Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

*** Offiicial BOS 2006 Event Coverage ***

Old 07-12-06, 07:26 PM
imaputz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im sure everyone wanted a good lexodus video.... no one purposely tried to ruin it
Old 07-12-06, 09:41 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

yeah it wasn't easy to do i guess. like i said before the meet, any traffic light would kill the pack. definitely what happened. i guess next time all fast cars would be in the back, just in case we need some catch up
Old 07-31-06, 03:09 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by imaputz
im sure everyone wanted a good lexodus video.... no one purposely tried to ruin it
We really didn't plan the video, we just saw an opportunity to possibly make a cool photo / video.

It was a long shot to make it happen and so if something didn't go right, well we really shouldn't blame anyone or any thing.

Sadly, We lost 75% of the video taken due to an accidental erase of the footage.

What is left may not be worth showing. We'll try to make something out of what's left, but it might not be worth doing.

All I can do to make up for it is show an old clip of our 1st Annual Cruise meet. we've had 3 already. This particular meet involved cruising from the East Bay to SF and GG bridge.

I am having trouble with video on my PC. Let me know if this works.

Click here: http://www.lgwnorcal.com/videos/index.html#null

Then select Norcal Cruise v.1 video

Last edited by RMMGS4; 07-31-06 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-31-06, 03:32 PM
Lex3soul
Driver School Candidate

Thats awful too bad most of the video is gone, I wanted to see that. I just finished watching the Norcal Cruise v.1 video, so it worked for me. That was a great cruise, good choice of places.
Old 07-31-06, 10:13 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
We really didn't plan the video, we just saw an opportunity to possibly make a cool photo / video.

It was a long shot to make it happen and so if something didn't go right, well we really shouldn't blame anyone or any thing.

Sadly, We lost 75% of the video taken due to an accidental erase of the footage.

What is left may not be worth showing. We'll try to make something out of what's left, but it might not be worth doing.

All I can do to make up for it is show an old clip of our 1st Annual Cruise meet. we've had 3 already. This particular meet involved cruising from the East Bay to SF and GG bridge.

I am having trouble with video on my PC. Let me know if this works.

Click here: http://www.lgwnorcal.com/videos/index.html#null

Then select Norcal Cruise v.1 video
wtf?! glen....... that's just wrong man, how are we going to punish you now..... this is unacceptable from the head guy next time all these stuff can't get into the hands of yours anymore
Old 07-31-06, 10:20 PM
imaputz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 07-31-06, 11:53 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
wtf?! glen....... that's just wrong man, how are we going to punish you now..... this is unacceptable from the head guy next time all these stuff can't get into the hands of yours anymore

Hey Time Out.

I didn't delete the footage.

I'm not here to blame, so lets just say someone in this persons family borrowed the video camera and recorded over the footage. Again it wasn't me or my family.

If you guys would like to see a kids B-Day party instead I can put that up for ya.
Old 07-31-06, 11:56 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bummer on the video...I wouldve had prime air time too being that i was right behind Glen in the convoy Oh well, always next time guys.
Old 07-31-06, 11:57 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Thats to bad. Bummer! Mark you just got lucky you were in the front of the pack. But i can guarantee you would have had more fun following me that day.