North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

Clear Bra / Tint Installer - Speed Shield | Addison, TX

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-13, 07:32 AM
bfrd
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up Clear Bra / Tint Installer - Speed Shield | Addison, TX

I just stopped by Speed Shield in Addison this morning and could not have been more impressed. Trey Pappas spent a good chunk of time with me this morning going over all the options that they offered. Showed me samples of what they use and demonstrated several different products. That kind of customer interaction is sorely missing from many places.

I drive by the shop often and always see some amazing cars parked out front. If you are in the area, I suggest you stop by.

Here are some links,
http://www.speedshieldusa.com/
https://www.facebook.com/speedshieldusa
Old 01-09-14, 07:28 PM
phungy
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just in case anyone is wondering about prices, these are the quotes I got from them:

-Front coverage starting at $200
-Full Front coverage starting at $1500
-Full Vehicle coverage starting at $6000

Side note: I've shopped around and found cheaper prices but won't post here bc it's specifically for Speed Shield.
Old 01-10-14, 07:23 AM
bfrd
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

When I went by it was suggested that I shop around to compare prices and materials. It seemed clear that their prices wouldn't be the cheapest. I suspect the level of service, attention to detail and quality of the product is the reason for the price difference.

I did end up passing on the bra, but will be back when it gets warmer to have a windshield film installed.
Old 01-13-14, 04:55 AM
PTmobile
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bfrd
When I went by it was suggested that I shop around to compare prices and materials. It seemed clear that their prices wouldn't be the cheapest. I suspect the level of service, attention to detail and quality of the product is the reason for the price difference.

I did end up passing on the bra, but will be back when it gets warmer to have a windshield film installed.
They are still using Ventureshield Ultra... so their product is not one of the better films around. In fact it doesn't hold up well to bug etchings and scratches... which is why the other installers in the area use a self healing film such as Suntek or Xpel Ultimate.