Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Milpitas meets?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-12, 10:06 PM
Menthol
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Milpitas meets?

I tend to go to Milpitas square quite a lot for their open late Quicklys or sometime just to eat dinner or midnight snack. Once in a full moon, I see these hugeeee car meets and I mean hugee, literally different types of cars rolling in every second. How often do these meets happen and who are the main people that organize them?
Old 08-17-12, 01:23 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ClubLexus has been going there for many years as a group. I've probably gone out there over 20 times.

Nowadays we have our own activities and we merge with all other types of cars as well. Don't know what you classify as huge but the monthly WNM meet that we've been having for the past 6 months now is upwards of 500 cars.

In fact 2 of the WNM meets were held near Milpitas Square on Sundays during the day
Old 08-17-12, 06:28 AM
Menthol
Rookie

Yeup around 500 cars is what I was talking about. It's usually at nighttime though, when is the next clublexus meet there? I might swing by.
Old 08-17-12, 08:36 AM
ZSC3
Lead Lap

What nights do you see the local meets going down? ill try and roll by to check out the scene
Old 08-17-12, 02:35 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Originally Posted by Menthol
Yeup around 500 cars is what I was talking about. It's usually at nighttime though, when is the next clublexus meet there? I might swing by.

So far This summer we have had Lexus Only meets which we've had up to 200 cars signed up.

We also have combined meets with non-Lexus that brings up to 500 cars.

For the next activity, look up the Event Calendar at the top of this section
Old 08-17-12, 05:10 PM
Menthol
Rookie

Originally Posted by ZSC3
What nights do you see the local meets going down? ill try and roll by to check out the scene
Usually on weekend nights. If you go on Fri night (tonight), you might see small meets like the s2k people. I havent seen the big meet in a long time, but I was lucky enough to see it once and it was a biggggg scene.
Old 08-17-12, 05:56 PM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

the last BMW one i saw there got broken up pretty fast
the local businesses complain about large gatherings cause they take up their customer's parking stalls
Old 08-17-12, 06:16 PM
Menthol
Rookie

Really? I thought businesses might appreciate it more because there might more potential customers haha. I'm going to swing by tonight for some midnight snack and drinks and see if there will be a crowd ^^
Old 08-24-12, 01:31 AM
Doublade
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Menthol
Usually on weekend nights. If you go on Fri night (tonight), you might see small meets like the s2k people. I havent seen the big meet in a long time, but I was lucky enough to see it once and it was a biggggg scene.
thats the weekly s2k meets at sweethearts, i know because ive joined them plenty, they worked out something out with security hence why their cars stay around in the parking lot, while bmw is more in the middle of aisle where no resturants are open.

i usually stop by around midnight on fridays to check the scene and grab some boba.