FL 2006-2009 GROM VLine

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-17, 10:24 PM
GarageB
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2006-2009 GROM VLine

This is the unit: http://gromaudio.com/store/vline/lex...nt_system.html

Includes all cables. Add Android, A2DP, and Apple Carplay to your Lexus.

$400.
Old 06-19-17, 09:28 PM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by GarageB
This is the unit: http://gromaudio.com/store/vline/lex...nt_system.html

Includes all cables. Add Android, A2DP, and Apple Carplay to your Lexus.

$400.
I have an 06 gs430, would this be the right unit for me? I'm interested send me a pm and see if we can make a deal. Thanks, Ryan
Old 06-20-17, 09:45 AM
L's TLS
Pit Crew

Received 36 Likes on 20 Posts

Is it used? If so for how long? Has it been updated recently?
Old 06-20-17, 06:00 PM
FSUpra
Driver School Candidate

PM Sent. No reply.
Old 06-21-17, 08:10 AM
L's TLS
Pit Crew

Received 36 Likes on 20 Posts

OP- I'll give you $250 shipped for the unit. Appears you purchased it when it was still on presale for $299. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...rom-vline.html Post #38. Unless this is a different unit.
Old 06-22-17, 08:34 PM
FSUpra
Driver School Candidate

Sold to me.
Old 02-08-18, 04:27 PM
DeeBrown
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Deleted wrong post
Old 05-08-18, 09:15 PM
Mbbarron
Intermediate

Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanks for the video Gromaudio. Any chance we can see a video demo with a 2013+ LS model that uses the Remote touch interface mouse with the 12.3 in screen? Also, personally I'd like to see a few apps run completely as in a Google maps destination entered and executed in a moving vehicle, while simultaneously running a music app playing music and changing songs. This is more real life usage as an actual demo that would be more valuable to see the product in action.
Old 05-15-18, 03:35 PM
gromaudio
Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Mbbarron
Thanks for the video Gromaudio. Any chance we can see a video demo with a 2013+ LS model that uses the Remote touch interface mouse with the 12.3 in screen? Also, personally I'd like to see a few apps run completely as in a Google maps destination entered and executed in a moving vehicle, while simultaneously running a music app playing music and changing songs. This is more real life usage as an actual demo that would be more valuable to see the product in action.
You can check Remote Touch here:

Music

Maps

you can also browse our YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/gromaudio and also see the demo videos at
https://gromaudio.com/vline/video.html

We will work on more videos and post them once available.
The following users liked this post:
DriftGirl (05-16-18)
Old 05-24-18, 06:48 AM
Mbbarron
Intermediate

Originally Posted by gromaudio
You can check Remote Touch here:

We will work on more videos and post them once available.
Have you been able to shoot a demo video yet for a 2013+ LS460? Would like to see how it looks on a 12.3" screen. Also, what's your newest target ship date since tomorrow was the original advertised ship date?
Old 05-29-18, 08:47 AM
MT1981
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and of course, @gromaudio has gone completely silent.. lol
Old 05-29-18, 09:35 AM
gromaudio
Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 113 Posts

Have you been able to shoot a demo video yet for a 2013+ LS460? Would like to see how it looks on a 12.3" screen. Also, what's your newest target ship date since tomorrow was the original advertised ship date?
We do not have the video on 2013+ LS460 yet, once the video is available it will be posted on our YouTube channel ( https://youtube.com/gromaudio ). We will start processing the pre-orders on June 15th, and will be processing in the order the pre-orders were placed. If you made a pre-order, you should receive email notification from us. This information is also available on the website.
Old 05-29-18, 11:49 AM
Mbbarron
Intermediate

We do not have the video on 2013+ LS460 yet, once the video is available it will be posted on our YouTube channel ( https://youtube.com/gromaudio ).
So I asked for a demo video on May 9th for my model vehicle, for a product that I pre-ordered on April 15th, and it's now May 29th and you still can't provide a demo video?! You guys seem to work slower than the MVA!

We will start processing the pre-orders on June 15th, and will be processing in the order the pre-orders were placed. If you made a pre-order, you should receive email notification from us. This information is also available on the website.
I got your email. Just my two cents, but when I order something that says it will be shipped on or after x date, I expect it to be shipped within 7-10 days of original promised x date. I think that's a reasonable time frame for being behind schedule. If I offered to provide services to my client 3+ weeks after a due date I promised them, I guarantee they would no longer be using my services. You really need to hire some additional help to provide your product and services at a reasonable standard that most consumers expect.
Old 05-29-18, 11:55 AM
joedaddy1
Racer

Received 177 Likes on 138 Posts

So I asked for a demo video on May 9th for my model vehicle, for a product that I pre-ordered on April 15th, and it's now May 29th and you still can't provide a demo video?! You guys seem to work slower than the MVA!

I got your email. Just my two cents, but when I order something that says it will be shipped on or after x date, I expect it to be shipped within 7-10 days of original promised x date. I think that's a reasonable time frame for being behind schedule. If I offered to provide services to my client 3+ weeks after a due date I promised them, I guarantee they would no longer be using my services. You really need to hire some additional help to provide your product and services at a reasonable standard that most consumers expect.
why don't you ask for a refund?
Delays happen. It's not great, but it's an unreleased product. The discount is based on that.
Old 05-29-18, 01:14 PM
Mbbarron
Intermediate

Originally Posted by joedaddy1
why don't you ask for a refund?
Delays happen. It's not great, but it's an unreleased product. The discount is based on that.
I don't want a refund. I want the product I ordered, on the date that it was promised. I'm taking a risk by ordering a product that has yet to be released, with no video of how the product performs. and that IMO is what the discount is for, along with the fact that they have my payment in advance to know how many units they need to build for first release. Like I said, I realize that the ship date was on or AFTER May 25, but based on their latest communication, I will not be receiving my product until end of June and I just feel like that is an unreasonable amount of time past the original anticipated ship date. I'm NOT even getting into the fact that they have also announced that it won't be shipped with 7.1, but rather 5.1 (Again not something that was even mentioned as a possibility when ordering.) This company has a lot of learning curves to meet expectations. The thing they have going for them is there isn't much competition out there to turn to right now.

Quick Reply: FL 2006-2009 GROM VLine