Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Calaveras Road, Milpitas

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-07, 02:55 PM
sleeper408

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MaxNine
Sleeper, which marsh road are you talkin about? Just curious, coz ive got a marsh road experience (with my old car) i won't forget.
The one in Milpitas. You know.... the one next to the barn. I think there is a Marsh Rd. also off of 101N heading towards SF. The story goes that back in the 70's or whatever, a girl was killed and dumped beneath that little concrete bridge. The killer would come back to repeatedely have sex with her corpse. There are rumors also that a crazy albino lives in the barn and the owner of the property runs accross the field with a shotgun if you're caught on his property.
Old 05-14-07, 02:20 AM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

calaveras, coming from sunol, passing the forest and reservoir and then to milpitas....
Old 05-14-07, 01:12 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWWW I got a little too excited for a moment there. I thought someone was trying to get a cruise going through those twisties.
Old 05-14-07, 11:54 PM
breed
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sleeper408
The one in Milpitas. You know.... the one next to the barn. I think there is a Marsh Rd. also off of 101N heading towards SF. The story goes that back in the 70's or whatever, a girl was killed and dumped beneath that little concrete bridge. The killer would come back to repeatedely have sex with her corpse. There are rumors also that a crazy albino lives in the barn and the owner of the property runs accross the field with a shotgun if you're caught on his property.
Yeah Sleeper is Right, I have lived in Milpitas for years and everytime i go in Marsh Rd something Freaky always happens. Sleeper have you ever looked under the Bridge?? You should check it out one day, im telling you, You will never forget it!!!!. On the Real, its a Trip.

Im not sure if you know this but they made a Movie about the Murder and now the movie is Banned from every video store in Milpitas.

Calaveras is a good road, Short but Good, Now Hamilton is what seperates the Boys from the Men.
Old 05-15-07, 01:45 AM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by sleeper408
Old 05-15-07, 01:49 AM
dsp979
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting, and scary, tidbit.

Sorry, but i misread your first post. I was actually talking about Marsh Creek Road around Concord/Clayton/Brentwood area. Marsh Creek Road routinely gets closed by cops in one end to combat drag racing at nite. I flipped my first car on a *very* spirited run a few years ago. I was NOT drag racing, as i prefer handling over strait line speed.

Will have to check out this Marsh Road someday.
Old 05-15-07, 08:12 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by breed
Yeah Sleeper is Right, I have lived in Milpitas for years and everytime i go in Marsh Rd something Freaky always happens. Sleeper have you ever looked under the Bridge?? You should check it out one day, im telling you, You will never forget it!!!!. On the Real, its a Trip.

Im not sure if you know this but they made a Movie about the Murder and now the movie is Banned from every video store in Milpitas.
Yeah I used to go there alot! That site is on Shadowlands.com/org. Apparently the story is true and things to happen there. The movie that was made about that location is called "Rivers Edge". Pretty scary.
Old 05-16-07, 01:01 AM
Kreuzer
Pole Position

Marsh is now closed off by big green gates.....

The movie by the rivers edge is based off it.

The Cala to Sierra road is very tricky and can end your life in a moment.

Be safe.

D