Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

EOS V3 Follow Up

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-04, 12:22 AM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

This is my first time attending the LGW eos meet. By far was the biggest and most organized meet i ever attented. 8 hours of driving from Los Angeles was well worth it. I wanna say thanks to all the NO Cal staff who organized this event, and also the sponsors who donate all the raffle prizes. I'll definately attend next years EOS meet.

Tommy
Old 09-27-04, 01:03 AM
Drukinfoolio
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off THANKS to all those who put alot of time and hard work into to this meet.
You all know who you are.

The folks that drove up from SoCal. and the rest of the state. It was great seeing now faces along with old ones. Hope everyone made it home without any problems. Thanks for all the knowledge and information, any may all the mods continue on. It will be an endless process for most of us.

Jeff and the rest of the group from the south bay convoy. It was great meeting all of you, and thanks for having me tag along. We made it to the meet without getting lost. Hope see you guys again at other events.

DPRsupra(Jeff) thanks again bro for the body kit. It really made my car look that much better. I think I damaged more of the side skirt on the way home. It's okay I'm in the process of getting a different side skirt. Something that will not hang two inches off the ground.

Sorry if I didn't get around to talk to most of the people. As most of us know, there are alot more turnout this year than last year. I lost count of how many of us were there.

Again THANK YOU to all.
Old 09-27-04, 01:34 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

At last year's meet, things were kind of hectic and I did not get a chance to meet as many people and see as many cars as I'd like. I told myself to try and find the time this year.

This year was only slightly better. I did get a chance to talk to a few more people (which actually is more important to me) but I did not really get to check out many cars. I actually recognized some members by their car as they drove in (so I know what you guys look like now ). At these times, I was always on an urgent mission (as they all seem to be on the day of the meet ) so I was not able to stop to say hi. I did not even get a chance to take one picture but I knew there would be plenty anyway (and I'm not disappointed ).

Thanks everyone for coming out. Thanks to the SoCal crew for the support. I am glad to have met new friends and see other familiar faces. It seemed like everyone had a good time. I will once again try again next time to actually MEET more members at the next meet.

OK guys. Start planning your v4 mods. LOL.
Old 09-27-04, 02:17 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Great turn out.......... awsome looking cars

more pics more pics
Old 09-27-04, 04:34 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 213 Likes on 117 Posts

As expected you guys (RMMGS4, Neo, Rominl and all the other tireless folk who organized this event) out-did yourself again!!!!

I only wish that I Iived in Cali so that I could have attended such a well organized and fun event!!

Those of you that live in Cali and did not go for such an unprecedented event should hide in shame!

Looking forward to the next best thing after attendance - the official DVD!!
Old 09-27-04, 07:56 AM
kts_GS3
Lead Lap

Thanks Glen (& crew) for a wonderful Meet. I'm glad to have met some of the SoCal members. Looking forward to EOS v4.
Old 09-27-04, 09:55 AM
silveraltezza
Driver

I want to say a big Thank You to the norcal crew for putting a lot of time and effort into a Great Meet . It was great meeting old and new faces. Also, for the accomendation you gave the Socal crew - you welcomed us with open arms.

I can't wait for the next meet
Old 09-27-04, 10:02 AM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

good job and thanks to those who put in their time to get this thing going.
it was nice seeing everyone again.

rena
Old 09-27-04, 10:16 AM
Little_D
Driver School Candidate

I don't know about Neo but it was 60 tickets totaled that I bought, I was aiming for the Lo-Jack and the rims but I can use the detail and clear bra install as I getting my car wet sand and new kit painted soon

Anthony

Last edited by Little_D; 09-27-04 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-27-04, 10:32 AM
bchau_gt
Lead Lap

This was my first meet ever, and I'm happy to have been able to even make it. I flew in from NY late morning, went home, and drove down to the meet just in time to catch the exhaust sound-off. Kinda wish I could've participated in that as well.

Great job by the organizers and sponsors of the event. I was glad to chat with some local people and meet others. Hopefully we'll have more boosted cars showing next year.
Old 09-27-04, 10:47 AM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Little_D
I don't know about Neo but it was 60 tickets totaled that I bought, I was aiming for the Lo-Jack and the rims but I can use the detail and clear bra install as I getting my car wet sand and new kit painted soon

Anthony
hahhahahh you lucky bastard it was nice seeing you again

TIM
Old 09-27-04, 11:11 AM
Little_D
Driver School Candidate

Even though I didn't post the follow up reply until today and yet I feel like I need to sleep again . Forgot to mentioned special thanks to the core team. I was a great meet and nice to meet everyone
Old 09-27-04, 12:24 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Also forgot to thank JunctionGS for his hospitality for letting LMW use his brand new shop equipped with 2 stripper poles for the installs and his generosity to provide the SoCal group a place to wash our bug splattered cars!

Thank you John!
Old 09-27-04, 12:29 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by flipside909
Also forgot to thank JunctionGS for his hospitality for letting LMW use his brand new shop equipped with 2 stripper poles for the installs and his generosity to provide the SoCal group a place to wash our bug splattered cars!

Thank you John!
ahh! the stripper poles were a secret!!!! dammit!

haha, no I must thank you guys for coming out and just enjoying the saturday b4 EOS at my EMPTY shop. Thanks to Luxury Motorworks for coming out and demonstrating their fantastic product. I can't stop playing with it now. :X

So Cal'ers that made the trip, ya'll some die-hards. It was great chilling and laughing with you guys! Thanks for everything...

Glen, Chris, Chris, Henry, Chris, Chris, Solomon, (any more chris'???) and the rest of the LGW crew. GREAT MEET once again. I hope my little stunt during the exhaust comp didn't **** anyone off. sorry about that... Other than that, great meet, thanks for allowing me and Junction Produce to be a part of the fun. Count me in for next year!!! maybe a different car needs to be there, im sick of the GS... :X
Old 09-27-04, 01:19 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up EOS V3

My first meet with you guys. I had a blast. I even brought the wifie and my two boys and they also had a blast. Props to the great folks that put this thing together. All your hard work is very well appreciated. You guys have your work cut out for you for the next meet. How are you gonna top this? Hopefully I'll get to meet more of you next time. Sorry I didn't meet all of you this time around. But there was soooo much to experience. Also, props to the SoCal folks that made it. Hope you all made it back safe.

Will

Quick Reply: EOS V3 Follow Up