GA Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD 7" In-Dash 5.1 DVD System - $300 (Atlanta)

Old 01-25-12, 07:35 PM
MoreMGD32
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD 7" In-Dash 5.1 DVD System - $300 (Atlanta)

FOR SALE: PIONEER AVH-P7600DVD $300 dollars (originally $2,200)

First, let me say this in-dash DVD player is absolutely awesome! It will sadden me to see it go but it will surely do someone more justice in their car and not my closet.

DESCRIPTION:

One of the only units of its kind, Pioneer engineered this 7" flip out dvd monitor to be fully 5.1 capable for use with or without amplified systems (which is more than I can say about my current Alpine setup). If your the enthusiast who wants to run his system off of the radio itself, then this DVD player will surely ring your bell. However, if your the extremist who likes to go ***** to the wall, much like myself, then this system will allow you to connect up to at least 4 amplifiers(Front, Rear, Center, Subwoofer) and allow you to control them independently. The AVH-P7600 allows you the ability to turn your car into a fully mobile home theater system. Whether you want the ability to play CD's or radio, DVD's, or your favorite game consoles, you can do it, and in 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound.

I could go on and on about this DVD player but instead read for yourself. Check out pioneer's website : "http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/DVD-Receivers/AVH-P7600DVD" and see all the endless possibilities.

CONDITION:

Not to scare you away but like any used item it has its flaws. The two wiring harnesses have obviously been spliced with my previous vehicles harness (a Toyota Tacoma) but still are in perfectly good functioning condition. If you are lucky enough to be purchasing this for a Tacoma, I have the harnesses and they are yours and free for the taking. Additionally, the removable face has a few minor scratches(when I say minor, I mean minor). Other than that, the DVD player is fully functional and was tested at Best Buy two days ago.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

The 7" DVD Player, DVD player CPU(the Brain), and All proper and necessary cables to the the system fully operational.

WHATS NOT INCLUDED:

Microphone for time correction & the remote control

WARRANTY:

Unfortunately there is no warranty. This unit is to be sold in AS IS condition. However i say the system has been fully tested and all components are in good working condition. (Tested by Best Buy MECP installers).

Last edited by MoreMGD32; 01-25-12 at 08:36 PM. Reason: adding photos
Old 01-29-12, 10:43 AM
manolo87
Driver School Candidate

Would u take $200?
Old 02-05-12, 12:00 PM
MoreMGD32
Pole Position

sold. please close thread