Northeast For events in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Hello Everyone!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-10, 12:21 PM
gtms
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Everyone!!

Pleased to meet everyone!,
I have a lexus is 350 that I recently sold on ebay. The guy bought it outright but doesnt live in the country full time.
Anyways this is where i need your assistance. When he bought the car he gave me some extra money to pay for the shipping of the vehicle. He said that the carrier needs to be fully enclosed and a private company, not a broker so he/me could be in direct contact with the company holding the vehicle. Has anyone know of a carrier that can pick up from FLA and drop in CA? they need to meet this criteria.
Old 08-31-10, 06:10 PM
sc4demon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think that a scam...i deal with people all the time on craigslist that say they are out of the country and have a private shipping company...dont sell the car to him...trust me..you will regret it unless you see the money in your hand then by all means ship the car
Old 09-02-10, 11:03 AM
uz07lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^^ agree fully. No car untill (real) money is in the bank and the bank says you have ***** in your act.