Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

My Experience w/ Ejay (Limestand Photography) :-(

Old 11-15-12, 03:38 PM
ImportISF
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

That sucks to hear :/ but at least he is willing to issue a refund. I'd take it & move on
Old 11-18-12, 09:37 AM
LOISF
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JoshIS408
Just out of curiosity did you pay Ejay for the shoot? Or was this one of those freebie type of deals?
Yes I paid.

Originally Posted by sleepy415
That sucks to hear :/ but at least he is willing to issue a refund. I'd take it & move on
Yeah. Haven't got anything yet, but don't expect anything anyway. I've moved on already. Got a photographer I plan to hire next year for some pics.
Old 11-26-12, 11:24 PM
VDMTom
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

edited 2/16/13

Last edited by VDMTom; 02-16-13 at 01:14 AM.
Old 11-27-12, 03:24 AM
ImportISF
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

how much does he charge?
Old 11-27-12, 09:26 AM
VDMTom
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Depends where you're located I believe.
Old 11-27-12, 11:37 AM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

There's been more than a few complaints. I personally haven't met him, but other photographers have mentioned a "wedding" fiasco involving his photography.

To anyone getting a photoshoot that supposed to be paid for I would recommend paying half before and the rest after the pictures have been received
Old 11-27-12, 01:18 PM
nitrotang
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

^ To add to that, have some sort of contract/agreement where both parties sign. I do wedding photography and I won't shoot until the contract is fully completed and signed.

On a side note, I'm starting to venture into car photography/cinematography, if anyone's interested in helping me build up my portfolio. Feel free to PM me for details. The photo session and the full-size digital images will be sent to you for free.

Last edited by nitrotang; 11-27-12 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-27-12, 03:35 PM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Thank you for the FREE offer
Old 11-27-12, 03:45 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by kickin8
+1 hah

10 char
Old 11-27-12, 03:52 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
There's been more than a few complaints. I personally haven't met him, but other photographers have mentioned a "wedding" fiasco involving his photography.

To anyone getting a photoshoot that supposed to be paid for I would recommend paying half before and the rest after the pictures have been received
agreed

those of who that vouch for him, hit him up and get OP his pictures or have him post up what the issue on here is. Communication is #1, me being a consumer, if I paid for something and don't receive it and don't get replies I'd be in OP shoes and assume the worst.
Old 11-28-12, 08:26 AM
LsBanGer43
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kickin8
I second this!! haha
Old 11-28-12, 11:04 AM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All this drama could be avoided if ejay just sends her a friendly message or a couple pics lol.
Instead this is being rehashed over and over and not all publicity may not be good.

Even though people are vouching for him, one bad experience speaks louder than a couple good outcomes.
Old 11-28-12, 11:59 PM
LOISF
Driver

Originally Posted by VDMTom
I'll just keep this short and simple.

I just had him shoot my friend's M3 this past Tuesday. It was also my first time meeting him. From when I talked to him, he's very laid back person, he's obviously talented at what he does. My friend received his photos (21 photos to be exact) 4 business days after Ejay shot it.

I'll just say this, I would recommend him again to other people if they wanted their photos taken by a established photographer with absolutely no worries.
Yeah...I saw those pics, I think it was around the time I was banned from FB :-/, wow 4 business days that's awesome.

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411

I saw the wedding post. Sad for that couple if all that is true.

Originally Posted by nitrotang
^ To add to that, have some sort of contract/agreement where both parties sign. I do wedding photography and I won't shoot until the contract is fully completed and signed.

On a side note, I'm starting to venture into car photography/cinematography, if anyone's interested in helping me build up my portfolio. Feel free to PM me for details. The photo session and the full-size digital images will be sent to you for free.
Yeah I'll definitely do that next time around regarding the contract. If I was in the area I'd take you up on your offer.

Originally Posted by 1sWt2GS
agreed

those of who that vouch for him, hit him up and get OP his pictures or have him post up what the issue on here is. Communication is #1, me being a consumer, if I paid for something and don't receive it and don't get replies I'd be in OP shoes and assume the worst.
Originally Posted by don
All this drama could be avoided if ejay just sends her a friendly message or a couple pics lol.
Instead this is being rehashed over and over and not all publicity may not be good.

Even though people are vouching for him, one bad experience speaks louder than a couple good outcomes.
He's not going to give any pics to me. I last spoke with him like 1-2 weeks ago. He said his phone was forgotten in a cab in San Diego and the whole time I was trying to contact him was when it was gone and he had just gotten it back I don't know when. He's upset that I posted about him on IG and here and so he doesnt want to give me my pics. I posted on IG and two people re-shared my image and thats when a couple people came out stating what I've been saying. Some people started a ****limestand tag and I guess he thought I was part of it but I actually never bad mouthed him publicly. All I've said was that Im sad and disappointed. Anyway, I was told I was banned from FB and blocked on IG simply because I asked for my pics. His team running his social media was instructed to do so. He said i shouldve waited. Honestly, I would have NEVER though that being flat out ignored and banned/blocked everywhere was an indication that I need to sit tight and he'll get back to me. I still cant understand this policy but whatever.