CA Pioneer AVIC F900Bt Double Din Navigation Bluetooth DVD Touchscreen

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-10, 09:50 PM
b_rashed
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer AVIC F900Bt Double Din Navigation Bluetooth DVD Touchscreen

i have a Pioneer AVIC F900BT indash double din touchscreen navigation unit. this does everything that needs to be done. it has dvd, bluetooth, ipod hookup, memory card. i also bought the microphone for the bluetooth so everything is already hooked up and i have the bypass for the dvd as well and a av cable to hook up to the ipod. i just took it out of my car becuase i sold the car. im looking for 600 for it.it goes for 1200 brand new. it has no scratches and i also have bezel for a lexus sc from 1992-2000. but this will fit into pretty much any car.also i have the gps satelite so the navigation is all ready to go.just plug and play. it has the wiring harness as well.. heres some info on the unit.also its updated to the newest version as well. located in sacramento,ca.

You've been holding out for something that links all of your devices together into one seamless experience. You love the idea of a system that can be operated by the sound of your voice. It's time to stop wishing for the next great thing because it's here. This is your life made easier.

A New Class of Navigation
No more hassling with map discs. Now you don't have to worry about discs being misplaced, damaged, lost, or stolen because we've done away with them for the F-Series navigation line. We've taken the entire TeleAtlas Database that was previously on the two-DVD set, compressed it down, and stored it internally on flash memory. Read More.

Freedom of Speech
The AVIC-F900BT offers a new generation of voice recognition capability for controlling iPod* playback and making calls hands-free via connected Bluetooth-enabled cell phones. The technology accepts and recognizes conversational phrases and language, filters out superfluous sounds and phrases, and if the user doesn't give enough information in the command, the unit will ask additional questions to clarify the request. Read More.

Subscribe to a Better Solution
The AVIC-F900BT comes equipped with a built-in MSNŽ Direct tuner. At a glance, see updated road conditions, search for movie times, find the best gas deals in your area, and get directions - all without leaving the car! See current conditions and the three-day forecast to better plan your day. The service is available through MSNŽ Direct data subscription service. Read More.

In touch, hands-free
The AVIC-F900BT comes with built-in Bluetooth. Now you never need to miss a call, even if your tunes are cranked up or your phone is buried in your bag.

Simplified Menus and 3D Landmarks
Simplified menus and intuitive icons shorten the learning curve, allowing you to quickly and efficiently start using the system. Quickly enter destinations, browse music libraries, or adjust settings. Enhances your map with 3D Landmarks. Our advanced iPodŽ integration allows exclusive features like iPodŽ album art overlayed on the navigation display

Mobile Media
We've created a line of Navigation systems that make it easy to play various digital and audio formats like: DVD-R/RW and CD-R/RW discs, Portable Media Players like iPodŽ, USB memory devices**, and SD Cards. We can play a wide range of files types as well, such as MP3, WMA, iTunes AAC, and MPEG-4 video files. Read More.

Make It Personal
Personalize your drive. AVIC FEEDS freeware contains POI Creator, Driving Report, and Picture Editor Applications. You never know where the road will take you, but our POI Creator can help you get started on the right path.Read More.

Blending In
Like it's predecessor, the AVIC-D3, the new AVIC-F900BT allows you to change the illumination color to match your car. Select from among 32,768 different colors to match car interior and dashboard lighting. Read More.

Seeing Is Believing
The old WQVGA displays that most Navigation units use are 480 x 234 pixels. However, our WVGA display is much higher quality at 800 x 480 pixels. Images become sharper and more defined, just like our maps and menus on these units. The display's enhanced GUI (Graphic User Interface) has also advanced, making system control and management effortless. Read More.

iPod Control Made Simple
With the new CD-IU230V cable, you can directly control your music and videos from your iPodŽ. Fast and easy control through USB, the AVIC-F900BT also features iPod Album Art display, Alphabetical Speed Search, and much more. Click Here to see iPodŽ compatibility chart.

Adding Another Set of Eyes
For safer parking, try using the ND-BC2 or ND-BC20PA backup cameras. The system automatically displays images shot from a connected camera as the vehicle shifts into reverse.
Attached Thumbnails Pioneer AVIC F900Bt Double Din Navigation Bluetooth DVD Touchscreen-avic-f900bt.jpg   Pioneer AVIC F900Bt Double Din Navigation Bluetooth DVD Touchscreen-img00003-20091224-1426.jpg  

Last edited by neurocity; 01-31-10 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-25-10, 10:44 PM
ALeX300
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i'll offer $375. these were $600 last year.

Are you sure the screen is in excellent condition? from the pic it looks kinda beat up.
Old 01-28-10, 04:24 PM
b_rashed
Driver School Candidate

il take 440 shipped. and the screen is in great condition. its just dirty in the pic. that was right after installing it i snapped a quick picture
Old 01-29-10, 04:12 AM
b0r1cha
Driver School Candidate

where in california are you located?
Old 01-29-10, 09:36 AM
tpham86
Pole Position

do you have any vouches?
Old 01-29-10, 11:31 AM
datbluegrl
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea where in ca are u?
Old 01-29-10, 11:35 AM
duby1
Lexus Test Driver

i seen this deck on craigslist going out for that much. brand new. LA stereo shop posting them.
Old 01-29-10, 11:41 PM
datbluegrl
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

err guess we should read a little more lol he has where he's located.. sacramento =x

tempting but no trader score and only 9 posts? guess he's a lurker like me lmao

ugh i want this..
Old 01-31-10, 04:52 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by tpham86
do you have any vouches?
Nope. OP, pm me with some vouches and I will open this back up