Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Paul Walker / Roger Rodas / ROWW Upcoming Events

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-13, 12:51 AM
GiantsFan
Lexus Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

^I was also at the meet. Was parked along auto mall (right by in n out) with RookieIS, Kumquatism, & Akayaa.

The meet was chill at the beginning ... Then people started doing burnouts, revving, doughnuts, etc. People like that ruin these meets for everyone

If you are here on CL, PLEASE DO NOT participate in that kind of behavior. We (I think I can speak for most people here when I say this) do not want our club - clublexus - associated with that kind of illegal activity. Our group has a very good reputation as of now, not only as chill people, but also a group that doesn't do stupid things... Not to mention we are good with the security guys at many of the lots these meets are held at.

Other than the morons who probably got this meet shut down for good... It was fun Some nice cars out there today

Last edited by GiantsFan; 12-07-13 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12-07-13, 03:13 AM
blueis6
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I drove through around 9:30 darn female made me go eat across the street. Lol. When I came back it was raining, cops and heard gunshots or warning shots and people trying to leave. Cops pulling over imports. What were those shots? I saw a huge group of people standing in the middle too. What was that about? Anyone know. A lot of nice cars and tons of people. I don't know if I'm down to go to LA Sunday anymore if people act stupid and ruin things like that also the cops.
Old 12-07-13, 11:54 AM
rookieIS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blueis6
I drove through around 9:30 darn female made me go eat across the street. Lol. When I came back it was raining, cops and heard gunshots or warning shots and people trying to leave. Cops pulling over imports. What were those shots? I saw a huge group of people standing in the middle too. What was that about? Anyone know. A lot of nice cars and tons of people. I don't know if I'm down to go to LA Sunday anymore if people act stupid and ruin things like that also the cops.
Those are not gunshots, they're backfire from ricers burning out.
Old 12-07-13, 12:04 PM
metaleckz
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by rookieIS
It was a civic haha
Old 12-08-13, 12:51 AM
blueis6
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by rookieIS
Haha. No way? We all thought it was gun shots. Civic backfire. LoL. Damn. Missed it. Missed the meet too. Thought I saw a ton of heads in the middle. Well, at least I'll be seeing the meet in LA crash site tomorrow.

Last edited by blueis6; 12-10-13 at 03:24 AM.