NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

NELOC Meet@Team Lexus(BMore) Oct 28th 1PM when the rain stops

Old 10-12-06, 08:47 AM
Adam2562
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinGS
I think we should incorporate some kind of "Lexus caravan" into the day as well, especially if it's a nice day/evening. There's nothing sweeter than seeing 20-30 (or more) Lexuses cruising down a highway. Take it from me, after being at Lexfest, a MAJOR highlight of the whole weekend was the caravan from the hotel to Road Atlanta. Seeing 40 or so Lexuses cruising down the highway, with headlights on, was one pretty site. 30 minutes of heaven...

And really, we're getting together to talk cars, drive cars, ride in each other's cars, and to take pictures of our cars. The last place I want to be is at a Dave&Busters if there's a bunch of Lexuses in the parking lot. I'll be out by the cars, soaking them in...before they're gone.

I agree to both statements
Old 10-12-06, 09:29 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Cruise sounds good maybe I'll stay in the back this time ha ha the noise and smokey turbo in front could be a problem lol
Old 10-12-06, 11:05 AM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

make sure the route you choose have alot of twisties, just want to see how my car can handle it
Old 10-12-06, 03:01 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if i get down there, please alot of turns i want to try and get her on 2 wheels...lol.

HB, have you modified your suspension at all?
Old 10-12-06, 08:02 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
if i get down there, please alot of turns i want to try and get her on 2 wheels...lol.

HB, have you modified your suspension at all?
lol no comment
Old 10-15-06, 05:36 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by hb55047
make sure the route you choose have alot of twisties, just want to see how my car can handle it
Kevin, Plex, Smitty, preferably one of the B-more members. Take the group on the road that runs around the Loch Raven Reservior. 2 lane road, lots of turns to satisfy the "twisties" nuts, not too heavily travelled so traffic will not be interrupted much, is patrolled by the police but they are far and few between, and nice scenery with improvised areas to pull over and take pics against a watery backdrop. Am trying to rearrange my schedule to get home, but not looking good at this time. Really wanted to be there to serve as your b-more tour guide. Still working things out, so we will see. If I cant be there, then I will send directions to get to this location. Apex, Big Malik,, since you're in B-more as well, then you should be fairly acquainted with how to get there. PM me if you need help.

Last edited by trukn1; 10-15-06 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-15-06, 08:40 AM
Adam2562
Lexus Champion

im not all that familiar with that route... but i do have navi! lol
Old 10-15-06, 09:25 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Kevin, Plex, Smitty, preferably one of the B-more members. Take the group on the road that runs around the Loch Raven Reservior. 2 lane road, lots of turns to satisfy the "twisties" nuts, not too heavily travelled so traffic will not be interrupted much, is patrolled by the police but they are far and few between, and nice scenery with improvised ares to pull over and take pics against a watery backdrop. Am trying to rearrange my schedule to get home, but not looking good at this time. Really wanted to be to serve as your b-more tour guide. Still working things out, so we will see. If I cant be there, then I will send direcftions to get to this location. Apex, Big Malik,, since you're in B-more as well, then you should be fairly acquainted with how to get there. PM me if you need help.
I think I know where you're talking about...gotta be daylight though, because there's some deer along that route.

We'll chat so I can get the exact location. I'm hoping I can make it too, I'm not a lock.
Old 10-15-06, 04:06 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like I will be able to make it. So far I am at 70%. But won't be able go on the drive. I may have to roll out around 4pm or so. Depending on the needs of the family. Cross yall fingers for the other 30%.
Old 10-15-06, 07:52 PM
Adam2562
Lexus Champion

Nate579- i'll look forward to hopefuly seeing u there.. ive seen u around just was never able to talk to you
Old 10-16-06, 05:03 AM
is3phil
Driver School Candidate

Add Mr13rightside(Is300)
Old 10-17-06, 05:55 AM
sunny068
Driver

Count me in for the Team Lexus thing, Sunny068 (LS400). I live in Baltimore and actually know Chuck Goldsborough personally, will he be there Apex, Cherp? As far as parking downtown, we should pile up into a few cars and try to park down there. It won't be too costly but it will be quite a walk and Im not sure how most of you feel about putting your cars on the street. The garages are def more expensive. Good thign about D&B is that even though they are busy, we can play games while we wait for a table. At the harbor its not that interesting while we wait. I hear you Tony about the Loch Raven thing but you know I wanna take everyone to Northern Parwkay Saturday night so they can see the drag racing strip and we can represent Lexus in a big way. Around 9pm everyone who thinks they have a slick car comes out to see and be seen, and its a perfect way for NELOC to show off what they got. If anyone needs hotel info or other random Baltimore stuff just let me know. PM me or get my number from Truckn.
Old 10-17-06, 10:30 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm not sure if Chuck will be there Apex can chime in on that one.
Old 10-17-06, 10:41 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where on Northern Parkway do people hang? oh..I will be a this meet...but if I can't get a pedicure for my car... I will keep the ugly rims on.....
Old 10-17-06, 11:27 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sunny068
Count me in for the Team Lexus thing, Sunny068 (LS400). I live in Baltimore and actually know Chuck Goldsborough personally, will he be there Apex, Cherp? As far as parking downtown, we should pile up into a few cars and try to park down there. It won't be too costly but it will be quite a walk and Im not sure how most of you feel about putting your cars on the street. The garages are def more expensive. Good thign about D&B is that even though they are busy, we can play games while we wait for a table. At the harbor its not that interesting while we wait. I hear you Tony about the Loch Raven thing but you know I wanna take everyone to Northern Parwkay Saturday night so they can see the drag racing strip and we can represent Lexus in a big way. Around 9pm everyone who thinks they have a slick car comes out to see and be seen, and its a perfect way for NELOC to show off what they got. If anyone needs hotel info or other random Baltimore stuff just let me know. PM me or get my number from Truckn.
I'm not sure because Mr. Goldsborough may be flying to California on business. But I can have a definate answer on monday.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NELOC Meet@Team Lexus(BMore) Oct 28th 1PM when the rain stops