Supraforums MEGA IKEA Meet in College Park, MD on Fri 1/23/08@9:30pm

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-09, 10:55 AM
pmpdaddyt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cherplex
Awwwwww........whatever man up.........

Sorry I missed you too, I was in the white SC. Maybe next time.

Ha Ha exactly my passenger was just a friend too........
Oh fa real, i like nurses lmao
Old 01-28-09, 11:07 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by pmpdaddyt
Oh fa real, i like nurses lmao
Find your own night nurse homie...........ha ha.....
Old 01-28-09, 02:40 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, all this from just one meet. I am glad my CL people made it out. Val and the Supra crew as usual are top notch. I wasn't aware that everyone went to peters after the IKEA meet. My ride maybe in his shop soon for a heart transplant as soon as the goods get here. Sorry I missed everyone.

On another note, almost considered trading the SC for a supra but lose the sleeper aspect of it all. Besides need save up for the LS.
Old 01-28-09, 07:59 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LexGrl702
I agree that there were some stupid people there, but why wouldn't anyone from CL be invited? I didn't see any CL members act stupid. As far as I remember, the people I was standing with were just standing there chatting, seems mature to me. I was too hungry to stand out in the cold any longer to do any highway runs. Plus if you only invite OG members, they eventually die out and you won't have new members to become the new OG members. But hey, I don't own a Supra so I guess I shouldn't worry.

I see your point but the problem is....if I invite anymore people then, people have a tendency to tell more people then low and behold, ricers appear. Not implying that anyone from CL is a ricer, but come on..... we all have friends that are "ricer-ish" and I'm trying to rule them out.

The OG members know who they are and are really into the hwy gig; many of them own supras, vipers, turbo s2ks, TT SC300's and so on... so I doubt our private meets will die out... i'll see how the first private session goes and then i'll be more then willing to invite more out; look out for a pm in the near future, thank you for your concern!
Old 01-28-09, 08:02 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nate579
Wow, all this from just one meet. I am glad my CL people made it out. Val and the Supra crew as usual are top notch. I wasn't aware that everyone went to peters after the IKEA meet. My ride maybe in his shop soon for a heart transplant as soon as the goods get here. Sorry I missed everyone.

On another note, almost considered trading the SC for a supra but lose the sleeper aspect of it all. Besides need save up for the LS.
Thank you for the kind words, Nate!

I believe you have received a private pm, so feel free to attend.

I too am saving for a new dd, debating between a 06-07 GS350/430 or a 04-Up E55. Decisions....decisions!
Old 01-28-09, 10:06 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You know me Val, the only one there in a Suit and Tie. LMAO!!!!
Old 01-29-09, 03:52 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nate579
You know me Val, the only one there in a Suit and Tie. LMAO!!!!
I got respect for a man that dresses professional; heck cherplex is one of them too.
Old 01-29-09, 05:26 PM
horent135
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, i guess last meet was too hot. I remember when i went to the first meet, it was pretty nice small group. Mostly supras and lexus car showed up. Everything went perfectly fine. Then the second meet, i came there was like 30 Z's that showed up, which made that spot really hot. Val, do you only posted on the supra and CL forums only on the meet? I was wondering how the Z's showed up.
Old 01-29-09, 07:35 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by horent135
Wow, i guess last meet was too hot. I remember when i went to the first meet, it was pretty nice small group. Mostly supras and lexus car showed up. Everything went perfectly fine. Then the second meet, i came there was like 30 Z's that showed up, which made that spot really hot. Val, do you only posted on the supra and CL forums only on the meet? I was wondering how the Z's showed up.
Yeap, I only post on here and sf.com; the z's found out because someone copied the thread from sf.com and posted it on 350z.com and then it all wen to hell; but that problem has been solved.