Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

2nd annual norcal meet: post meet thoughts!!!!

Old 09-22-03, 01:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

yeah come to think about it, i am the only committee member that didn't win anything, damnit, how can this happen to me!

jawnthen, you won something dude, you WON SOMETHING! talk to glen, he's holding the item for you

neo, you were probably the lukiest guy yesterday man, you know why

kvoman, you are right, if you want to stay the whole time, don't bring kids, they are hard to control, hehehe

kts_GS3, i got my is3 serviced there once, they are pretty cool. and next yr? man, dunno, we are still trying to recover. i am falling asleep in the office all day today! guess i was so damn cooked under the sun outside the gate. this sux...

daddyestes, i guess i was cursed badly two times yesterday. first time was when i told you you could choose from table 1 and 2. the second time was when i told people they can choose the sway bars. man, i need to hide now!
Old 09-22-03, 03:27 PM
Jasoneo5
Lexus Test Driver

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

I stopped by quickly......anybody remember me? (the 91' LS on 20;s?)

lol but there were some pretty nice lex's there!
Old 09-22-03, 03:56 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by Jasoneo5
I stopped by quickly......anybody remember me? (the 91' LS on 20;s?)

lol but there were some pretty nice lex's there!
Some of us at the reg table saw you come in and then saw you leaving soon after that. What happened? Had other plans?
Old 09-22-03, 04:21 PM
Jasoneo5
Lexus Test Driver

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts

Hey,

Yeah......I kinda went and checked it out but didn't know anybody there , so I decided to get going....

My little friend was getting kinda antsy anyways......next time i'll come alone and get to know some of you guys.......
Nice cars though!

See ya soon,

-Jason
Old 09-22-03, 04:28 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Jasoneo5
Hey,

Yeah......I kinda went and checked it out but didn't know anybody there , so I decided to get going....

My little friend was getting kinda antsy anyways......next time i'll come alone and get to know some of you guys.......
Nice cars though!

See ya soon,

-Jason
oh that's you! yeah i saw your car and then quickly you were gone already! too bad don't worry man, come in and talk, we are all very friendly and i am sure you will be able to know a lot of people
Old 09-22-03, 04:35 PM
r.maestas
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all,

FINALLY got a few seconds to give praise to the Big Kahuna, Glen for all the blood sweat and tears he put into this. but it was a team effort, so a big thanks to all of his 'back up singers' that made this possible too (sorry Henry, no pun intended)

Much much much thanks goes out to Mark @ LSC, Ethan @ CL, and jedi and webmaster @ IS300.NET. But we can't forget all of our sponsors that so very VERY generously donated so many cool (and expensive) items that were raffled off. all you guys (and girls) know who they are!!!

I am proud to have such a tight group like we have up here in NORCAL, not to mention LARGE group.

imho, the meet was a HUGE success. and just think what the 3rd Annual will have in store....

moohahahahaha

later
rolo
Old 09-22-03, 06:01 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Thank you to Everyone for coming out to support this event and cause. We wouldnt be having Meets like this if it wasnt for you Lexus Owners and Enthusiast that support and made our day one to remember. This is a beginging for something big for us NorCal Lexus Owners.

Special thanks to Lexus Steven's Creek***
Great Job to all the Blue-Shirts.***
Thank You to all Sponsors***

Have a great year and see you at our next event.

sOlo
Team Hokori
Old 09-22-03, 06:53 PM
GGP4me
Driver

Thumbs up Thank you NorCal Lexus enthusiasts

After driving 7 hours and working early today. I finally am coherent enough to write . Thank you to all those who were involved in making this meet possible and a SUCCESS. (Glen, Henry, Rolo, Ava, Solo, the numerous Chris' and you others) As I may speak for the others that joined me from SoCal (Ryan, Ken, Joseph, Barbara, and Mike) we had a very enjoyable time ther. I enjoyed their company going up and back in our SoCal caravan. Hope we can be invited back for NorCal 3 and recruit more Socal owners to go up there next year.

Thank you to your sponsors and SC Lexus for providing us enthusiasts the resources to enjoy ourselves. Hope we in Socal can throw a similar event in our area and invite you NorCal enthusiasts.

Thank you and hope to join you again
Old 09-22-03, 08:34 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Default Re: Thank you NorCal Lexus enthusiasts

Originally posted by GGP4me
After driving 7 hours and working early today. I finally am coherent enough to write . Thank you to all those who were involved in making this meet possible and a SUCCESS. (Glen, Henry, Rolo, Ava, Solo, the numerous Chris' and you others) As I may speak for the others that joined me from SoCal (Ryan, Ken, Joseph, Barbara, and Mike) we had a very enjoyable time ther. I enjoyed their company going up and back in our SoCal caravan. Hope we can be invited back for NorCal 3 and recruit more Socal owners to go up there next year.

Thank you to your sponsors and SC Lexus for providing us enthusiasts the resources to enjoy ourselves. Hope we in Socal can throw a similar event in our area and invite you NorCal enthusiasts.

Thank you and hope to join you again
yeah, now this should be an incentive for you guys in socal to pull something close to what we have huh?
Old 09-24-03, 12:30 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Thanks ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my response:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...026#post686026
Old 09-24-03, 03:23 PM
IS Pilot
Driver

I would like to thank Glen and the rest of the CL volunteers for invite and the opportunity to set up our booth in the perfect location. I would like to thank Mark and Lexus of Steven's Creek for hosting this event at thier brand new state of the art service facility, I would also like to thank all of the Lexus enthusiast who attended, it would not be possible without such great people .
Mike
PLP
Old 09-25-03, 05:58 PM
LexFather

Grreat work ya'll!!