Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

*** Offiicial BOS 2006 Event Coverage ***

Old 06-18-06, 11:04 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kokonutjc
Solo great coverage man ! !

Thank you RMMGS4 (Glen) for the support and helping me get this meet organized. Solo the shirt came out AWESOME, thank you for desgning them.

A special thank you John and Sandy of Exact Motorsports our main sponsor for this event ! ! !

ClubLexus.com you guys are great. Beautiful cars, Great people ! ! You all definately know how to represent ! !

Hope to see ya'll soon.

Jeff
BayAreaMATRIX.com

Jeff,
I"m VERY VERY PROUD to work with you and represent ClubLexus & my.IS at this evernt.

Many, Many weeeks of planning, bi-monthly meetings with the other clubs and last but not least , working with Dean at LeMans who without their help and cooperation we would NEVER be able to pull off an event of this scale and breadth.

Please all DO remember to continue to support LeMans and Exact Motorsports throughout the year with your patronage. I'm hoping we cannot not only continue this BOS event again here next year, but that we can also organize some smaller mini-meet activites throughout the year here as well.

I also do want to thank all the other cluibs who attended as we ALL made this show happen.

For our first ever NorCal ALL Toyota/Scion/Lexus event, I think this meet gives only a SMALL example of what we can do in the future. I believe we can take it to the next level and expand this meet all the way out to close of the street and make room for many , many more cars.

This is ONLY THE BEGINNING.

PS - Now EVERYONE Stay Tuned for our EOS FIVE End of Summer Meet. If you think BOS was good, just wait till you see EOS, where we will pull out all the stops. We estimate this to be our BIGGEST LEXUS ONLY MEET EVER.

DO NOT MISS THIS MEET. Mark your calendars NOW. Sunday, September 24, 2006

Previous BOS / EOS Meets (Links FIXED)

EOSV4 - https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181193

EOSV3 - https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=eos
http://www.palmphotography.com/EOS%2...yle/index.html
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=eos
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=eos

BOSV1 http://www.palmphotography.com/FolsomGALLERY/index.htm
BOSV2 http://www.palmphotography.com/BOSV2/index.html

Last edited by RMMGS4; 06-19-06 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-18-06, 11:09 AM
djo715
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow - Great pics!

Thanks to Jeff & Glenn for organizing this. Looking forward to next years!

Cheers,
-Darryl
Old 06-18-06, 11:27 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

I hear ClubLexus won the Karting competition and brought home the gold. Great job guys. SportCoupe and Glen are some agressive drivers.

I was also representing ClubLexus in the Pit Stop Challenge and I came in 1st place. All the prizes are great. However I dont think I will be needing the gift certificate for $25 off any type of work done at Wheel Works since I dont have aftermarket wheels. If anyone wants it let me know.
Old 06-18-06, 11:45 AM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by teeman3
P.S. If you don't have a CL sticker yet, you better come see me at EOS or ask for me cause these are like hot-cakes, going, going, going........soon to be GONE. Forever. I must have handed out 7 today. Don't worry, I have more saved up and if I say that you will get one, you will.
Teeman, nice meetng you! Thanks for the CL stickers!!!

//

Last edited by TwentyTen; 06-18-06 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-18-06, 11:52 AM
solo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by JspecSC3
I hear ClubLexus won the Karting competition and brought home the gold. Great job guys. SportCoupe and Glen are some agressive drivers.

I was also representing ClubLexus in the Pit Stop Challenge and I came in 1st place. All the prizes are great. However I dont think I will be needing the gift certificate for $25 off any type of work done at Wheel Works since I dont have aftermarket wheels. If anyone wants it let me know.

Actually, the winner of the Karting Battle went to Rolo of IS300.net:

Old 06-18-06, 12:20 PM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

Very nice pictures sOlo, too bad I came in a little late .
Old 06-18-06, 12:29 PM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks for setting up the meet Glen!

I will try to make it early next time at EOS.
Old 06-18-06, 01:44 PM
lightwave76
Lexus Test Driver

Solo, great pics. You kept pretty busy with all the shots. I sent you an email in regards to getting some shots of the club members cars for the site.
Old 06-18-06, 02:16 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lightwave76
Solo, great pics. You kept pretty busy with all the shots. I sent you an email in regards to getting some shots of the club members cars for the site.
yeah...ah....we can go ahead and just leave any of those current pics of my bucket off the site for now!!! LOL!
Old 06-18-06, 03:05 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by imaputz
nice meeting u! u know u like my sn... trade you?
Originally Posted by imaputz

thanks for coming up! hope u get the key fob working

hehe the 9 hours was worth meeting you Nor Cal folks. and sure, we can trade SN. I'll call you Sexi_Lexi at EOS.

Originally Posted by rominl
yup, as usual, very good stuff. very hot but very very nice turnout. i can only imagine how big this yr's EOS is going to be... it's going to be a lot of fun!

oh you are from socal?! that means we should meet in LA as well!!!! but how come 9 hours? with your car you should be able to do it much faster

Hey Henry! Yea I'm from So Cal. It was a longgg drive because I was caught in traffic and my NAV showed me the longest route ever. I was supposed to have ended up in SJ but I overshot it and had to come back down again. Dunno why my NAV showed me that route.

Anyway, when you're in LA, lemme know and we can definitely meet up.
Old 06-18-06, 04:41 PM
LDYNRED
Driver

Great pics Solo!
Old 06-18-06, 04:49 PM
LDYNRED
Driver

Another successful meet! Big props to Jeff and his crew for setting this up and to LeMans Karting for hosting such a huge event. It takes A LOT of background work and MANY hours (not to mention sleepless nights) to pull off an event of this magnitude. CONGRATULATIONS to all on a job well done!
Old 06-18-06, 05:04 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Sexi_Lexi

hehe the 9 hours was worth meeting you Nor Cal folks. and sure, we can trade SN. I'll call you Sexi_Lexi at EOS.

Hey Henry! Yea I'm from So Cal. It was a longgg drive because I was caught in traffic and my NAV showed me the longest route ever. I was supposed to have ended up in SJ but I overshot it and had to come back down again. Dunno why my NAV showed me that route.

Anyway, when you're in LA, lemme know and we can definitely meet up.
lol, something must be wrong! i used the nav on my is300 and sc430 and they both showed the right route (i5, 152, 101). hehe user problem?

definitely, hopefully we will see some time again in socal! and don't forget about EOS
Old 06-18-06, 05:05 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by solo
Actually, the winner of the Karting Battle went to Rolo of IS300.net:

but seems like on the trophy it says CL? i don't know, i just heard
Old 06-18-06, 05:35 PM
BC-GS430
Lexus Test Driver

Check the gallery, more pics posted. As always a great meet!! Good to see new and old faces. Especially Darius2010!!! Make sure you come on out to EOS, don't disappear again for another 2 years. Karting was a blast!!! Definately will have to do that again soon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *** Offiicial BOS 2006 Event Coverage ***