NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-15, 06:32 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by Supra4100
We picked up our Ultra sonic blue NX yesterday. I originally planned to order mine. I found a close match to my wants in Oklahoma City. She's replacing a 2013 Camry for my wife. She's Fwd with black interior. She's equipped with premium package, nav, Bsm, intuitive park & summer wheel & tire package. I was hoping for the triple Led lamps, but the single beam is a good compromise. It was either order mine, wait until October, or enjoy this one all summer long.

This is our 5th Lexus vehicle. We've owned an Sc, Lx & a pair of GS's. Totally in love with the bold body lines.

Slapped a coat of Zaino polish to hopefully repel the bug bodies & make that color pop a little.

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Nice to see you remain within the Lexus family. The NX is a head turner to begin with, plus add USB on top of it, and it's a safety hazard for passerbys!
Old 06-08-15, 04:23 PM
D4V1D
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes. My wife really wanted the USB, but we simply COULD NOT find one with LED headlights, so silver it was. I had an 07 Acura TL Type S in that color and my wife and an 07 Mazda CX-7 in that color, too. So, it seems we are attracted to it.

Very nice and congrats!!
Old 06-14-15, 11:54 AM
ewaboo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Traded in my '14 LS for this wonderful little SUV. It arrived on shore this past Wednesday...took it home the next night. The best car purchase i think i've ever made. And how about those lights!?!? Great job Lexus!!!

Old 06-14-15, 06:53 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by ewaboo
Traded in my '14 LS for this wonderful little SUV. It arrived on shore this past Wednesday...took it home the next night. The best car purchase i think i've ever made. And how about those lights!?!? Great job Lexus!!!

Silver Lining Metallic. Very rare color! Congrats and welcome.

Coming from an LS is impressive considering the NX is half the cost. Curious as to why and how you compare the two on ride, noise, and overall impression.
Old 06-15-15, 02:33 PM
DBCOM
Driver School Candidate

Hey! From East Coast Canada (New Brunswick). Just picked up my NX FSport (series 2) this past weekend in white! Transitioned over from Audi to try out my first Lexus. I hope it lives up to the hype!
Old 06-15-15, 07:18 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by DBCOM
Hey! From East Coast Canada (New Brunswick). Just picked up my NX FSport (series 2) this past weekend in white! Transitioned over from Audi to try out my first Lexus. I hope it lives up to the hype!
Congrats on your first Lexus, the NX, and welcome to the forum.

You came from a Q5? In any event, keep us posted on your impressions (good and bad).
Old 06-16-15, 06:12 AM
15RC350F
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DBCOM
What does "series 2" mean?
Old 06-16-15, 06:16 AM
DBCOM
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 15LexNX2t
What does "series 2" mean?
They have 2 "trims" in the FSport here in Canada, consist of a few additional features that can be seen here - http://www.lexus.ca/lexus/en/configu...200t#/packages
Old 06-17-15, 08:24 AM
CybrRdr
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hi... New Member.

Just put the deposit down for a 2015 Lexus NX F Sport to replace my wife's 2015 Acura RDX Tech.
Both my wife and I are long time Honda/Acura owners and this Lexus NX will be our 1st car Toyota product and our 1st car that is not a Honda/Acura!

Was planning on getting a 2016 RDX Advance but we test drove the NX F Sport 2 times and really liked it. We also test drove the BMW X3 2.8 and the Audi Q5 2.0T.

Delivery Date: Early July

2015 NX 200t F Sport FWD
Eminent White / Rioja Red
  • Premium F SPORT Package
  • Navigation Package
  • Intuitive Parking Assist
  • Electrochromic (Auto-Dimming) Outer Mirrors with Blind Spot Monitor(BSM), Rear Cross Traffic Alert
  • 18" F SPORT Wheels w/Summer Tires
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Lexus Homelink Garage Door Opener
  • Power Back Door
  • Preferred Package Includes: Cargo Net, Cargo Mat, Key Glove, Wheel Locks, & Rear Bumper Protector

That is basically the standard dealer configuration for all NX F-sports in this region... give or take a few more accessories. Sadly the triple-beam LED headlights require a custom order as dealers in this region do not include them. We thought long and hard about it and didn't want to wait till Fall for a 2015 when the 2016 should be coming shortly after that. So we settled for this package. Oh well, at least the rest of the NX F-sports in this region are configured this way.

Last edited by CybrRdr; 06-23-15 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-17-15, 09:52 AM
D4V1D
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CybrRdr
Just put the deposit down for a 2015 Lexus NX F Sport to replace my wife's 2015 Acura RDX Tech.
Both my wife and I are long time Honda/Acura owners and this Lexus NX will be our 1st car Toyota product and our 1st car that is not a Honda/Acura!
Welcome to the Lexus family! This is our first Lexus as well...I have a Tacoma, so not our first Toyota, but I am a big fan of Acura as well. Had an '07 TL Type S in that F Sport blue (They called it Kinetic Blue Pearl)...LOVED THAT CAR!

Was planning on getting a 2016 RDX Advance but we test drove the NX F Sport 2 times and really liked it. We also test drove the BMW X3 2.8 and the Audi Q5 2.0T.
Please tell us what you liked/didn't like between all the choices. There is a thread here comparing those very models, somewhere...post up.

That is basically the standard dealer configuration for all NX F-sports in this region... give or take a few more accessories. Sadly the triple-beam LED headlights require a custom order. We thought long and hard about it and didn't want to wait till Fall for a 2015 when the 2016 should be coming shortly after that. So we settled for this package. Oh well, at least the rest of the NX F-sports in this region are configured this way.
This was our dilema also. Wife wanted the Ultrasonic Blue, and they had one coming...but without the LED headlights. They DID HAVE a Silver Lining one on the lot with EVERYTHING including the LED's...so silver it was. Love the color now, though. As far as I know, we may be one of only a couple in our neck of the woods with the LED's. Personally, I've not seen another.

At any rate, congrats!
Old 06-18-15, 04:52 PM
dCota
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats!!

I placed my order just about 90 days ago, and I'm probably looking at mid- to late-July for delivery.
Just got an update from my dealer that they should have an allocation date next week, along with the VIN and production date.

I've got the triple-beam LEDs coming, and will reportedly be the first in Indiana to have it, so that's kinda cool!

Best,
dCota
Old 06-18-15, 07:45 PM
RDLGX
Intermediate

Received 59 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by dCota
Congrats!!

I placed my order just about 90 days ago, and I'm probably looking at mid- to late-July for delivery.
Just got an update from my dealer that they should have an allocation date next week, along with the VIN and production date.

I've got the triple-beam LEDs coming, and will reportedly be the first in Indiana to have it, so that's kinda cool!

Best,
dCota
Congrats..hope the time goes by fast for you . That is cool, and I must say I'm the only NX in my part of VA so far. I have had mine for almost two months, and I haven't seen one around...no base or sport LOL
Old 06-22-15, 06:23 PM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Received 80 Likes on 50 Posts

Been a member here for a while. Currently own a gs 350 f sport and also had a 2011 rx350. Well sold the rx and bought a 2015 ml 350 bluetec just got rid of it. Now I have a nx 200 f sport 2 obsidian Roja red interior.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image.jpg  
Old 06-22-15, 07:32 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by Rozay604
Been a member here for a while. Currently own a gs 350 f sport and also had a 2011 rx350. Well sold the rx and bought a 2015 ml 350 bluetec just got rid of it. Now I have a nx 200 f sport 2 obsidian Roja red interior.
Series 2, exactly like mine. Congrats!

RX to M-class to NX. You must share your story

And how's the NX ride with the AVS compared to both past vehicles?
Old 06-23-15, 01:25 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Received 80 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Series 2, exactly like mine. Congrats!

RX to M-class to NX. You must share your story

And how's the NX ride with the AVS compared to both past vehicles?
I didn't like the ml felt like I'm floating when driving it. Luckily Benz took it back and I also put 3k km on it. I like the rx a lot actually feels very comfortable and smooth ride. I bought the nx because I couldn't wait for the new rx but so far I only drove like 30km on it and it's feels almost like the new is

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!