NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Sending out the bat signal-Hawk's Nest Meet -Todd had an accident!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-07, 05:12 PM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flip g
I cannot believe that this is going to be my first post...Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.
Special thanks to Blair, Carlos, Cliff, Kevin, Vlad, Alex, Chris, Flavio and his girl, Cathefer and Alli for waiting here with me in hospital.

Update:
Todd is fine, stable, will be admitted in hospital approximately for a couple of days. Lip avulsion just got sutured. Will update more.

I'm sending all your Neloc Love to Todd. Thank you guys once again.

aiMee
Very glad to hear he is doing ok!!! Please keep us posted.
Old 11-03-07, 06:04 PM
VIPGarage
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn man, Sherwin just filled me in. Todd if there is any thing we can do to help DO NOT hesitate to ask.
Old 11-03-07, 06:17 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just got home from the wedding Aimee and Todd if you need anything give us a call.

-Smitty
Old 11-03-07, 06:41 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn, I was talking to Todd in the morning, and 9 hours later reading this, I cant beleive this. Todd, my prayers are with you. If you need anything, holler.
Old 11-03-07, 06:58 PM
orangecar
Pole Position

damn sorry to hear this I hope you get better soon
Old 11-03-07, 07:35 PM
NBPUA5
Driver School Candidate

Sorry to be reading this, But speedy recovery Todd..
Thoughts and prayers are with you buddy!
Lou

Last edited by NBPUA5; 11-03-07 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-03-07, 07:36 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tony called me up earlier and told me. I am very sorry to hear, but the important thing is that you are ok. Of course if you need anything you know not to hesitate to ask.
Old 11-03-07, 07:41 PM
DJ TANTRA
Lexus Test Driver

As soon as I found out i was going to come up but a lot of the CL guys were already there, so he was in good hands.

Thank God Todd is safe now...It's crazy...I was just hanging out with him last week...I can still hear the turbo spooling...

But as someone mentioned earlier..cars come and go...lets all be thankful that he is ok..and we should all take a step back and be thankful to be here as well.

Todd, All of us are here for you if you need ANYTHING at all!!! God bless you and give you a very speedy recovery!
Old 11-03-07, 08:01 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

THANK GOD that the injuries are as minor as they are given the amount of damage. Todd rest easy and I hope you recover soon.
Old 11-03-07, 08:03 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh my god Cliff I just saw that pic....I am so glad he will be ok, it was a flashback for me to get a call hearing Carlos' voice telling me there was an accident but this time it was the other way around, and it wasn't Todd telling me what happened it was Carlos...im glad the bat signal worked and i know all our prayers and thoughts were heard.
Heal fast neloc buddy i need to smack the hell out of u for having us all in knots today!!!!! damn lexus drivers!
Hang in there Aimee...our thoughts are with u.

Oli
(Mrs. GSOUP)

Last edited by GSoup; 11-03-07 at 10:34 PM. Reason: wording
Old 11-03-07, 08:20 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

GSoup here....

I just walked in from dropping Aimee off. She's a trooper, she's tired and exhausted but she's ok. I spoke with Todd in the ER, of course he was drugged up but he's doing good considering the circumstances. Their keeping him for 2 days I believe for observation and I guess to run some more tests.
I'll give all of you an update tomorrow on what's going on.

Last edited by GSoup; 11-03-07 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-03-07, 09:05 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank you guys for taking it easy on the drive home from the hospital, smooth calm and collected the way our drives should be from here on out.

Todd is a tough guy and should pull through. The way he got out of that mess of a wreck under his own power testifies to that. I also, even though i doubt they will ever see this, would like to thank the medics and emts today. Without their help I dont even know what would have happened today.

Hope they give Todd all them feel good drugs tonight
Old 11-03-07, 09:09 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Hey Guys, first off, thanks to Gazi and Cat for filling me in, I too just got back into the city today from a hectic week of meetings and SEMA.

As others have said, cars are merely objects, they are very easily repaired. However the human body is very fragile, so my prayers are that God grant you a physical recovery and mental stability during this turbulent period.

I'll be praying especially for you and your wife as well tomorrow at church services.
Old 11-03-07, 10:32 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just walked in, myself... that was a scary sight, but thankfully Todd was able to make it out of there with just some minor injuries compared to the accident that he was up against. After speaking with him in the ER, I figure he'll pull through just fine and be back better, and wiser, than ever. My prayers are with you....

Something as serious as this makes everyone take a step back and think about what they take for granted, when life can be so easily taken away. Everyone, please take care on the roads out there.
Old 11-03-07, 10:40 PM
PlatanoTLS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
thank you guys for taking it easy on the drive home from the hospital, smooth calm and collected the way our drives should be from here on out.

Todd is a tough guy and should pull through. The way he got out of that mess of a wreck under his own power testifies to that. I also, even though i doubt they will ever see this, would like to thank the medics and emts today. Without their help I dont even know what would have happened today.

Hope they give Todd all them feel good drugs tonight
Exactly, they did a great job and can't believe Todd just walked out of the car as he did like the trooper he is. I also want to give props and thanks to all the guys on the mountain today coming to Todd's aid. Cliff and Carlos and the rest of Neloc thats what brotherhood is all about. We all met through common interest in cars but at the end of the day its the person behind the wheel of that car that matters. Todd and Aimee we are all here for you..NELOC and TristateViP. I know I'm babbling a bit but told a friend of mine tonight who is into Nissan Skylines and knows Todd and sends his wishes..Todd through his persona and knowledge has touched the lives of tons of people, not just our little group. Again Fam, anything you need don't hesitate Aimee I'm free anytime.

Quick Reply: Sending out the bat signal-Hawk's Nest Meet -Todd had an accident!!!