ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   NELOC (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/neloc-175/)
-   -   2012 NELOC Event Schedule (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/neloc/607663-2012-neloc-event-schedule.html)

phatjay 12-12-11 07:13 PM

2012 NELOC Event Schedule

New Jersey

Sunday, April 22: 3rd Annual (ModifiedNJ) Sandy Hook Meet, Sandy Hook Beach - Fort Hancock, NJ

Saturday, April 28: Meet/BBQ, Roosevelt Park - Edison, NJ
***Grove 2C RESERVED for all day use - Thanks Bernard!***

Virginia

Saturday, May 12: Springfest 2012, Virginia Beach Sportsplex - Virginia Beach, VA

Saturday, June 23: Meet/BBQ, Occoquan Regional Park - Lorton, VA
***Picnic Gazebo #2 RESERVED for all day use - Thanks Meg!***
CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF COMMUNICATION

New York

TBA

Delaware

Friday-Sunday, July 20-22: Mid-Summer Hangout Weekend - Rehoboth Beach, DE

Pennsylvania

Saturday, June 30: Hot Import Nights, Philadelphia Expo Center - Philadelphia, PA
CANCELED ACCORDING TO HOTIMPORTNIGHTS.COM
Planning to have an alternate event in its place. Stay tuned folks...

Maryland

Saturday-Sunday, June 9-10: OC Car and Truck Show, Ocean City Convention Center - Ocean City, Maryland

KiyomiF 12-13-11 08:36 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

(^^This works better than words)

tjmhillz 12-13-11 08:49 PM

As time gets close to the meets, we will make a new thread with info about that meet and add an attendance list.

ReeM 12-14-11 02:32 PM

Ill do some research and try to find some more meets.

phatjay 12-16-11 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by ReeM (Post 6882811)
Ill do some research and try to find some more meets.

I need your help to pick out a location for the NY meet Kareem!

Heavy 01-09-12 07:28 AM

the UCONN spring show in CT, they usually have it in the middle of april, pretty big turnout every year

TheStigSC 01-16-12 03:18 PM

Also, the CPT Spring Meet. No info on it yet but its always a great meet

1JAllDay 01-16-12 06:54 PM

hopefully the CPT meet doesnt get cancelled this year....

khrisxyu 01-18-12 10:41 AM

Summit Point Raceway West Virginia XDC (June 16th)
Philadelphia Expo Center Philadelphia, PA HIN (June 30th)
Dunn Raceway Park Buffalo, NY HIN/XDC > Nightshift (July 21st)
Soldier Field Chicago, IL NightShift (August 25th)
St. Eustache Autodrome St. Eustache, QC XDC (Sept. 2nd/3rd)
Miami Convention Center Miami, FL HIN (Sept. 1st)

Let Me know the headcount for these shows guys so i could obtain a group discount code for us.

phatjay 01-18-12 11:42 AM

i'm pretty sure there should be a decent amount of members attending HIN (i hope?), being that it's one of the close events

Jim2jz 01-27-12 08:15 AM

Ill already be up there in OC for the Subaru AWD meet. Ill have to stop by, Idk If were gonna bring the lex tho. :sad:

Damaster32 01-27-12 12:26 PM

NJ and NY have hot import nights.

neojungle1 01-30-12 08:37 PM

no pa and ny but pa is closer lol

SUPERBRINO 02-07-12 08:38 PM

ISLAND IMPORT DAY!!!!

C'MON NY PEEPS WE GOTTA GET TOGETHER AND ROLL UP CL STATUS!!!

https://www.facebook.com/IslandImport

m4gicm4tt 02-24-12 10:12 AM

No time like the present

I have been a member for over a year here at CL but have mainly just been a viewer. I guess it is time to change all that and start joining in on the conversation. I am excited to have a meet (Occoquan Regional Park - VA) so close to me, to bad it is in June. Although this gives me some time to do more mods and start contributing here.

Just wanted stop by and say hello,

TheStigSC 02-27-12 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by 1JAllDay (Post 6950037)
hopefully the CPT meet doesnt get cancelled this year....

Yea it shouldn't. It's supposed to be at the BaySox stadium this year

phatjay 04-06-12 10:25 AM

Let's not forget to keep an eye on this schedule everyone! Request those days off in advance!

usmcxm35 04-08-12 07:49 PM

gas is expensive cuz!

fd2jz 04-10-12 10:45 AM

^^ forreal forreal lmao gad is at about $4 & *****es still think we're going over to cuddle

phatjay 04-10-12 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by fd2jz (Post 7151470)
^^ forreal forreal lmao gad is at about $4 & *****es still think we're going over to cuddle

TJ's response to that: http://mr2oc.com/images/smilies/mswerd.gif

RXGS 04-15-12 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by khrisxyu (Post 6953823)
Summit Point Raceway West Virginia XDC (June 16th)
Philadelphia Expo Center Philadelphia, PA HIN (June 30th)
Dunn Raceway Park Buffalo, NY HIN/XDC > Nightshift (July 21st)
Soldier Field Chicago, IL NightShift (August 25th)
St. Eustache Autodrome St. Eustache, QC XDC (Sept. 2nd/3rd)
Miami Convention Center Miami, FL HIN (Sept. 1st)

Let Me know the headcount for these shows guys so i could obtain a group discount code for us.

What exactly will be going on at the Dunn Raceway Park, i may actually be able to go to that

phatjay 05-02-12 08:54 AM

Let's not forget to follow this schedule folks! Request your days off now, so we can have some good turnouts!

fd2jz 05-07-12 02:47 PM

bump because im souped for these events =D

sleekIS 05-12-12 01:07 PM

bump time to start discussing the oc car and truck show in maryland june9 and 10 its only a month away and yet hasnt been discussed.

Derrick42 05-12-12 01:30 PM

HEY Guys its been a while since i been on :( but i sold my IS300....i got one too many tickets haha cops had me marked out like crazy lol.....i now got a 2006 BMW 525i white, tint and sitn low :p i will be in OC for the show but i wont be showing it unless my rims come in in time

phatjay 05-21-12 10:25 PM

Bump with updated info!

m4gicm4tt 05-22-12 09:00 AM

Woah, Occoquan is canceled? Will there be a replacement event? I was looking forward to this, as it is about a 10 min drive from my house!

PandaIS250 05-23-12 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by m4gicm4tt (Post 7248904)
Woah, Occoquan is canceled? Will there be a replacement event? I was looking forward to this, as it is about a 10 min drive from my house!

Go to Hyperfest on June 16th! most of NOVA guys are going.

show+race+BBQ = WIN! :thumbup:

SOHKis 05-23-12 07:15 AM

shame to see the Occoquan meet cancelled, it's always a good time

m4gicm4tt 05-23-12 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by PandaIS300 (Post 7251098)
Go to Hyperfest on June 16th! most of NOVA guys are going.

show+race+BBQ = WIN! :thumbup:

I see, that does sound fun and not too far. I was looking forward to Occoquan since it would be my first meet that I could really attend and looked like a great venue to introduce myself.

Maybe the will be another NELOC event that gets cooked up here soon for the NoVa crowd. I would love to start up meet at Fairfax, Corner for a happy hour or something.

My friend, has a scion TC, said he attended a meet at the kingstowne parking lot (Every Monday I recall) and it grew to be like 60 people or so. He said that there were 3 or so IS's and some ISF's that would show up. Were any of you guys a part of that? Sadly he told me police disbanded it due to some honda guy doing burnouts.

I wonder if there is any interest in getting something like that starting up?

PandaIS250 05-23-12 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by m4gicm4tt (Post 7251446)
I see, that does sound fun and not too far. I was looking forward to Occoquan since it would be my first meet that I could really attend and looked like a great venue to introduce myself.

Maybe the will be another NELOC event that gets cooked up here soon for the NoVa crowd. I would love to start up meet at Fairfax, Corner for a happy hour or something.

My friend, has a scion TC, said he attended a meet at the kingstowne parking lot (Every Monday I recall) and it grew to be like 60 people or so. He said that there were 3 or so IS's and some ISF's that would show up. Were any of you guys a part of that? Sadly he told me police disbanded it due to some honda guy doing burnouts.

yea we used to go there but not anymore cuz it's getto. but we go to fairfax corner almost every night and hangout :D

phatjay 05-23-12 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by m4gicm4tt (Post 7248904)

Originally Posted by Seven0Tree (Post 7251225)
shame to see the Occoquan meet cancelled, it's always a good time

Due to unforeseen circumstances of a fellow "member," the BBQ is unfortunately canceled.

Originally Posted by m4gicm4tt (Post 7251446)

I say go for the Fairfax meet idea! We are diligently trying to revive NELOC and the only way that can happen is if we get ideas and help from everyone! It's especially hard to band both the tristate and DMV area members together due to the distance between us, but setting up local meets in both areas is a good jumpstart. Depending on how things turn out, I'm hoping that both sides will be willing to attend each other's meets in the future and combine forces to bring the club to what it once was :thumbup:

tjmhillz 05-24-12 07:08 AM

Im hoping that everybody from the South(maryland and VA) and North(NJ, NY, Pa, CT) can attend the DE meet coming up In July. I think that meet will be a good one since we can all get to know each other plus we will have a good time.

Joselit0 05-24-12 06:59 PM

I definitely plan to attend the HIN in Philadelphia, and maybe some of the other closer meets. My GS is nowhere near show level, but I'm definitely pumped to meet some of you and admire your cars a bit lol

fd2jz 05-30-12 07:24 PM

jimmy dont forget to update the HIN event! so pissedddd about it! >=/

Derrick42 06-19-12 07:39 PM

Is there no show in August in ocean city this yr...?

c4ptslo 07-06-12 07:25 AM

So are pretty much all the events over for this summer? I was really hoping to meet some of you guys haha

phatjay 07-06-12 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by c4ptslo (Post 7340596)
So are pretty much all the events over for this summer? I was really hoping to meet some of you guys haha

I really wish it didn't have to be put that way, but that's the direction this season seems to be going towards. With events having to be canceled left and right and nowhere near enough members showing interest/enthusiasm, it's a little discouraging and a shame really. There may be a end of season BBQ in the works, but I'll keep the board updated. Perhaps next season will be a lot better with quite a few changes made.

Evil Teo 07-06-12 04:17 PM

there is some shows left. Wekfest in August, fresh meet next week and the end of season bbq. i think we should start planning for the end of season bbq before school starts again.

iDJXplode 02-02-13 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by phatjay (Post 6878581)
New Jersey

Sunday, April 22: 3rd Annual (ModifiedNJ) Sandy Hook Meet, Sandy Hook Beach - Fort Hancock, NJ

Virginia

Saturday, May 12: Springfest 2012, Virginia Beach Sportsplex - Virginia Beach, VA

Saturday, June 23: Meet/BBQ, Occoquan Regional Park - Lorton, VA
***Picnic Gazebo #2 RESERVED for all day use - Thanks Meg!***
CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF COMMUNICATION

New York

TBA

Delaware

Friday-Sunday, July 20-22: Mid-Summer Hangout Weekend - Rehoboth Beach, DE

Pennsylvania

Saturday, June 30: Hot Import Nights, Philadelphia Expo Center - Philadelphia, PA
CANCELED ACCORDING TO HOTIMPORTNIGHTS.COM
Planning to have an alternate event in its place. Stay tuned folks...

Maryland

Saturday-Sunday, June 9-10: OC Car and Truck Show, Ocean City Convention Center - Ocean City, Maryland

Quick question on both dates: can you find out if we can have a DJ SETUP? lol...

are we doing any shows this year?