ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   NELOC (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/neloc-175/)
-   -   Wasssssssuuuuuuppppp! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/neloc/284027-wasssssssuuuuuuppppp.html)

KevinGS 05-24-07 09:41 PM

Wasssssssuuuuuuppppp!

Just checking in...been awhile.

Hope everyone's well.

I've been real busy with just life stuff: working, socializing, tutoring then attending graduations, in&out of town, babysitting, etc. It's been crazy as of late.

But I hope to see most of you soon. When are we going to Atlantic City or Harrisburg? Has that been decided? Early July? Late June?

Where's SC430? Hope we see him this summer...maybe he can host the next MD BBQ...he said he'd have us.

And I also hope that TTurboPimp makes an appearance this year.

And I hope Enginear comes back out, at least to Lexfest.

Just remembering some old Lex-lovers.

And how's Cathy?

Leroy, congrats on the graduation! I was up at VP, and they said, "Hey!"

How's the Batmobile? And Greed? And Mrs. Greed? :p

And PJ, congrats to you too on your graduation too...from VA Tech? :sad:

I hope to be in NYC soon, NY Crew...I'll keep y'all posted.

More soon...

KevinGS 05-24-07 10:07 PM

And Johnny, have you unstretched those tires yet? ;)

Ryan, how's Maryland treating you?

Rare1, do you have that Lexus yet? Here's hoping your car is sold already.

LittleGz, I should be at the BBQ, I'll bring whatever you need.

Hugh, how's the carputer coming along?

Sam, have you transferred schools yet? Get outta Boston soon, before you start saying that you're going to "pahk the cahhhh" :D

Kwam, how's wifey doing with the pregnancy?

Nate, how's your daughter doing?

And Stef, with the Vette, do you still have a license? Or has it been completely revoked? :D

Derrick, soon, man, soon...fingers crossed. :thumbup:

MrMark, tell your wife that Friendly's really is a nice place to eat. :p

---------

Oh yeah, when's that drifting thing again here in MD? Or is it in WV?

BernieIS 05-25-07 04:43 AM

Good to hear from ya Kevin. MD is fine, I too am working alot. Hope to see ya at a meet soon whenever the next one is. There is an event in WV the same day as Taras BBQ, I think.

ExclusivIS 05-25-07 10:32 AM

KEV! Wussup Brother, How you Living? Good to see things are good for ya. As for me I am officially out of Boston! :dance1:Waiting on my final grades so I can send them to schools that are a prospect for fall semester. One thing's for sure, it is gonna be in NY! Are you in charge of AC? Definetly gotta have another meet soon. :thumbup: Anyways stay safe, & be good!

Apex84 05-25-07 12:03 PM

Whatsup Kev, wish you were at the cookout, but all well I'm sure I'll see you at Tara's cookout next month. Grad was tight :D, but now its time for the real world.

WhiteHotIS 05-25-07 02:28 PM

Wow Kev... you mentioned everyone but me... I feel left out. LMAO!!! Anyways good to hear from ya!:D

1loudLX 05-26-07 07:53 AM

dont worry....he forgot me too, :)

plex 05-26-07 08:04 AM

What's up Kev........

hb55047 05-26-07 09:44 AM

sup kev. the carputer was actually working fine up until a couple days ago. the touchscreen stopped working. so now im going to redo the screen and try to do something that looks nicer. Im due for a md trip actually, just trying to find the time.

CaThaFeR 05-26-07 01:36 PM

Hello hello kevster :D I am doing fabulous...I'm partying in cali right now with some friends and having a blaaaast :woot: I even got a brand new navigator as a rental...man is that thing slooooow tho lol
I should be picking up lexafer on tuesday when I get back to ny...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she looks brand new again.... gimme a call next week and I'll give u a lexafer update :)

nate579 05-26-07 06:30 PM

Whats up Kev, daughters doing great when she is not spitting up on me. I had bad allergy attack last week that had me crying like a baby. But been riding the baby girl around in the GS for show. My wife think I am using her and the car to pick up chicks. LOL.

96gti2.0t 05-26-07 07:27 PM

WOW cat they didnt total it? i was just in FL partying in with a new escalade rental and it was as small as the IS. hope to see all you NELOCers soon

KevinGS 05-26-07 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by BernieIS (Post 2647250)
Good to hear from ya Kevin. MD is fine, I too am working alot. Hope to see ya at a meet soon whenever the next one is. There is an event in WV the same day as Taras BBQ, I think.

I hope to be at the next meet too...summertime is always a little hectic for me though.

Glad that MD is treating you fine. Holla if you need any thing, or any MD hints and tips. :)

Originally Posted by ExclusivIS (Post 2647848)
KEV! Wussup Brother, How you Living? Good to see things are good for ya. As for me I am officially out of Boston! Waiting on my final grades so I can send them to schools that are a prospect for fall semester. One thing's for sure, it is gonna be in NY! Are you in charge of AC? Definetly gotta have another meet soon. Anyways stay safe, & be good!

Sam I am, I'm doing well, just trying to slowwwwwwww down, literally and figuratively.

Glad you're putting Boston behind you. Welcome back to the Big Apple.

Yes, regional meet must be soon. Early July? Harrisburg? Atlantic City? Let's do it!

Originally Posted by Apex84 (Post 2648044)
Whatsup Kev, wish you were at the cookout, but all well I'm sure I'll see you at Tara's cookout next month. Grad was tight, but now its time for the real world.

Yes, I hope to be at Tara's cookout too... :p

Congrats again. Welcome to the Real World. But it aint so bad.

Originally Posted by WhiteHotIS (Post 2648273)
Wow Kev... you mentioned everyone but me... I feel left out. LMAO!!! Anyways good to hear from ya!

Wassup, man.... Don't feel left out. No way I could mention EVERYone. LOL Plus, you already have your own thread. By the way, CONGRATS AGAIN, Mr.Fire/Paramedic guy.

Originally Posted by 1loudLX (Post 2649314)
dont worry....he forgot me too, :)

Wassup, The Loud Man Himself! :D

Originally Posted by cherplex (Post 2649325)
What's up Kev........

Wasssup, Cherp. Can't wait to see/hear the car. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by hb55047 (Post 2649488)
sup kev. the carputer was actually working fine up until a couple days ago. the touchscreen stopped working. so now im going to redo the screen and try to do something that looks nicer. Im due for a md trip actually, just trying to find the time.

GL with the screen, come on down to Maryland. Just call first, a brotha has been known to be OUT OF TOWN during the summer months. LOL

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR (Post 2649829)
Hello hello kevster I am doing fabulous...I'm partying in cali right now with some friends and having a blaaaast. I even got a brand new navigator as a rental...man is that thing slooooow tho lol
I should be picking up lexafer on tuesday when I get back to ny...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she looks brand new again.... gimme a call next week and I'll give u a lexafer update :)

:woohoo: I'll call you next week.

I'm JEALOUS, you're in Cali. I hope to go later this summer myself.

The new Navigator has a nice interior though... LOL

Originally Posted by nate579 (Post 2650146)
Whats up Kev, daughters doing great when she is not spitting up on me. I had bad allergy attack last week that had me crying like a baby. But been riding the baby girl around in the GS for show. My wife think I am using her and the car to pick up chicks. LOL.

WOW, I feel so lucky not to have allergies....YET. Glad you're better.

And your wife has cause to be concerned...black cherry GS + little girl in the childseat = MAJOR attention by the fine felines in the DC area :) The womenz just love to see a brotha takin' care of his chillun'. :thumbup:

MrMark 05-26-07 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by KevinGS (Post 2646969)
MrMark, tell your wife that Friendly's really is a nice place to eat. :p

....we're still trying to digest that dinner..... :eek2:

KevinGS 05-26-07 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by MrMark (Post 2650311)
....we're still trying to digest that dinner..... :eek2:

LMAO :D

If you could of heard her at the pavilion in Carlisle when dinner places were being decided... "Well, I don't care where we go, as long as we don't end up at the Friendly's place. I definitely don't want to eat there." :)