ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/northeast-21/)
-   -   Local NJ Meets (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/northeast/429630-local-nj-meets.html)

Lexatlast 05-19-09 08:14 AM

Local NJ Meets

I know a lot of NJ people have been signing up recently, so I wanted to see if anyone would like to start meeting at, say, the BestBuy in Woodbridge, across Rt. 1 from the Woodbridge Mall on Sundays.

I'd really like to start having local NJ CL meets for our members so we can develop our niche here and don't always have to travel to PA or NY for a good meet.

I feel like every time I go to one of the bigger meets, I don't even really get the opportunity to meet people, even people that were in the same caravan or see people I've met before. Also, this is an opportunity for those people who work weekends and can't make it out to the larger meets to still meet other CL members and build those relationships.

So lets set it up for:

SUNDAYS (starting may 31st)

WOODBRIDGE BEST BUY PARKING LOT (the front)
HIGH NOON = 12PM

We can hang out there, get a bite to eat, go on a cruise, help other members with mods or advice, get to know our local enthusiasts; anything at all!

UncleRay 05-19-09 11:43 AM

Definitely with you on this one Rob :] Got back last Saturday evening, and I've been bored out of my mind.

Lexatlast 05-19-09 11:51 AM

I was thinking of starting these not memorial day weekend, but the weekend after. What time is best for you rasool? Earlier like noonish? Later round 4-5-6?

VIPstar 05-19-09 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lexatlast (Post 4535047)
I was thinking of starting these not memorial day weekend, but the weekend after. What time is best for you rasool? Earlier like noonish? Later round 4-5-6?

sounds good i wouldnt mind drivin up there if its a nice size meet even though im kinda far frm woodbridge. its not a "lexus" meet but we have a meet every tuesday at Best Buy in Moorestown, NJ @ 8 if you guys get really bored and wanna take a ride cme out. The last few weeks have been really packed...

AlexusAnja 05-19-09 07:12 PM

What do you guys do at meets? Just chill out and talk about mods you've done and where to get things?

Where are you guys planning on meeting, right inside mall parking and by where? Fortunoff, since they're going OOB and the lot shouldn't be too full.

ni8done 05-23-09 06:35 PM

I'm In!!

Keep me updated

UncleRay 05-23-09 07:30 PM

Rob,

Pretty much the weekends at noonish are best since I work evenings. We'll probably head out to Woodbridge mall and go to Cinnabon. ( Unfortunately I work there lol ) 50% discount when I'm not working :]

crazee201 05-23-09 08:28 PM

Mmmmm Cinnabon. I think I'll drop by tomorrow. We should share our contact info so we can get in contact with each other.

UncleRay 05-24-09 08:55 AM

Crazee, we will start the meets next weekend, not this weekend. Please don't show up, you'll be there by your self hehe....

Rob, do you mean in front of, or behind Best Buy?

Alexus, that won't be possible. Even though I know security, they're very strict about parking and loitering. Definitely not a good place to hang out. But I'll see what I can do about that.

crazee201 05-24-09 10:42 AM

Oh man good thing I came on to check before I left. But I still have to go to D.icks Sporting goods for some CO2 and I don't think I can make it next week. I'm going to LI for paintball.

Lexatlast 05-26-09 08:08 AM

sorry i don't get on here as often anymore. i work 6 days a week lol...sigh

well anyway, i've updated the main post. Will start this coming sunday, the 31st of may, at noon in front of best buy in woodbridge. any questions, post or pm it.

UncleRay 05-27-09 10:05 AM

Hopefully next week, I'll have the house all to my self :D Will be having a small get together of friends and family. If anyone is down, except Rob ( because he's not cool ), let me know! :D

UncleRay 05-30-09 09:53 PM

Hopefully, I will catch everyone there tomorrow at 12 noon! I'll be parked near the gated fence.

UncleRay 05-31-09 05:19 PM

Well, sadly no one showed up. See you guys next week! :D

UncleRay 06-06-09 07:16 AM

See everyone tomorrow! :D