NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Pics Thread! MD BBQ NELOC MEET

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-07, 10:21 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

And one more BIG SHOUTOUT to Tara and Carlos for hosting an A+ event.

We thank you for not only having us, but for all the preparation you two did BEFORE Saturday to make sure the event went swell.

A big NELOC hug for you both coming right through cyberspace...
Old 06-25-07, 10:26 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

woooow...awesome video jimmy...i cant believe you got my expert lane changing in there hahahaha
Old 06-25-07, 10:42 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Great fun had by all. I finally got free time to post. Okay Okay, I had to wait till I get to work, only time I have free time to myself.

Tara and Carlos-Want to Thank You for very nice time. My wife wished she didn't have to work.
Leroy-The Mrs. and you look like twins. As usual glad to meet up with you.
Craig and the Mrs-It's like you 2 are Maryland residents, definitly not a party w/o you 2. And no Craig you didn't fall out of the tree. But wasn't too smooth on the landing. I give you a 6 for presentation.
Jimmy-Just Sick. Dapz
The New York Crew Man yall will crash a party on the Moon. Hoping to make a NY run soon.
Kevin-Your officially banned from molesting anymore trees.
And To All the NELOC I am lucky know you all, I had a great time. Sorry I can't give a shout out to everyone but the boss is coming. I definitely enjoyed each and everyone of your company.

Great Video Jimmy. Hoping Soup will post his drive by vid.
Old 06-25-07, 10:56 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great meet... Thanks again to Carlos and Tara for opening their home to the NELOC crew.
This was my first meet, and although i've read the previous threads, I never thought this crew was so tight. Not a moment passed where I felt out of place, so thanks to all for the welcome.
The NY Caravan was off the hook, CRAZYNESS!!! NOT for anyone who's looking for good MPG You could ask me about, I ran my car about 45 miles with the fuel light on
All the NY/NJ/PA/MD crew have to join for the drive GSoup is putting together, that should be HOOOOOTTTT.
It was good finally putting some faces to the names....

LittleGZ/Rare1- Thank you for being such great hosts, food was yummy, and the hospitality really made me feel part of the family.
Cathafer- We didn't really talk much, but nice to finally see the D2FlyGirl... Cathy is definately repping for the ladies, i'm not gonna lie, I didn't think she was gonna drive it like she stole it specially on 20's. BTW, need to get the model on those all terrain tires you have J/K
BigMalik/Trunk1- You guys are hilarious, can't wait to see that boosted LS Just some food for thought.
hb55407- Repping the SC's on the caravan, see you on one of the NYC meets
Scarlet300/Kwamdoo74/Nate579/Apex84/Sunny068/WhiteHotIs- Hope we get to chat next time around. I was trying not to miss anything, but there were so many conversations going on.
Greed777- Thanks for your input on the Nav system and speakers, you and Mrs.Greed set it off with the cake.
BATMOBILE- You is cool dogz, the vid is crazy, don't know how you managed to get the footage holding the camera and driving at the same time. We need to talk about your car, it sounds MEAN!! I'll PM you my number.
GSoup- Dime a ver, Without a shadow of a doubt, the NICEST boosting car i've heard... and i've heard my share. I had to lower my music and put my windows down everytime I was next to you. You should have my number, we'll definately chill, i'm in NYC every weekend.
oohpapi44- QUE LO QUE, good looks on keeping me posted on your location for the caravan... We have to set a trip so you can go back to your roots (DR) Thanks to you and GSoup for all the feedback on parts and all around knowledge on these cars. You have my number if you guys ever hang out or need anything.
EdwardII/Rob818- We are the new guys, so let the modding begin...

Hope I didn't miss anybody, pretty sure I did, but thanks to each in everyone for accepting me into the crew, I felt the NELOC LOVE
Please feel free to PM me if you need my number, didn't get a chance to exchange many. Will post my few pics on wednesday, can't load pics at work.
Old 06-25-07, 12:12 PM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Hey Guys,

I know I am a lil late posting my comment but hey wanted to get it up there anyway...

Tara & Carlos - JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A BIG SHOUT OUT FOR HOSTING A VERY SUCCESSFUL NELOC BBQ. Everything was on point :-)

Tony - You know I got nothing but love for ya, thanks for checking up on me!

Malik - Happy you came thru, you always crack me up, we got a bunch of comedians in NELOC.

Cathy - It was nice to meet you and your girl in person. Loving, loving, loving Cathafer and like the extra bling on your plates.

Kwame aka Wesley - Happy you got to make it out and that wifey is doing well. Wish I could have got into a game of spades with you guys but had to roll...

Nate - You know I had no pun intended when I said how old my Dad was, I can't help it if I'm a youngbuck...lol But that doesn't mean I can't relate...

Leroy & Mon'tisse(sp) - It was always nice to see you guys out. I saw the love in the air ;-)

Sunny - Didn't get to talk too much but it was nice to meet another female member of NELOC. Next time...

Cliff - Feeling the clean face, I see you pulling the JayZ keeping it young, keeping it young...lol j/k “They say 30 is the new 20”… Oh yeah happy early bday again! (6/28)

Carlos - You know I got mad love for my fellow dominicano and glad that I was able to get my shirts... I got too much pride not to rock the gear...

Brandon - Congrats again on passing your exam and if you do end up buying a property out in VA Beach, the next bbq def has to be at your place...

Jimmy - Nice to know when the signal goes up, you come flying down. Nice video or as you would say "very nice, very nice".

Craig & Kim - I know you guys had a long drive and it's always nice to see you. I took your advice seriously Craig, hopefully I can work that out. Thanks again Kim for making such a professional/beautiful cake! I had to show my co-workers today, just because I'm so proud of my NELOC Family...

hb55407- Didn't get to speak much but always nice to meet another member.

EdwardII - You seem pretty tired man hope you got that nap before you hit the road. Welcome to NELOC!

Rob818 - Bob, hope you enjoyed the test drive in Scarlet, welcome as well and can't wait to see your mods.

Last but not least... Smitty - Didn't get to see you man but I do have your shirts, so I'll def hit you up so I can give that & your car cover.

If I forgot anybody I'm sorry, you know I love everybody and thank you for all the kind words for my grandfather, he is still pulling through but pulling through none the less. Until NEXT TIME!!! NELOC!!!

Last edited by Scarlet300; 06-25-07 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-25-07, 12:47 PM
ISDreams
Lead Lap

looks like a great time great pics nice vid sorry i missed it
Old 06-25-07, 02:08 PM
trio
Driver

looks like you all had a blast
Old 06-25-07, 02:26 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice Video Jimmy. You got skills. The force is strong in you my young apprentice.

-Smitty
Old 06-25-07, 04:33 PM
fonzo
Pole Position

nice video
Old 06-25-07, 04:47 PM
BernieIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tara and Carlos thank you ver much for having the NELOC crew invade your home and your neighborhood. I had a great time and I am sorry that I had to leave early. All the cars looked great and always love to see a group of sick Lexus's anywhere. I enjoyed talking with all of those that I did. Sorry I missed those that weren't there when I was. To those of you that arrived as I was leaving I am sorry for cutting my time there short. Let me give a huge NELOC welcome to all the new people. I can't wait until we get together again.

Romeo get rid of the 20s and go back to stock. You will have more fun because you will attend more events. If you think that 20s are the wheels for you then drive the car!
Old 06-25-07, 06:03 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

And now for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0B5y4IbjLU

Okay Gang, this is what would happened when someone take their time taking pictures.
Old 06-25-07, 06:14 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol hilarious nate. i think jimmy will run anything with anything.
Old 06-25-07, 06:22 PM
edwardll
Driver

goddamN!!!! HE CAN RUN!!!! HE beat the gs.. NICE!!!.. lol
Old 06-25-07, 06:25 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

We left the bbq to take some pictures and this resulted.
Old 06-25-07, 06:31 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

LMAO!!! LOL, damn I didn't know an Asian could run that fast!!

Quick Reply: Pics Thread! MD BBQ NELOC MEET