NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Ross Dock Meet Photos...

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-08, 05:48 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by davidv433
lol relax teo it was good too meet you and us getting lost wasnt your fault, you did a good job leading. i like cliff's " jingling keys " method of keeping the bees away hehe.
im relaxed trust me. lol its all good. maybe next time a new newb will lead. lol. roads wasn't that bad besides the construction. i left at like 5 after cliff left and i saw a row of traffic. rush hour! took 30 minutes just to get on the turnpike.
Old 10-26-08, 05:51 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

jimmy should have left the finger on his hood on the way home. lol!
Old 10-26-08, 05:53 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

lol relax teo it was good too meet you and us getting lost wasnt your fault, you did a good job leading. i like cliff's " jingling keys " method of keeping the bees away hehe.
Someone told me that a long time ago. I went and looked it up:

Honey bees do not have ears and thus do not hear sound. They can feel vibrations in the air however. The senses of bees are acute. Anyone trying to mow grass around a bee hive can testify to the reaction of bees to vibration from the lawn mower. And in regard to smell, the sense of smell is probably better than in humans. Bees react to various hair sprays, perfumes, and other smells thus the warning in many bee books about not wearing or putting on hair sprays and perfume. Honey bees do react to something called the alarm pheromone and if you happen to be wearing anything that is similar, the bees will be attracted to it. Bees will also react to certain colors while other colors do not seem to excite them. Black is a common target as is red. Bees seem to be attracted to small areas of black or what looks black to them. Black socks are a good target for them. It may be that over the years the enemies of bees have created this reaction to human breath and dark colors. Enemies of bees do include skunks, bears, mice, and other mammals. Have you noticed how bees seem to fly around the head. It could be that they are attracted by the dark color of our hair and the carbon dioxide we exhale
BeesClass

lol, now watch everyone start doing it
Old 10-26-08, 06:00 PM
davidv433
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still wanna know what heppend with the white tl and the black gs getting pulled over... besides that cops didnt really bother us today.
Old 10-26-08, 06:02 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just want to personally thank Carlos for setting up yet another awesome meet. Last meet was definitely the best one so far. ( Raffles! ) Maybe we can do another charity event soon? Hope so!

Much thanks to Teo for getting us there nice and safe... until we got lost hah. It's all good! It was kind of hard to find as well.

Thanks to the Chef!!! Felt like I was on a line for hungry homeless people LOL All food was grilled to perfection!!! Think someone forgot the BBQ wings :P
Old 10-26-08, 06:03 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

i still wanna know what heppend with the white tl and the black gs getting pulled over... besides that cops didnt really bother us today.
They were asking about his tint and no front plate.... Nothing major... Knowing the owner, he probably talked his way out of it.
Old 10-26-08, 06:13 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs down

Just to clarify...

Apparently there was some individuals that left before and may have acted up on there way out. Police were responding to a Lexus driver acting "reckless'. It just so happens that the black gs was the one leaving when the cops showed up to see what was going on. So he was the first one they saw and the first one to get harrassed. Wrong place and the wrong time.

So kudos to whoever it was that brought the cops to our meet because of their behavior Just do us all a favor next time and don't bother coming.
Old 10-26-08, 06:18 PM
phillygs3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GSoup
Just to clarify...

Apparently there was some individuals that left before and may have acted up on there way out. Police were responding to a Lexus driver acting "reckless'. It just so happens that the black gs was the one leaving when the cops showed up to see what was going on. So he was the first one they saw and the first one to get harrassed. Wrong place and the wrong time.

So kudos to whoever it was that brought the cops to our meet because of their behavior Just do us all a favor next time and don't bother coming.

You know there always has to be one azzzzhoe in the crowd. Hope it doesnt mess things up for the future . That was a perfect spot
Old 10-26-08, 06:26 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
Just to clarify...

Apparently there was some individuals that left before and may have acted up on there way out.

I admit it, it was Rob and David. They wanted to see whose car was uglier. :P
Old 10-26-08, 06:40 PM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Alright it was fun meeting a lot of people, I dont even know why I take my camera to meets since I am always too busy chatting up to take any pics.

I want to say thanks to our wonderful chef, all the awesome peeps I met today which was too many to list, looking forward to see yall next time.

I think the 2IS group was one of the last to leave and so I busted out my camera for a mini shoot real quick. But before that here is something....

When I was stuck in traffic on the way out, I saw a couple making out in the car behind me, when I looked back up, here was what it looked like I was afraid he was going to hit me since he was obviously highly distracted lol!

And here are our 2IS repping for NELOC baby (minus the Bat, nabbun, Papahoff and our one and only six speed 250).

I took a pic of Teo IS's bump on the forehead but the pic wasnt on my camera when I came home?

Last edited by mikez; 10-26-08 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-26-08, 06:41 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

dam i just hope we are allowed to come back next year. i dont know whose car is uglier but at least they showed up. its all good though.
Old 10-26-08, 06:45 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikez
Alright it was fun meeting a lot of people, I dont even know why I take my camera to meets since I am always too busy chatting up to take any pics.

I want to say thanks to our wonderful chef, all the awesome peeps I met today which was too many to list, looking forward to see yall next time.

I think the 2IS group was one of the last to leave and so I busted out my camera for a mini shoot real quick. But before that here is something....

When I was stuck in traffic on the way out, I saw a couple making out in the car behind me, when I looked back up, here was what it looked like I was afraid he was going to hit me since he was obviously highly distracted lol!

And here are our 2IS repping for NELOC baby (minus the Bat and nabbun and our one and only six speed 250).

I took a pic of Teo IS's bump on the forehead but the pic wasnt on my camera when I came home?
i didn't delete that. u had the camera on u the whole time. lol. next time when i get the car fixed we do a real shoot.
Old 10-26-08, 06:47 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

oh mike don't forget to blur out the license plate man.
Old 10-26-08, 06:49 PM
BIG TY
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guy's...good to have met everyone, finally putting faces to their CL names
Old 10-26-08, 06:53 PM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

grrrrrrrrreat you guys take pics of the 2 IS after Batmobile, PaPaHoff and I leave.

I see how it is

It was a great meet with a great turnout.

I'd have to say like 50-60 cars!

It did suck for you guys (at least 50%) who didn't know where the entrance was lol

I think it's hibernation time soon

Quick Reply: Ross Dock Meet Photos...