Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

3rd Annual Colorado Toyota Sportscar Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-05, 09:52 AM
Ghosty
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Annual Colorado Toyota Sportscar Meet

Sorry for the late notice, I thought the Lexus guys would've already heard about this. Last year we had a dozen MK4 Supras, a half doz MR2s, half-doz Celicas, and a handful of is300s, some modded. This year we're also welcoming the entire Colorado Scion club, as well as some Mazdas, Honda S2Ks, and other miscellaneous models. I'd like to invite you all to this years meeting happening this Saturday 6/25/05. Same place as last year, the Castle Rock, Factory Outlet Stores, back lots closest to Highway.

Detailed info and last minute changes can be found on the "Colorado Racing Network" forums, the best racing and (non-model-specific) car-enthusiast website in the Rockies!:

www.ColoradoRacing.Net

I don't come to clubLexus very often, so try to chime in on CRN. We'd love to have you local Lexus enthusiast register and join us. I know we already have a couple is300 guys onboard. Pretty much any type of performance-oriented car is invited to this meet, even though it's mainly Toyo's, Scions, & Lexus. We are the home of the fastest streetcars in Colorado. Both domestics and imports are welcome.

Last edited by Ghosty; 06-23-05 at 09:57 AM.