Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

finally decided on the rims im getting!! and the order is in! :))

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-12, 09:16 PM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Or you should have gotten a LWB with stock air suspension. With the drop, the ride is almost like stock.

Are we making you more confuse? But seriously, coil over is the best option aside fro OEM air.
Old 05-02-12, 09:23 PM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr_LS460
Holy **** thats ****n sweeeeeet!!! Glenn I think your becoming my influence!!!! Lol honestly most of my day has been researching coilovers..buuut not saying.im a 100% on them yet but just making sure I get the ride I want and maybe for show purpose SLAM IT TO THE GROUND...LOL

[/QUOTE]

Told ya my story at john's shop - i always had coils and went with springs and now i wont coils again... Especially for the meets. Just saying bro - i think u can get the ride ur looking for with the help from the veterans here.

I thought for sure i wouldnt want to change from my springs... Rides perfect... But i dont have the mo Lowa option. ^_^
Old 05-02-12, 11:17 PM
Mr_LS460
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sffd103
Bro....you gotta ride in my car! As low as I am it's not bad so if you're not gonna SLAMMMM it, then you'll be cool! I have the Megan LP's and you can adjust the dampening also. TRUST ME, you won't regret it!!! You gotta pay to play...plus you can raise it back to stock height if you don't like the height.
WE CAN HELP YOU LOOK PIMP!!!!!!!!

hella small world the first ls is my cuzn(Elijah. 408king) from san jose!!!!! this i s why i bought this car after seeing his i was like damn!!!! i almost those rims off him but decided i want to be different! but anyways bro i think after i ride in an ls that has springs it will really help me feel the difference cuz i drove in david(duck916)s LS and was not bad but i want to drive it on the freeway to feel the bouncy ride!! we will c! looooove the pics btw....its making me sooooo Fn impatiant on wanting my rims...3weeks they will be here custom fit for my ride!!
Old 05-02-12, 11:19 PM
Mr_LS460
Driver

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
We've got several sources for hook up on coilovers, depending on the brand, so whatever you do, check with us before buying. Wait for HyperUSF to come back from his trip to respond with his thoughts.

forsure!! iv got plenty of time!! rims wont be for another 2-3weeks
Old 05-03-12, 09:44 AM
LsBanGer43
Lead Lap

If you wanna see how it feels riding on the freeway on coils i'd be happy to let you ride in my LS, It's not that bad really you'll feel some of the bumps here and there but nothing harsh.

I'm rolling on BC coils, the only problem i have with them are the rears, they don't drop as much as I want it to be. but the upside to this brand is that you can have custom spring ratings with no extra charge!!!
Old 05-03-12, 10:53 AM
Mr_LS460
Driver

Originally Posted by LsBanGer43
If you wanna see how it feels riding on the freeway on coils i'd be happy to let you ride in my LS, It's not that bad really you'll feel some of the bumps here and there but nothing harsh.

I'm rolling on BC coils, the only problem i have with them are the rears, they don't drop as much as I want it to be. but the upside to this brand is that you can have custom spring ratings with no extra charge!!!
That would help thanks bro!!!... R u in sac? What brand is bc?
Old 05-03-12, 02:48 PM
lexury530
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're gonna some of the butter smooth ride. I would do coils like everyone has said. I can't wait to see what it's gonna look like!!
Old 05-03-12, 03:12 PM
lexury530
Driver

You're gonna *lose. Have you looked into getting some JP vip curtains for your windows? I think they add that executive classy touch. Hehehe
Old 05-05-12, 10:19 PM
PURECARO
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexury530
You're gonna *lose. Have you looked into getting some JP vip curtains for your windows? I think they add that executive classy touch. Hehehe

I agree you should do the JP look!!!
Old 05-07-12, 08:51 AM
LsBanGer43
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Mr_LS460
That would help thanks bro!!!... R u in sac? What brand is bc?
No Prob bro, I live in Vallejo actually but I do make trips out there to visit some of my homies out there, Maybe when there's a meet i'll let you jump in an let you see how these BC feel.

BC is the actual brand name short for something that I can't think of on the top of my head right now, but there's a good amount of people on the forums that are running them including me, So far no complaints besides the rears not dropping low enough. Which might be more of what you want so you don't get tempted to slam it to the ground!! lol

Check out some of the venders they have a pretty good prices on them an they ask you if you wanna go with a custom spring rate at no extra charge. Can't go wrong with that

FYI, Go with a slightly stiffer rate so you won't have to max out your shocks.
Old 05-07-12, 07:54 PM
norcal2jz
Pole Position

Cool

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
You gotta watch out when you hang out with the hard core crew like Jon, KC and Mariano , as they can have an influence on your taste and choices.

I’ve seen many conservative members change their taste as they hang with us over time.

So If you don’t watch out, one day you might end up like this:

LOL I know what you mean...

and that LS is sick!
Old 05-10-12, 09:46 AM
Mr_LS460
Driver

Originally Posted by LsBanGer43
No Prob bro, I live in Vallejo actually but I do make trips out there to visit some of my homies out there, Maybe when there's a meet i'll let you jump in an let you see how these BC feel.

BC is the actual brand name short for something that k I can't think of on the top of my head right now, but there's a good amount of people on the forums that are running them including me, So far no complaints besides the rears not dropping low enough. Which might be more of what you want so you don't get tempted to slam it to the ground!! lol

Check out some of the venders they have a pretty good prices on them an they ask you if you wanna go with a custom spring rate at no extra charge. Can't go wrong with that

FYI, Go with a slightly stiffer rate so you won't have to max out your shocks.

Good lookn out ill c u on the 10th ))) hopefully by thn ill b set up..
Old 05-10-12, 02:22 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check this out Danny lol

Old 05-10-12, 02:32 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like the LS version of Johnson's IS350 LOL

He just needs to get that matching interior.
Old 05-10-12, 02:35 PM
LsBanGer43
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MyIS350G
Check this out Danny lol

Dude that's wet!!! haha at least he's consistant with the color scheme

Quick Reply: finally decided on the rims im getting!! and the order is in! :))