Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Colorado Lexus Club check in

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-12, 08:06 PM
Sintokill
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by M K S
I went to this last summer, and the majority of the people there were high school aged kids looking to street race. Hopefully the crowd has changed since then.
Unfortunately no.. Check these guys. They are looking to do a meet up.

Coloradoracing.net
Old 04-25-12, 08:36 PM
M K S
Lead Lap

^ cool, I'll keep an eye on that meet instead.
Old 04-27-12, 11:56 PM
lookEVO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont and havent street raced while and since going to the meets. I know the people that organize it. The police dont hassle anyone not breaking the law and we have permission to be there. Its pretty cool to just hang and check out some cars.
Old 04-29-12, 01:25 PM
lookEVO
Lexus Test Driver

Its on tonight, should be food and photos and just general hanging out.

Douchebags are booted in general.

Toys R Us 9pm
Old 04-30-12, 09:15 AM
96blk400
Driver School Candidate

Checking in from Longmont, just picked up a 96 SC400 a couple of weeks ago, and would be interested in meeting fellow enthusiasts. I don't know the age ranges here since I haven't spent a lot of time, let's just say I'm mature so not looking for racing. The SC is my daily driver, my toys run more to classic muscle.
Old 04-30-12, 09:17 AM
lookEVO
Lexus Test Driver

Saw 3 other SC's last night at the meet.

2 boosted ones I recognize and one stock one.
Old 04-30-12, 12:51 PM
coachld
Driver School Candidate

Sorry for hijacking this thread but can anyone recommend a good detail shop in the Denver area? I just purchased an 01 ls430 and it could use some exterior work (scratches..swirls...rock chips)

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-21-12, 10:41 AM
Triple C
Lead Lap

what up fellas i been off site for a while but im coming back into things, theres going to be a carshow/ Drift event June 2nd thats free to spectate and ride along in the drift cars. If your interested in Coming out we have 3 Different Sc's with 3 different Motorsetup's and also have a buddy with a 2jzge NAt 240SX that all rip. so if you want to see what your motor and feel what it is like when modified then come out and slide with us June 2nd at PPIR.

This is our facebook site link to the event page or you can check us out at Triple Crown Drift .com
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...6372116794255/
Old 05-22-12, 02:57 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

wow alot of stuff going on in here since the last time i checked in. My car has been down, but I hope to have it boosting again in the next few days.

We could start meeting at the other meets if we feel its comfortable, I am not sure the environment will be right for everyone, but for those that want to just to get to know each other a little bit and then start some stuff of our own it might not be a bad place to start, I will see If I can make the next one.
I wouldn't mind setting the pace for some afternoon meets, night meet seems to attract some of the more spirited drivers and here in CL, we are not all about street racing. If you are its not a problem but wont be happening during our meets. Anything you would like to do after the meets is your business, as long as its not a Caravan.
I was thinking maybe at a park or something where we can bbq or whatever anyone wants to do. we don't need 500 cars to have some fun and get our community rolling. if we have a reasonable amount of cars and we are being civil, I don't think theyll bother us at most places.

96blk400, There is no any kind of restriction on age race sex whatever, just mutual respect and interest in cars.

We do ask members to try not to burn out everytime you enter or leave a parking lot.. thats how we start to loose places to meet. There is a place and time for that, and not everyone wants to be around it. I would encourage checking up with the triple C crew they organize events where you can practice with your own car.

Im gonna try and have the SC alive by the drift event, never been to pikes peak but sounds like fun.
Would like to meet the tripple C crew, didnt get the chance at the last event I got there pretty late.
Wont be drifting the SC if its back to life, but I will hopefully have it there for the show.

Last edited by Ali SC3; 05-22-12 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-23-12, 11:37 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

The lexus is alive. Let the meets start!
Old 05-25-12, 01:25 PM
d-town sc
Driver School Candidate

I guess I joined this forum back when I wanted a SC. Fast forward to now and I just sold my mustang for a IS300. The wife also sold her gas guzzling Escalade for a semi-gas guzzling RX330. We are in Aurora. I personally think the Cars & Coffee meets are a lot better than the Toys Are Us meets. Its just a older crowd and its in the mornings where you could actually see all the different car.
Old 05-25-12, 08:24 PM
d-town sc
Driver School Candidate

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Color...ax_wizard=true
Old 05-28-12, 09:07 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

there is the yearly Toyota meet coming up. That might be a good place to meet.
Old 05-28-12, 05:02 PM
Aswilley
Pit Crew

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Denver SC300 checking in

Hey guys.. Good thing your tryin to put together here... Meets and what not.. Count me in I have a1997 Platinum SC300 and live in Denver.. I'm pretty centrally located an make frequent trips to theSprings.. So driving isn't an issue.. Feel free to email (aswilley1@gmail.com - best contact) or PMme with any into you guys might come up with or plan an I'll more then likely show up.. I'm excited to see something get started locally and hope to see done of you around
Old 05-28-12, 05:05 PM
Aswilley
Pit Crew

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I will also be attending the Toyota/Lexus/Scion meet on Sunday June 24th.. So hope to see some of you there also

Quick Reply: Colorado Lexus Club check in