NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Md,, the next chapter...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-07, 05:49 AM
Ravishing
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So what is going on for this weekend? I just bought an IS300 last sat. so i am pretty new to the lexus community, I would love to meet some of you. I had a black twin turbo supra which i sold last month. I needed something with a little bit more luxury. Anyone want to meet up either fri or sat. in rockville or germantown?

-Lauren
Old 03-29-07, 06:24 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Welcome to CL and welcome to NELOC!!!

To find out whats going on you need to just check the threads here or check our calendar.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/calendar.php?c=3

Hope to see you join us at one of our events.
Old 03-29-07, 08:00 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Trukn-
Carlos and I are down for hosting a BBQ at out place, although our driveway isn't very long there's always street parking (quiet street). We've definately got the backyard for it (we just put up a new fence ). Another thing I briefly mentioned to Leroy was a hook-up I have for a condo at the beach during the OC Car Show. The only thing it only sleeps 8. Wasn't sure if Carlos and I were going to go this year but it's always a possibility. We've gone & showed the past 2 years and always have had a good time staying on beachfront
Old 03-29-07, 08:06 AM
Ravishing
Driver School Candidate

Little GZ-
If we do the OC thing. I also have a condo in OC. It sleeps 10 comfortably, and 15 if need be with plenty of parking! Just thought i would throw that out there.
Old 03-29-07, 08:12 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Ravishing
Little GZ-
If we do the OC thing. I also have a condo in OC. It sleeps 10 comfortably, and 15 if need be with plenty of parking! Just thought i would throw that out there.
Sweet! The one thing that sucks about mine is they charge you to park in their gargage so we usually park across the street
Old 03-29-07, 08:12 AM
sunny068
Driver

I am all for the cookout, I will bring wings! The Family day and cookout could be one event maybe, although I dont have much family so I dont care either way. We could do it at Druid Hill or some other park. I like the 6 flags idea too, i'm not sure if the lot has security, it needs to since they wanna charge $20 to park. As for meets, man since it was hot this past weekened me and my girls went to the parkway (northern pkwy and wabash) and the domestics were upsetting me. I think I had the only foreign car there. A club called Heavy Hitters were there in their stupid grand marquis and chevys, bastards. Anyway so I felt like they were making CL look bad (in my mind) so I think if we wanna do a weekly meet we crash their party every saturday. They go to druid hill park in the afternoon and caravan to the parkway when it gets dark every sunday. We should really show them how it's done!
Old 03-29-07, 09:39 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I will play Northern Parkway one night...I will let you know Sunny..
Old 03-29-07, 10:15 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by trukn1

2. Was thinking about doing a "family day" meet. This is where you can bring members of your family out with you and we all just meet up and hang out at an amusement park or something. This way no one has to find a babysitter (cough,cough,,Rare1 and GZ,,LOL!!!) Incorporate the family into the atmosphere and let them see some of the great people you associate with,, oh and the hot cars too. Maybe we can do a Six Flags hangout or jump down to Kings Dominion. Those of you who dont wish to drive your cars there, then let's arrange to rent a van or something to travel. Remember Neloc is not all just about the cars, but the people who drive them!!
LOL, thanks for lookin out Tony! Although we could also use the rope and closet method. LOL, j/k! Hope we don't have any Child Welfare people on here!
Old 03-29-07, 12:48 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Heads Up, After my basement is finished, I will need help moving some stuff down there and organing. I will provide food and drinks.
Old 03-29-07, 05:07 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nate579
Heads Up, After my basement is finished, I will need help moving some stuff down there and organing. I will provide food and drinks.
when..... JLMK
Old 03-29-07, 06:00 PM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

I'm down for an amusement park, I'm a roller coaster addict!!! BBQs are always good, how bout paint balling if ya'll are up for the challenge...
Old 03-29-07, 06:09 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
I'm down for an amusement park, I'm a roller coaster addict!!! BBQs are always good, how bout paint balling if ya'll are up for the challenge...
Now that sounds like fun
Old 03-30-07, 11:07 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

bump,,bump
Old 03-30-07, 11:18 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i think there are enough ideas personally if your talking about just this summer...now time for someone to take initiative before things fall through
Old 03-31-07, 07:38 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Not a matter of things falling through, just trying to get a general idea of what our local peeps want to do so the ball can get rolling. Unbeknownst to some of you, the ball is rolling full speed already. These things are POST CARLISLE, and it is my goal to see that things stay intersting and lively this year for MD.

"I am TRUKN1 and I approve the above message!!!

Quick Reply: Md,, the next chapter...