Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Air Suspension installation shops

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-10, 03:13 PM
510Ryder
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok thanks everyone for the help I will talk with all these places once monday rolls around thanks
Old 11-20-10, 04:22 PM
510Ryder
Driver School Candidate

ok what i need now, is suggestions from you guys. I want a system that I can raise to be high enough to support a full car (07 camry, same as an ES) but then be able to lower it for the shows and for when driving alone or with only 1 other person. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Old 11-20-10, 07:06 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There's abunch of reply to your thread why don't u call these places
Old 11-20-10, 08:09 PM
510Ryder
Driver School Candidate

Cuz I am looking for personnel experiance, as to what works best and what doesnt. I have the shops to do the installs, I just need to know what would be the best direction I should go for the kit
Old 11-20-10, 11:38 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

i personally run UAS with tein cst coilovers...but air runner is good stuff to i wont go with anything else...call the shop i recommended he's done both install and my car is at his shop getting some work done go check it out tell,....
Old 11-21-10, 12:04 AM
mou
Pole Position

i hear airrunner is good, they just got an app for iphone/itouch to control the height too. seems fun to play with haha
http://www.openclutch.com/event-cove...ner-suspension
Old 11-21-10, 11:07 AM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 510Ryder
ok what i need now, is suggestions from you guys. I want a system that I can raise to be high enough to support a full car (07 camry, same as an ES) but then be able to lower it for the shows and for when driving alone or with only 1 other person. Do you guys have any suggestions?
all of these system we have offered to you will work. You are the one who needs to pull the trigger now. It has been over a month since you started this thread are you going to get something done? If you need someone to install it lets us know we all know shops that will do this. If the shop is to much post something on here and people will install it for you. Every adjustable suspension will work that we have suggested so make a choice and go to it.
Old 11-21-10, 11:10 AM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 510Ryder
Cuz I am looking for personnel experiance, as to what works best and what doesnt. I have the shops to do the installs, I just need to know what would be the best direction I should go for the kit
The best direction is your choice everyone like a different style if you want Air you can go one route if you want hydros thier is the other route. it does not matter how many people are in the car the system is made to adjust. Plus if you have never had adjsutable suspension you better learn how to use whatever you purchase.
Old 11-21-10, 11:29 PM
mdenoga
Driver

There aren't too many air suspension shops in the Bay Area and I would like you to research on air suspension first. And are you sure the 07 Camry is the same as the ES? I am showing a different part for the rear of the ES.

If you need a UAS application, just hit up CL Vendor P.G_Will.

Authorized Air Runner Dealers
http://www.airrunnersystems.com/air-suspension/dealers
Old 11-21-10, 11:47 PM
jaime1010
Driver School Candidate

hi im new to club lexus an i just purchased a 2007 es 350 and i wan to lower it the most i can but i cant find any lowering kits any advice?
Old 11-28-10, 08:51 PM
510Ryder
Driver School Candidate

I am going with the air runner set up since they have one specifically for my car, now i just need to know the cheapest place to buy the kit, does anyone know a plce with competitive prices? I also need a shop that can possibly do the install of my air suspension kit, but also do a customized trunk for my speakers and amps, does anybody know a shop that can do it all? Does sonic motorsports do anything with stereo systems?
Old 11-28-10, 11:48 PM
mdenoga
Driver

Cheapest is not the word to use with this product. Maybe fairly inexpensive. What kind of budget are you on? =p
Old 11-29-10, 03:47 PM
510Ryder
Driver School Candidate

lets say i have around 5k i was just quoted to get the full kit mailed to my door for $3895
Old 12-12-10, 03:52 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mdenoga
There aren't too many air suspension shops in the Bay Area and I would like you to research on air suspension first. And are you sure the 07 Camry is the same as the ES? I am showing a different part for the rear of the ES.

If you need a UAS application, just hit up CL Vendor P.G_Will.

Authorized Air Runner Dealers
http://www.airrunnersystems.com/air-suspension/dealers
PG will's price was over charged i went else where for my setup
Old 12-14-10, 01:23 PM
mdenoga
Driver

Originally Posted by alwayzspeedin
PG will's price was over charged i went else where for my setup
If you're comparing to online pricing than yeah but PG does not overcharge maybe you mean they charge retail. They are good people. And remember they are running a business.

Last edited by mdenoga; 12-14-10 at 01:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Air Suspension installation shops