Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > NELOC
Pics from Todays Meet 5/27/07 Alley Pond Park >

Pics from Todays Meet 5/27/07 Alley Pond Park

Notices
NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Pics from Todays Meet 5/27/07 Alley Pond Park

Old 05-29-07, 01:49 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Touge View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm one of the admins from VisionaryStyles. I just saw this post and am saddened to read what happened to eman88. It's just cowardly how someone could have done this.

I just wanted to assure you guys that no one from our club would have done this. Infact we were thrilled to have you guys come out as to our meet as we got to see alot of unique cars. We hope you guys can roll strong to our next event. Thanks.
Thank you for inviting us to your meet. We do not harbor any ill feeling toward your club. It's unfortunate that the actions of a single misguided individual can spoil an experience that was meant to integrate both of our clubs. Our group (NELOC) was created to expand our network base and reach out to other Auto enthusiasts. We all have a common interest, it would be nice to share our knowedge and experiences with others that have similar goals.
Old 05-29-07, 08:37 PM
KevinGS
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rising_Sun View Post
Thank you for inviting us to your meet. We do not harbor any ill feeling toward your club. It's unfortunate that the actions of a single misguided individual can spoil an experience that was meant to integrate both of our clubs. Our group (NELOC) was created to expand our network base and reach out to other Auto enthusiasts. We all have a common interest, it would be nice to share our knowedge and experiences with others that have similar goals.
Love the cross-brand camraderie in NYC, which is how it should be.

In Maryland, that kind of sportsmanship is hard to find.

I know for me, I'm a car enthusiast first...a Lexus is just what I currently drive.
Old 05-29-07, 09:33 PM
Touge
Pole Position

Hi DASHOCKER, great meeting you. I was the guy w/ the RL .

Here are some more pictures of the meet that a lcrazyaznl on the acura forums took of your cars, they came out really nice!

Old 05-30-07, 11:54 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Touge View Post
Hi DASHOCKER, great meeting you. I was the guy w/ the RL .

Here are some more pictures of the meet that a lcrazyaznl on the acura forums took of your cars, they came out really nice!
Wow.. so, you are the lucky owner of that beautiful RL.. It was a pleasure talking to you, and the rest of the Acura crew.. I am not an admin or mod on this board, just a participating member here. It would be great to have more meets like the one we had this past Sunday.. It reminds me of the BMW, Porshe, Mercedes meet that the BMW guys organized at the Palisades this year. It is all about the love of cars! There are going to be a number of ride and drive events this year at Belmont in Elmont and the Nassau Coliseum.. GM, Lexus, Audi, Mercedes, Dodge, Nissan , BMW are just a few manufactures that are having drive events this year.. It would be great to see you guys at the upcoming events for some photoshoots, meet and greet, and to drive the crap out of those test cars Here is the thread on the GM drive event. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...show+in+motion Hope to see you guys there once it kicks off.
Old 05-30-07, 12:24 PM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

Some very nice pics!
Old 05-31-07, 02:31 PM
rayy
Lead Lap

Damn... sucks that I missed it. I had work that day. BTW, my car is unworthy... haha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pics from Todays Meet 5/27/07 Alley Pond Park

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.