Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
So glad we don't need to talk:

NFC EAST

Giants 3-0
Eagles 2-1
Cowboys 1-1
Redskins 1-2
I'm surprised it took you this long to comment in this thread Cliff.
Old 09-28-09, 11:14 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
I'm surprised it took you this long to comment in this thread Cliff.

The NFC East throne we are sitting on is too high up to notice people in the basement Shizzie talking

Besides, we've already beaten Washington on Day 1 (like we've done 5 out of the last 6 years) and ruined the Grand Opening of a $1.2B stadium down in Dallas. What else do I need to say that someone is going to disagree with?

THE ROAD TO THE PLAYOFFS GOES THROUGH THE GIANTS, GROWN MEN ONLY NEED TO PACK FOR THE TRIP, ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Old 09-28-09, 11:42 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

jacobs is beast .
Old 09-28-09, 12:07 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

I'm lil nervous about playing the Patriots this weekend. But they barely won this weekend. Brady's passes were either over thrown or his receivers dropped open passes. I'm very optimistic though.
Old 09-28-09, 12:11 PM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

THE ROAD TO THE PLAYOFFS GOES THROUGH THE GIANTS
and what happened last year? sorry i had to. my buddy is a giants fan also and i always remind him. he also reminds me that atleast his team has a ring
Old 09-28-09, 12:20 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
and what happened last year? sorry i had to. my buddy is a giants fan also and i always remind him. he also reminds me that atleast his team has a ring
Not sure what your point is.

Eagles still had to come through the Giants to get to the playoffs and yet once again nada.

Once he reminds you of the one of three Super Bowl rings to zero, the conversation should be over.

That is assuming you are performing the rare feat of publicly declaring yourself an Eagles fan. If you aren't, I'm even more lost.

Only two teams have made the playoffs every year in the last four years and both of them happen to have a QB by the name of MANNING.
Old 09-28-09, 12:22 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

I'm lil nervous about playing the Patriots this weekend. But they barely won this weekend. Brady's passes were either over thrown or his receivers dropped open passes. I'm very optimistic though.

NE is getting its act together and Brady is still sitting right alongside Brees as the best QB in football right now. People that are counting out NE should be very wary...
Old 09-28-09, 12:26 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

NE is getting its act together and Brady is still sitting right alongside Brees as the best QB in football right now. People that are counting out NE should be very wary...
I'm not counting him out at all. I just think we have a better chance to win on offense now then we did in 07 when we last played them. Brady has been shacky the first few games so far. I think by week 6 he'll be back to normal.
Old 09-28-09, 12:34 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

I'm not counting him out at all. I just think we have a better chance to win on offense now then we did in 07 when we last played them. Brady has been shacky the first few games so far. I think by week 6 he'll be back to normal.

Yep and even with the jitters Brady had 277 yards this past weekend with no real receivers to speak of. But I can see where the optimism would come from considering what Rex Ryan did to them last week with the Ravens style of defense.

BUT that could also be a bad thing in that the Jets game could have given Brady preparation for what to expect. And playing at home??? Hard to bet on NE losing two AFC games at home in a row... Should be interesting to watch though.
Old 09-28-09, 12:37 PM
0nePutt
Lead Lap

Giants and Packers in the NFC Championship game again. wait and see
Old 09-28-09, 12:41 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Yep and even with the jitters Brady had 277 yards this past weekend with no real receivers to speak of. But I can see where the optimism would come from considering what Rex Ryan did to them last week with the Ravens style of defense.

BUT that could also be a bad thing in that the Jets game could have given Brady preparation for what to expect. And playing at home??? Hard to bet on NE losing two AFC games at home in a row... Should be interesting to watch though.
Exactly. But our defense isn't what it used to be without Rex Ryan. It definitely isn't playing near the same level it was last season, especially in the secondary. Thats were I see us havng problems against Brady. Not too worried about stopping their run game.

It will definitely be interesting to watch. Just have to wait and see. Is it Sunday yet!!!
Old 09-28-09, 12:42 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1997 sc300
Giants and Packers in the NFC Championship game again. wait and see
Translation =

Originally Posted by 1997 sc300
Giants vs Saints or Vikings and (hopefully the Packers) in the NFC Championship game again. wait and see

(lol this is why I said I was gonna stay out of this thread)
Old 09-28-09, 12:42 PM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Not sure what your point is.

Eagles still had to come through the Giants to get to the playoffs and yet once again nada.

Once he reminds you of the one of three Super Bowl rings to zero, the conversation should be over.

That is assuming you are performing the rare feat of publicly declaring yourself an Eagles fan. If you aren't, I'm even more lost.

Only two teams have made the playoffs every year in the last four years and both of them happen to have a QB by the name of MANNING.
my point was the road was through giants stadium last year in the playoffs and the giants lost and yes i am an eagles fan, i have no shame in announcing that.
Old 09-28-09, 12:58 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
my point was the road was through giants stadium last year in the playoffs and the giants lost and yes i am an eagles fan, i have no shame in announcing that.
LMAO, I'm not living in the past, because if I was:

So we'll just keep it 09 and thus far the Eagles are generating a lil more than a slightly exaggerated yawn. Outside of Vick, it's the same old team and thankfully this is probably the last year we'll get bored to death by the Andy Reid/D McNabb combo as both are fighting for their jobs. You'll get McNabb back in time to run over the doormat Bucs, then beat up on Oakland and in usual Eagle fashion start to overachieve and slack off (or try to give Vick a more prominent role). Then Wash will come in and barely beat you, my Giants then follow the week after and (after likely losing to the Saints the week before will have chip on their shoulder) delivering a bruising beating to set you guys up to lose to Dallas the following week and Reids farewell press conference.

Which then brings us full circle to exactly where we are today - 0 conference wins...

Old 09-28-09, 01:18 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

LMAO, I'm not living in the past, because if I was:

So we'll just keep it 09 and thus far the Eagles are generating a lil more than a slightly exaggerated yawn. Outside of Vick, it's the same old team and thankfully this is probably the last year we'll get bored to death by the Andy Reid/D McNabb combo as both are fighting for their jobs. You'll get McNabb back in time to run over the doormat Bucs, then beat up on Oakland and in usual Eagle fashion start to overachieve and slack off (or try to give Vick a more prominent role). Then Wash will come in and barely beat you, my Giants then follow the week after and (after likely losing to the Saints the week before will have chip on their shoulder) delivering a bruising beating to set you guys up to lose to Dallas the following week and Reids farewell press conference.

Which then brings us full circle to exactly where we are today - 0 conference wins...

Ouch bro, f***ing ouch.

Oh well glad I'm not an Eagles fan.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official NELOC 2009 NFL Shizzie talk thread