NON-Lexus vehicles for sale This sub-forum is where all vehicles that are not made by Lexus should be posted. Members only, NO DEALERS ALLOWED.

2000 Honda S2000 - Supercharged

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-06, 06:14 PM
lex-matt
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Honda S2000 - Supercharged

I am looking for something new (probably the FI M3 route) so I have decided to sell my S2000. It's a 2000 and has roughly 26-27k miles. Silverstone exterior over black leather interior. I am the third owner - old old man was the first and modified by the second. This second owner was Precision Motoring in TN. This served as their show/display car. There a few minor body flaws, but really nothing too bad - I am very picky and I can live with it. All mechanical and electronics work flawlessly. I am asking $28,000. Feel free to make me an offer and I will consider it. Here are the mods:

Engine:
-Vortech Supercharger with polished finish
-DC Sports stainless headers
-HKS HI-Power stainless exhaust
-ACT 6 puck clutch
-Fidanza lightweight flywheel
-Carbon fiber radiator pannle
-Chrome engine plate

Wheels and Suspension:
-18 inch RacingHart CR 3-Piece wheels
-Bridgestone Potenza S-03 tires
-Eibach Pro springs

Exterior:
-Full VeilSide aero kit
-front bumper with carbon fiber lip
-rear bumper
-side skirts
-rear fender flares
-tonneau cover
-GT adjustable carbon fiber spoiler
-Smoked side markers (not pictured)

Audio:
-Custom aircraft aluminum enclosure
-JL Audio 12w7 subwoofer
-2 Soundstrem VanGogh VGA600.2 amps
-Stinger Audio accessories
-Panasonic headunit
-Boston Acoustic Pro door speakers

Flaws:
-The front bumper does not align 100% correctly at the inner corners of the headlamps
-On the passenger side, the front bumper at the top where it aligns to the fender) wings out about 1cm where it hits the headlamp.
-The passenger door was replaced at some point and the alignment is just a bit off. You can't really see it unless you're looking at it from certain angles.
-One very small stone chip on the driver side front fender.
-Hairline scratch (might be buffable) on the top of the passenger fender - can't see unless you're looking for it under certain llighting
-The rear tires rub a tiny bit. I had this fixed before, and has gotten much better, but there is a little triming left to be done.
-The CF radiator cover in the engine compartment is missing a couple screws, but it still holds fine.

Most of these thing are minor and I have described them to the best of my ability. I can provide high res pictures of any part if you are seriously interested. The car will come with the stock front and rear bumpers, headers, clutch, flywheel, and maybe a few other things that I have lying around if I still have them.

Please email me if you’re interested. My email address is desmatt02@yahoo.com. The car is located in St. Louis, MO. Thanks for looking!!!

Pictures:

Old 04-13-06, 09:50 PM
GQD_GS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tastefully done! good luck with the sale
Old 04-14-06, 09:05 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

sorry but per forum rules only members with more than 100 posts can post non-lexus cars