NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

VERY IMPORTANT: Carlisle Show Registration - May 4-6 : NEW UPDATE MUST READ!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-07, 07:26 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation VERY IMPORTANT: Carlisle Show Registration - May 4-6 : NEW UPDATE MUST READ!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

I know this is stated in the Carlisle thread, however I felt that this point really needs to be stressed. After speaking with the Carlisle officials, they are strongly encouraging us to register online asap. The main reason is so that they can allocate enough space for everyone. The last thing anyone wants for 10 unregistered NELOCers to show up and there not be enough space for them. Registrating online will allow the event officials to get an accurate count on just how much space is needed.

As a feature club for this event, lets make sure that we all take care of this registration by the end of this month. You will also save $10 by registering online vs at the gate. So remember that when you register, to identify yourself as NELOC, and non-judged field. Once you have registered, PM me or post that you have done so, so that I can update the list on our end.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Mercha...egory_Code=CCH

Thanks

Last edited by Rising_Sun; 03-27-07 at 01:16 PM.
Old 04-11-07, 10:05 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Certain members have registered but they didn"t indicate they were with N E L O C., so there is a bit of a mix-up.

If you have registered for Carlisle and you have already received your postcard, please contact APEX84. This needs to be done ASAP due to the spaces available and the amount of time left until the show. Thanks.