North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

North Dallas/Dallas TIS Lexus Diagnostic Customised Settings Health Check!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-19, 09:25 PM
ES300PLT
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default North Dallas/Dallas TIS Lexus Diagnostic Customised Settings Health Check!

Hey everyone. I am visiting Dallas/North Dallas and I wanted to say, I have the latest and greatest Lexus TIS Diagnostic kit just like the Lexus dealer has.

If anyone in the North Dallas/Dallas area needs a diagnostic scan on their Lexus, or needs a duplicate remote programmed, or needs to see any data list for their engine, post on here.

I am willing to do a scan as a favour, if anyone needs it. I am visiting because my brother got married, and I brought all my diagnostic tools with me to work on his car, and mine (I have a Toyota Prius). I will consider taking whatever token favour you would like to give (we can decide on that later)!

I thought this would be a good way to help and meet some fellow Club Lexus members. I can also help with parts, because I have the Toyota EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) as well. I can also help with parts discount as well, if you need anything.

I am visiting from Great Britain so if anyone is interested, please message BEFORE April 22nd. I go back to Great Britain on the 24th. Ideally, if there are many people interested, we can set a time/date so that everyone can come out at once.

Men, ladies, students, elderly, retired.. everyone is welcomed! I would love to help out as much as I can, because I know it is a damn near fortune to get anything repaired/fixed/diagnosed by a Lexus/Toyota dealer in America.

Hope to see some posts. Thanks!

Old 04-10-24, 06:36 PM
ArthurFW
9th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a kind gent you are! Thanks for improving the world.
Yeah, I know your offer is from five years ago, but even after all this time it's gratifying to know that you're spreading kindness. Just wanted to say thanks.