot the NX 200t, Meteor Blue Metalic with Creme interior. I absolutely love it! It drives beautifully and is extremely comfortable. Fully loaded (no leather). The color turns heads and the interior very sporty with black on the doors and part of the dash. Terrific sound system and the best blue tooth I have ever had. The electronics are quite intuitive. No complaints on the storage. My last car the trunk was so large things got lost. If you are on the fence then take my advice and get on the NX side!

Excellent on the rare color, welcome and congrats on your new NX!
Old 02-05-15, 02:38 AM
Nights
Pole Position

We picked up the NX300h F-Sport Enhancement pack 2 earlier in the week. So far the family's enjoyed the car, not to mention the comments on the 'spaceship' looks!

It's White with Black and Rose accents in the interior. We can get a fairly loaded F Sport here - has LDW, BSM, RCTA, ACC, HUD, ML stereo, moonroof, 360 degree camera, leather seats/interior, seat heating/cooling, seat memory, card key, PCS, Full LED headlamps with auto high beam.

One thing I have to mention is that the rear luggage tray accessory is quite nice as it's an improvement over the one in the RX, it's nicely integrated and also covers the rear seat backs as well as the luggage area base.

Will get some pics up once it stops raining

Last edited by Nights; 02-05-15 at 02:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!