North Texas Lexus Club Club Lexus members from TX!

[EVENT] Cupcake Meet 7 Dallas, Texas @ American Airline Center 07/10/2010 7PM-10PM

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-10, 09:46 PM
Trevstuh
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great turn out, got to meet most of you guys, can't believe how well my kids acted out there lol!
Old 07-10-10, 11:04 PM
patrick323
Lead Lap

Hope to see some pics posted. And PLEASE tell me someone got a shot of booty sweat girl covering her *** with a panda express plate!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trevstuh
Great turn out, got to meet most of you guys, can't believe how well my kids acted out there lol!
Gotta be the trains!!

Last edited by patrick323; 07-10-10 at 11:39 PM.
Old 07-11-10, 12:06 AM
Sc4Love
Driver

Great Great turn out haha, nice meetin some of you guys out there loll had a blast. Thanks for the ntl sticker sloooowww!! Let me know of some meets you guys go to, i'll try and make it out there sometime
Old 07-11-10, 12:36 AM
Gubar
Driver School Candidate

FML, i took the wrong exit, and headed the wrong way for 20 miles, and decided it was best to go home with it raining so hard on the highway i was on..
Old 07-11-10, 12:46 AM
Sc4Love
Driver

Originally Posted by Gubar
FML, i took the wrong exit, and headed the wrong way for 20 miles, and decided it was best to go home with it raining so hard on the highway i was on..
Ahhh, we had nothing but HEAT for like a good long while. Shoulda still made it out there!
Old 07-11-10, 01:42 AM
patrick323
Lead Lap

Is the guy that in the Black IS250/350 with the sick wheels and air suspension on CL? If not does anyone know what kind of air suspension he was riding on?

I've considered getting air if I can figure out where I'd put the tank. I'd consider it even more if I can just buy bags to put on top of my coil-overs, though I'm not sure if they only come as a whole bag/coil-over unit.

I ask because I saw him operate it from a remote. I'm not sure if that's typical for most air units or if specific maker/s but it's a feature I'd definitely want and it inspired me to go for it.

Last edited by patrick323; 07-11-10 at 01:51 AM.
Old 07-11-10, 06:58 AM
ritz
Lead Lap

def had a great time out there, bigger NTL turnout than the past few CCMs. It was nice to put names to faces.
Old 07-11-10, 07:30 AM
iKenn
Just call me "Sprinkes"

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

It was so nice to meet you guys!
Old 07-11-10, 08:15 AM
JohnnyIS25
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lenzy01
There are policies that cover the damage you caused to the life and property of the other party, but not the damage the accident caused you. There is car insurance coverage which pays for medical expenses regardless of whose fault the accident was.

Although it will increase car insurance rates for sure, there is a policy that can pay for car loss or damage caused by fire, theft, flood and other types of catastrophes, not just car accidents.

From among the number of car coverage types, where would you base your choice?

It is a mistake to think you only need the minimum amount of insurance your state requires. You do not need a fender bender, but something that is a combination of your state laws, the value of your car and how much you are willing to gamble.

Take for instance, collision insurance. If your car is not very valuable, then why would you pay for a more expensive premium if it costs less to have it fixed? Choosing car insurance rates and policies are really a matter of logically thinking out every detail so you can come up with a choice that would you provide you ample coverage for a cheaper price.

After you have sort out all these things, you are ready to make an intelligent car insurance purchase.
Why is there insurance talk going on here?
Old 07-11-10, 08:17 AM
patrick323
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lenzy01
There are policies that cover the damage you caused to the life and property of the other party, but not the damage the accident caused you. There is car insurance coverage which pays for medical expenses regardless of whose fault the accident was.

Although it will increase car insurance rates for sure, there is a policy that can pay for car loss or damage caused by fire, theft, flood and other types of catastrophes, not just car accidents.

From among the number of car coverage types, where would you base your choice?

It is a mistake to think you only need the minimum amount of insurance your state requires. You do not need a fender bender, but something that is a combination of your state laws, the value of your car and how much you are willing to gamble.

Take for instance, collision insurance. If your car is not very valuable, then why would you pay for a more expensive premium if it costs less to have it fixed? Choosing car insurance rates and policies are really a matter of logically thinking out every detail so you can come up with a choice that would you provide you ample coverage for a cheaper price.

After you have sort out all these things, you are ready to make an intelligent car insurance purchase.

Old 07-11-10, 08:25 AM
ZachTriggs
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I missed out on the lexus parking :/ Good to see your cars in person though and to meet some of you!
Old 07-11-10, 08:25 AM
waijai
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by patrick323
Is the guy that in the Black IS250/350 with the sick wheels and air suspension on CL? If not does anyone know what kind of air suspension he was riding on?

I've considered getting air if I can figure out where I'd put the tank. I'd consider it even more if I can just buy bags to put on top of my coil-overs, though I'm not sure if they only come as a whole bag/coil-over unit.

I ask because I saw him operate it from a remote. I'm not sure if that's typical for most air units or if specific maker/s but it's a feature I'd definitely want and it inspired me to go for it.
Talk to the guys at Kustomz Unlimited, they did Calviin's air suspension on his IS250.
Old 07-11-10, 02:14 PM
JohnnyIS25
Lexus Test Driver

I hope you guys had fun at the event!
Old 07-11-10, 02:33 PM
fleadog99
Lexus Test Driver

I wanted to come out, by the time I had come home around 5. It was storming pretty good where I live. I figured it was cancled, plus my car is filthy and I still need to get my hangers adjusted. The rattle is killing me. By the time a get out of work during week, places are closed. I might just have to go buy a propane torch and heat up hangers and bend them.
Old 07-12-10, 01:39 AM
NAiL05
Instructor

You know what I did I had a beer in one hand with my other scratchin my sack.

Quick Reply: [EVENT] Cupcake Meet 7 Dallas, Texas @ American Airline Center 07/10/2010 7PM-10PM