NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Good meets in Northern VA

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-13, 07:26 PM
OVRDOSE
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good meets in Northern VA

Anyone looking for good meets throughout the week in Northern VA, here are some good ones with some great people and great cars that show up regularly (without all the nonsense and acts of stupidity):

Monday: FrostBeri Meet @ Fairfax, 6pm
Tuesday: Velocity 5 @ Centreville, 7pm
Wednesday: Buffalo Wild Wings @ Manassas & Fairfax, 7pm
Thursday: No regular meets
Friday: Chic Fil A @ Sterling, 5pm
Saturday: Typically major events, but no regular meets
Sunday: Cars & Coffee @ Leesburg, 8am. Cars & Yogurt @ Fairfax (FrostBeri), 12pm.

*** For those wondering about Hard Times Café in Springfield, I did not include it on purpose! Lately there has been a lot of "kids" there acting stupid and because of that the owners of the businesses around Hard Times (including Hard Times) have complained and requested and police presence whenever the meets take place. They've moved the meet to the adjacent commuter parking lot but Fairfax County Police will still show up break up the meets. So if you go there, its at your own risk!
Old 10-06-13, 01:00 PM
fireheadmt
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by OVRDOSE
Anyone looking for good meets throughout the week in Northern VA, here are some good ones with some great people and great cars that show up regularly (without all the nonsense and acts of stupidity):

Monday: FrostBeri Meet @ Fairfax, 6pm
Tuesday: Velocity 5 @ Centreville, 7pm
Wednesday: Buffalo Wild Wings @ Manassas & Fairfax, 7pm
Thursday: No regular meets
Friday: Chic Fil A @ Sterling, 5pm
Saturday: Typically major events, but no regular meets
Sunday: Cars & Coffee @ Leesburg, 8am. Cars & Yogurt @ Fairfax (FrostBeri), 12pm.

*** For those wondering about Hard Times Café in Springfield, I did not include it on purpose! Lately there has been a lot of "kids" there acting stupid and because of that the owners of the businesses around Hard Times (including Hard Times) have complained and requested and police presence whenever the meets take place. They've moved the meet to the adjacent commuter parking lot but Fairfax County Police will still show up break up the meets. So if you go there, its at your own risk!
Hey thanks for posting. I go to some of these meets. I'll head to v5 in centrevile this Tues. I always go to cars and coffee in fair lakes on Sundays. Pm me maybe we've met at one of these before
Old 10-06-13, 03:18 PM
350Nva
Driver

I try to head out to Katie's Cars & Coffees once a Saturday a month. I am still trying to make my way out to the Cars & Coffee at Fair Lakes Sundays.
Old 10-07-13, 04:15 AM
fireheadmt
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 350Nva
I try to head out to Katie's Cars & Coffees once a Saturday a month. I am still trying to make my way out to the Cars & Coffee at Fair Lakes Sundays.
Nice, I get to Katie's about once a month as well. Great meet
Old 10-08-13, 08:42 PM
OVRDOSE
Driver School Candidate

Due to the changing season, a lot of people are starting to not show up to meets and events, but I will still be going out unless we start getting snowfall! Message me if you wanna meet up or to get my cell for meet ups!