Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Best F-sport accessories Lexus dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-11, 10:02 PM
krillinboi
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Best F-sport accessories Lexus dealer?

Hi all, newbie here and looking for a good dealership that offers F-sport springs/shocks for a good price and perhaps installation ( I can do it myself but i'm lazy ). Planning to use Sewell's price and see if they can match it if not better (price shipped is $897.56). Let me know what good Lexus dealership you guys would recommend. Located in Sac, but work in the Bay area so anywhere in between is fine.

Jason
Old 10-16-11, 10:09 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Are you aware that the F Sport spring lower VERY little and Many people have sold them to get other springs or coilovers?
Old 10-16-11, 10:14 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im talking to Lexus of Sacramento right now to see if they can work with us on pricing..
Hopefully i'll get some good news cause they do carry F-Sport parts
Old 10-16-11, 10:15 PM
krillinboi
Driver School Candidate

^^

yup, I have that on my Civic still (tein SS) and it's a hassle going slow over everything and hearing my x-brace, exhaust scrape.

Although honestly, i have been thinking of F-sport/Tanabe/Tein SS but kind of just want to the F-sport route since the ride comfort is closest to stock.
Old 10-16-11, 10:17 PM
krillinboi
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MyIS350G
Im talking to Lexus of Sacramento right now to see if they can work with us on pricing..
Hopefully i'll get some good news cause they do carry F-Sport parts
awesome please let me know but I noticed you already have Megan coils, are you looking for a change? or are you asking about other F-sport parts?
Old 10-16-11, 10:20 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Magnussen Lexus in Fremont is also know. As Lex Tuners on CL. I had them install my sways, chassis brace, and short shifter. You can try them. See if they'll price match.
I actuall went to Lexus of Concord once and was talking to a parts guy. He said be didn't know how Sewell could sell so cheap. FYI.
Old 10-16-11, 10:27 PM
MyIS350G
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by krillinboi
awesome please let me know but I noticed you already have Megan coils, are you looking for a change? or are you asking about other F-sport parts?
Just F-Sport parts in general. Never had F-Sport springs so I dont know the ride quality, although people like them. Before coils i had Tein SS Tech (the lowest drop you can get on springs), I like the drop at first and the ride is pretty much like stock but then after many car meets/shows my car still look like a 4x4 soo went on with coils.

you can also check with Magnussen Lexus in Fremont
Old 10-17-11, 07:21 AM
iRock
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can try coliseum Lexus. They might match it depending on who you get at the counter.
Old 10-17-11, 03:40 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

Mail order from Lexus Of North Miami! Not only are they 're prices cheaper, it's tax free,and they also include free shipping. No other dealer has been able to even come close to they're prices. Don't even waste you're time checking Magnussen Lexus as they can't come close. FORGET about Sewell, they just jacked a bunch of people who ordered the Fsport brakes! I will NEVER buy anything from Sewell and i'm telling everyone I know not to buy from them as well.
Old 10-17-11, 03:58 PM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Supraristo
FORGET about Sewell, they just jacked a bunch of people who ordered the Fsport brakes! I will NEVER buy anything from Sewell and i'm telling everyone I know not to buy from them as well.
How did they jack people?
Old 10-18-11, 12:38 AM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Originally Posted by DigitalDon
How did they jack people?
They had a typo on their site and multiple bought the BBK's. Their cards were charged and then refunded. He feels like he should have gotten them at that price. Not sure if they had a disclaimer on ad prices.
Old 10-18-11, 07:28 AM
brociouz
Uber 1337 Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

^ They did have a disclaimer:

Errors and inaccuracies
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our Web site. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any Web site is completely free of human or technological errors. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions -- including after an order has been submitted -- and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I think it's ridiculously unfair to hold this against Sewell. They are a long-time forum vendor that simply made a mistake. Clearly, it was not their intention to sell brand new BBK's for $2. Everyone got their refunds right away.
Old 10-18-11, 10:00 AM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

When I called Sewell, basically I was told "tuff ****", and whoever it was I talked to was pretty much a **** with a crappy attitude. But whatever....KrillinBoi...check out Lexus Of North Miami. PM me if you wanna know what they sold me FSport sways and shocks for.

Last edited by Supraristo; 10-18-11 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-18-11, 11:54 AM
Micaiah

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Lex Tuners at Magnussen Fremont matched the Sewell's price for me. Another good thing about going local is that you can see/touch/feel the item and if you don't want it, then simply say no. No having to deal with shipping back and forth or waiting. They got me what I wanted by the next day.
Old 10-18-11, 01:16 PM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Originally Posted by Supraristo
When I called Sewell, basically I was told "tuff ****", and whoever it was I talked to was pretty much a **** with a crappy attitude... FSport sways and shocks...
Sorry we couldn't help Silas. I know you've never purchased from us and to then to finally initiate your first order for the F-Sport Big Brake kit at $2 was grossly disappointing. I can assure you this wasn't our intention. I felt we rectified our error fairly quickly and gave a reasonable response however we're finding some still feel jaded. Sorry.

Darrel

Quick Reply: Best F-sport accessories Lexus dealer?