bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See you all there!
Old 02-15-13, 08:18 PM
1JAllDay
Driver

Here is a copy of the facebook event page if anyone wants to rsvp to help get an accurate head count and to keep everyone updated on everything or to share with your friends to help spread the word of NELOC

http://www.facebook.com/events/131147587057629/
Old 02-15-13, 09:39 PM
BIGMerle
Pole Position

I'm down!!!!!!
Old 02-17-13, 07:33 AM
1JAllDay
Driver

Lets keep this list growing guys!!
Old 02-18-13, 02:59 PM
inkredible
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will definitely come up out to this.
Old 02-19-13, 06:55 PM
twoloose
Driver

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!
Old 02-19-13, 07:42 PM
NYGS3ANDY
Sto_fever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cruise from NY, NJ. Hit me up. It will be kool if we can get at least 5 cars. We r at 3.
Old 02-21-13, 06:16 PM
JZCHAOS
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in!! Looking for some shoes to put on my girl!!!
Old 02-23-13, 05:56 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hmm,, I have a meeting to attend in Glen Burnie until about 12, won't be too far away. I will stop by for a few. Can't stay long tho. Peek in and see where/what the new leadership is doing. I will park away from the rest of the group so as not to ruin photo shots. I sold my Lex last year and am now pushing a Ford.

** On a different note,, This new interest in bringing back the legacy that was created is refreshing. I have seen ALOT of the discussions on theFB page, and have refrained from comment due to not wanting to do so out of emotion. Anyways,, Alot of you guys have questions (what happened/why/when/ etc.) and they have gone unanswered. I will be happy to once again lend my assistance in helping you guys try and get this up and off the ground once again, and try to give the new leadership some prominent direction for success. Bring your questions,and I will try to provide as many answers as possible. Bring your ideas and I will give you tips/hints on how to make them work. This will be your opportunity to find out, first hand, what was done/how/etc. I will also see if I can contact a few more of the MIA OG's to come out as well. Not wanting to threadjack here, this question/answer session will ONLY be completed with permission from the OP.***

Last edited by trukn1; 02-23-13 at 06:22 AM.
Old 02-23-13, 06:53 AM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Hmm,, I have a meeting to attend in Glen Burnie until about 12, won't be too far away. I will stop by for a few. Can't stay long tho. Peek in and see where/what the new leadership is doing. I will park away from the rest of the group so as not to ruin photo shots. I sold my Lex last year and am now pushing a Ford.
PLEASE be sure to show Tony lots of love and respect - real OG

Originally Posted by trukn1
** On a different note,, This new interest in bringing back the legacy that was created is refreshing. I have seen ALOT of the discussions on theFB page, and have refrained from comment due to not wanting to do so out of emotion. Anyways,, Alot of you guys have questions (what happened/why/when/ etc.) and they have gone unanswered. I will be happy to once again lend my assistance in helping you guys try and get this up and off the ground once again, and try to give the new leadership some prominent direction for success. Bring your questions,and I will try to provide as many answers as possible. Bring your ideas and I will give you tips/hints on how to make them work. This will be your opportunity to find out, first hand, what was done/how/etc. I will also see if I can contact a few more of the MIA OG's to come out as well. Not wanting to threadjack here, this question/answer session will ONLY be completed with permission from the OP.***
You sir should come out to the following Meet & Greet 3/23/2013

MARK

Last edited by lowKut; 02-23-13 at 06:58 AM.
Old 02-23-13, 08:17 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by lowKut
PLEASE be sure to show Tony lots of love and respect - real OG

You sir should come out to the following Meet & Greet 3/23/2013

MARK
Thanks bruh for the luv,, but tryiing to help these guys re-ignite what I and others alongside me, worked so hard to build and now has fizzled is all the respect that is necessary.

I saw the thread for the Meet and Greet. Won't be able to make that one, as i will be celebrating my B-day that weekend (3/21). I actually have only been to 1 New York event(the old 92 LS was beautiful, but terribly unforgiving on taking road trips; I had no faith. LOL), and that was a roundtable meet that I helped to organize up there. I caught some residual fallout from this meet and it could have gone better, but I was glad I made it. You have been around for awhile,, you may remember this,,

Enough of the jack ,,,, back to our previous scheduled posting. OP,, I WILL be there.

Last edited by trukn1; 02-23-13 at 08:20 AM.
Old 02-23-13, 09:17 AM
99SC42
gte & na-t

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Tony we need to catch up...see you there.
Old 02-24-13, 09:10 PM
Rowdiggty
Rookie

Im thinking about coming out from the westminster area, havent really done anything like this. my car is just stock is it open to anybody?
let me know
Old 02-25-13, 04:37 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by Rowdiggty
Im thinking about coming out from the westminster area, havent really done anything like this. my car is just stock is it open to anybody?
let me know
The first step in building solidarity as a group, is to first attract, and get people to come out. This is one of the only ways to move forward since things are pretty much getting started from the ground up again. Neloc's creed-o has always beentake pride in your ride, the rest will come in time. Stock, modded, doesnt matter,, just bring it.

Quick Reply: NELOC Maryland Meet and Greet!!! 3/9/13