NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle 2009,,,,You got Questions,,,,We got answers

Old 01-26-09, 12:39 PM
beez43
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im just going to sign up for this hoping to make it although i cant guarantee anything because my life revolves around work schedule unfortunately.. hope i can make this but might as well register in case i can go... this will be pretty damn awesome..
Old 01-26-09, 12:45 PM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aw the wknd at Smitty's house sounds like a lot of fun.

Ana and I are most likely going to go to Carlise so when you guys make a decision on which hotel you'll be staying, can you let me know so I can try and book close by. I'll try and register soon.
Old 01-26-09, 12:46 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

We would definitely like to see more participation from those in NY and NJ this year so we can put more faces to names. There so many more Lexus owners in both states so c'mon NY and NJ roll deeper this year.
Old 01-27-09, 01:07 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
We would definitely like to see more participation from those in NY and NJ this year so we can put more faces to names. There so many more Lexus owners in both states so c'mon NY and NJ roll deeper this year.
soup and cliff got a whole clan coming from north jersey and NY

shizz's going to be crazy
Old 01-27-09, 01:36 PM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

NELOC,
I sent a question to the Carlisle event coordinator to clarify judging for NELOC members. Here was the response:

"Glad to hear you’ll be joining us at Performance & Style. Yes, if you register for the Judged Showfield, Top Flight or Non-Judged Showfield you can park with the NELOC group.

Take care and see you in May
"

I hope this helps!
Old 01-27-09, 08:17 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

For those of you that were asking about hotels - the majority of us that stayed, stayed at Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg. It was clean and nice and we took over the lobby with several cases of beer one night as I recall Plenty of ample parking and safe...def worth the 10-12 minute drive from the fairgrounds.

Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg
4921 Gettysburg Road
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17055 USA
Phone: 1-717-766-9006

Last edited by LittleGz; 02-01-09 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-28-09, 10:54 AM
LexGrl702
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LittleGz
For those of you that were asking about hotels - the majority of us that stayed, stayed at Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg. It was clean and nice and we took over the lobby with several cases of beer on night as I recall Plenty of ample parking and safe...def worth the 10-12 minute drive from the fairgrounds.

Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg
4921 Gettysburg Road
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17055 USA
Phone: 1-717-766-9006
word, thanks for the info Tara. I'll bring a case of beer too! We'll bring some dominos as well.
Old 01-28-09, 06:03 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Sorry....can't make this year....have a wedding to attend that weekend.
Old 01-30-09, 10:31 AM
mdsbrain
Lead Lap

1. Any Lexus own can come?
2. I wouldn't exactly call myself one of NELOC yet. Hope to hit an event before this show.
3. What happens on the Friday the 8th of the show? I would be coming in late that evening.

Would bring my IS-F to the party.
Old 01-30-09, 10:39 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mdsbrain
1. Any Lexus own can come?
2. I wouldn't exactly call myself one of NELOC yet. Hope to hit an event before this show.
3. What happens on the Friday the 8th of the show? I would be coming in late that evening.

Would bring my IS-F to the party.
1. Yes any Lexus can come.

2. Definitely come out to any meets in the area. There is an install/super bowl meet this weekend. Look for the thread. Back in the NELOC forum

3. Friday is a setup day. Not much goes on that day. About half of us go up on Friday though. Saturday is the main day. Be sure to come.
Old 02-03-09, 11:02 AM
rscott22
Pole Position

I would def like to attend this event. But not sure if my car is good enough for you guys from what it sound like you all have pretty nice cars. I just bought a 2008 IS250 Smokey Granite Mica Six Speed left over. But my problem is im all stock i will have a F-sport intake and HKS Hi-Power exhaust and some volks nothing special. Would i still be able to role with you guys.

Thanks Ryan
Old 02-03-09, 11:21 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by rscott22
I would def like to attend this event. But not sure if my car is good enough for you guys from what it sound like you all have pretty nice cars. I just bought a 2008 IS250 Smokey Granite Mica Six Speed left over. But my problem is im all stock i will have a F-sport intake and HKS Hi-Power exhaust and some volks nothing special. Would i still be able to role with you guys.

Thanks Ryan
Hello Ryan,

No need to worry about being stock. We have in the past had plenty of members attend this event with stock cars. Take this opportunity to get to know you fellow Lexus owner's in not only your local area, but those throughout NELOC and elsewhere for what will be on of the largest Lexus gatherings in the Northeast.
Old 02-03-09, 11:26 AM
rscott22
Pole Position

Ok great to know you Lexus guys arent stuck up like all my friends warned me about and said you would be. You all are def a very inviting group of people. Thanks i will def be there for sure glad to see how organized you guys are i am very impressed with it. I used to have celica and every time someone organized a meet the time was wrong or location or something was always messed up.
So my hat is off to all who are setting this up and thanks for letting us little guys come to. =)
Old 02-03-09, 11:29 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by rscott22
Ok great to know you Lexus guys arent stuck up like all my friends warned me about and said you would be. You all are def a very inviting group of people. Thanks i will def be there for sure glad to see how organized you guys are i am very impressed with it. I used to have celica and every time someone organized a meet the time was wrong or location or something was always messed up.
So my hat is off to all who are setting this up and thanks for letting us little guys come to. =)
LOL. Thats always a common misconception about Lexus owner's. There's people like that in every community, but we're not about that type of attitude here in NELOC. Feel free to checkout our forum and introduce yourself with some pics of you ride. See you in May.
Old 02-03-09, 11:38 AM
rscott22
Pole Position

Ok can do i pick the car up today for the first time zero miles. It is suppused to already the F-Sport intake on it when i get it today. But i know how that always goes they will have some excuse why its not on the car when i get there after work lol. Seya in May!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Carlisle 2009,,,,You got Questions,,,,We got answers