ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   North Texas Lexus Club (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/north-texas-lexus-club-211/)
-   -   NTL: If you're on Facebook... (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/north-texas-lexus-club/511752-ntl-if-youre-on-facebook.html)

HTXSaint 06-08-11 09:49 PM

I sent a request to join.

farming 10-15-12 06:32 AM

I requested on your FB page. Please add me, also my email is thuan.cao@us.army.mil

Jake 11-08-12 08:37 PM

I tried to join about three weeks ago and I still have not been accepted.

Slooooooow 11-29-12 02:51 PM

Guys we've got dozens of folks now asking into the group, who don't live in North Texas or even the U.S.A., who don't own or aren't particularly interested in Lexuses, who want to come into the group for other purposes that aren't necessarily healthy for our group, etc. Since it's such a special, fun group to hang with, we've even had lots of other folks from other groups come in and then try to yank people off into other groups and activities. Bizarre.

So we're not just letting random Facebook people in just for asking anymore. But of course anyone from this area who's already familiar with ClubLexus needs to get in and get involved with our group. If that's you, fellas/ladies, please PM me with your CL handle and FB name and I'll make sure to accept your Group Join Request on FB.

Thanks!

Infernohit 12-14-12 02:49 AM

sent a request

ShawnD 02-05-13 05:59 AM

Request sent via PM.

MONAIS300 04-03-13 08:08 PM

Hey I would really like to join the FB page but according to my laptop the page is not working??
Email for FB- lilbabu_nme@yahoo.com

nandob 04-25-13 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by MONAIS300 (Post 7863316)
Hey I would really like to join the FB page but according to my laptop the page is not working??

Send a PM and the moderator will send you a request.

jimboozy 05-06-13 06:55 AM

PM sent - live_skate_love_die@hotmail.com - Tommy Estes

Slooooooow 05-10-13 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by jimboozy (Post 7922979)
PM sent - live_skate_love_die@hotmail.com - Tommy Estes

I've sent two or three invites using Facebook Groups "Invite By Email" function (which at times has been incredibly flaky). Have any of those successfully made it into your Inbox, Tommy? You might check your Spam folder if you've not seen anything yet.

Slooooooow 05-10-13 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by MONAIS300 (Post 7863316)

Facebook Group "Invite by email" sent. :)

jimboozy 05-10-13 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Slooooooow (Post 7931061)
I've sent two or three invites using Facebook Groups "Invite By Email" function (which at times has been incredibly flaky). Have any of those successfully made it into your Inbox, Tommy? You might check your Spam folder if you've not seen anything yet.

I'm thinking it's being flakey or something.. I've got other messages from facebook in my email, but none for the group invite :sad:

Slooooooow 05-10-13 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by jimboozy (Post 7931194)
I'm thinking it's being flakey or something.. I've got other messages from facebook in my email, but none for the group invite :sad:

I'll do another right now.

Slooooooow 05-10-13 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At least it seems to remember your email address and confirms that they've tried.

jimboozy 05-10-13 04:57 PM

Woo got that one! Wasn't even going to spam either.