Pics from Todays Meet 5/27/07 Alley Pond Park

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-07, 06:32 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Djdot2k
nice turnout, sorry i missed it.

CleanCL, were u at the meet? if so post up those pics. You've got quite an impressive ride buddy.

hey HB55 hows the lip treating ya & when do i get to see the ride.
lip is great. i painted it with black vinyl paint and installed it within a week. Let me know when you want to see it. I can shoot up sunrise and meet you.

Originally Posted by eman88
I got home from the meet and found my trunk was keyed.....not sure if it was some of those unfriendly guys or not, but the scratches were not there when I left my house to go to the meet....I'm really pissed off....
Sorry to hear Eric, hate to say it but they were probably upset because you parked in the corner next to the acuras and some of them had to park further away.

Last edited by hb55047; 05-28-07 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-29-07, 04:25 AM
eman88
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hb55047
lip is great. i painted it with black vinyl paint and installed it within a week. Let me know when you want to see it. I can shoot up sunrise and meet you.

Sorry to hear Eric, hate to say it but they were probably upset because you parked in the corner next to the acuras and some of them had to park further away.
Maybe that was the case, but if it was then the BMW 330 and the Supra should of received simular treatment those cars were parked on the opposite side of me........its all good.... I reached out to Tony and his guy is gong to take a look at it.........it will be all taken care of by the next meet....
Old 05-29-07, 04:29 AM
eman88
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rising_Sun
Dayam sorry to hear that! Contact Dennis (One_Hot) he may be able to take care of those scratches for you. It was a great day for our meet, but some of those Acura guys were definately "haters". We all tried to reach out and be social, I guess we're not having another shared meet in the near future.
The scratches are deep down to the metal....I called Tony yesterday and he recommend a guy, so if he doesn't work out I'll give Dennis a holla...Thanks
Old 05-29-07, 06:04 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice pics.......hmmm is that black SC fast?
Old 05-29-07, 06:56 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by eman88
I got home from the meet and found my trunk was keyed.....not sure if it was some of those unfriendly guys or not, but the scratches were not there when I left my house to go to the meet....I'm really pissed off....
Wow.. sorry to hear Eric.. It boggles my mind how some one could do this. Someone did this to my car last year and I kept quiet about it.. Envy will always be the catalyst of such acts, as well as a people not socializing with you. Believe me E, I know all about experiencing envy, heck I experience it on this very board to this day.. We live in a world of the have & the have nots E, so such behavior is to be expected.. A good compound job with a polisher will remove that deep scratch.. She will be as shiny as new when complete Good luck
Old 05-29-07, 07:18 AM
Touge
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm one of the admins from VisionaryStyles. I just saw this post and am saddened to read what happened to eman88. It's just cowardly how someone could have done this.

I just wanted to assure you guys that no one from our club would have done this. Infact we were thrilled to have you guys come out as to our meet as we got to see alot of unique cars. We hope you guys can roll strong to our next event. Thanks.
Old 05-29-07, 08:16 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Touge
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm one of the admins from VisionaryStyles. I just saw this post and am saddened to read what happened to eman88. It's just cowardly how someone could have done this.

I just wanted to assure you guys that no one from our club would have done this. Infact we were thrilled to have you guys come out as to our meet as we got to see alot of unique cars. We hope you guys can roll strong to our next event. Thanks.
You guys were terrific, and I would like to thank all of you for your hospitality.. I did not experience arrogance or envy with your group.. The guy with the white RL gets He took the time to explain the RL technology & the rare JDM carbon fiber pieces on his ride.. Let me know when you guys are going to meet up again!
Old 05-29-07, 08:43 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hb55047

Yo Bro! I want to see it to. When you coming down to get this Golden Coral coupon?
so whose idea was it for this meet. I love that green on the Supra...
Old 05-29-07, 09:08 AM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Good Seeing everyone at a nice little meet. I Kind of wish we picked a less crowded lot, but what can you do there is always next time. The other team was....well what can I say? When some kid tells me he once saw a Supra with "9000 Horse Powers", I knew it was time to walk away. We definetly Came out stronger, All around. I loved hearing one kid on the phone brag to his friend about how "Bro all these lexus's just showed up, you GOTTA come down here." Made me all warm & Fuzzy inside. Stef thanx & Todd, thanks for the Info about PSI's, appreciate it as always. Sorry I had to take off so early, but Hampton traffic, memorial day weekend sure is a bummer. Anywayz, Good seeing everyone again. Until Next time .....
Old 05-29-07, 09:55 AM
ISDreams
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

most not all Honda guys r **** bages
great pics thou
Old 05-29-07, 09:59 AM
BernieIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"9000 Horse Powers", that is nothing. Hahaha. There is always a chance you will run into those types. Carlisle had a bunch of those also. I think it is funny. That is why I just sit and watch.
Old 05-29-07, 11:02 AM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Touge

Thank you for having us, it was definately nice to have a variety of cars to look at. Maybe next time we can plan something together were there will be more interaction between both clubs.

Malik

Been itching to drive to md actually. Its just that everytime i decide on a weekend my cousins keep coming up to ny instead. but definately hope to head down there soon.

oh yea the lip is just the factory one. mine was broken when i got the car so i never put it back on
Old 05-29-07, 11:05 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Nice pics...great line up of cars
Old 05-29-07, 01:38 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Todd, your car sounds real sweet on the highway by the way..

Thanx Sean.... Your X3 is real tight! Good choice for a daily driver! Do you have plans for any modifications?

Originally Posted by cherplex
Nice pics.......hmmm is that black SC fast?
Hmm... MIR and E-town is open... Bring that "Show" car of yours out and see how fast I really am!
Old 05-29-07, 01:45 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Rising_Sun
Hmm... MIR and E-town is open... Bring that "Show" car of yours out and see how fast I really am!
It's all show ha ha I know some people with race cars that'll run lol

Quick Reply: Pics from Todays Meet 5/27/07 Alley Pond Park